Profile for asianprincess162 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

asianprincess162 RSS Feed

OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Pink/Purple
OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Pink/Purple
Offered by Daniels Accessories
Price: $43.99
5 used & new from $43.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new Otterbox Case!, January 27, 2012
Purchased the Otterbox case just a few days ago, and got it today. I have to admit, I was not a fan of any of the Otterbox cases because of the bulkiness, but now that I actually know how it actually looks and feels, I love my case! And it helps alot that the color is so cute. I would definitely recommend this case if you are female and love nice cute colors. And I would definitely recommend Otterbox if you want to keep your new iPhone 4/4s in good condition.

And for those of you who think it looks difficult to put on, it really isn't. When I started doing research on the cases, I was wondering how they went on the phone. Then I came across a video on how to put it on and it's really easy. There's two layers of the casing. A hard plastic case and then a rubberized bumper material that goes on top of the hard plastic. And there is no need for a screen protector anymore for your phone because the case already has a clear plastic within the case to protect your screen.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 12, 2012 7:54 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, March 1, 2010
Wow is all I can say. I was very pleased how quickly my package arrived. And when I opened my package, I loved how it was so neatly wrapped in tissue paper and it looked very presentable with the red bow ribbon. It's just as cute as I had imagined it. However, I do wish it was a full zippered purse. Other than that, nothing else to complain about. SOOO satisfied with everything from this purchase.