Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Storm Fire TV Stick Grocery Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day
Profile for B. Marold > Reviews

Browse

B. Marold's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2672
Top Reviewer Ranking: 138

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Marold "Bruce W. Marold" RSS Feed (Bethlehem, PA United States)
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Friskies Wet Cat Food, Prime Filets, Seafood Favorites 3-Flavor Variety Pack,  5.5-Ounce Can, Pack of 24
Friskies Wet Cat Food, Prime Filets, Seafood Favorites 3-Flavor Variety Pack, 5.5-Ounce Can, Pack of 24
Price: $11.28
18 used & new from $11.28

3.0 out of 5 stars Test these flavors on your kids before buying the case., August 27, 2015
I give this package only three stars, not because it doesn't suit me, but because it does not appeal to my six cats. They will nibble on it, but compared to the Purina 3 oz cans I give them regularly, they are happy to see the empty carton go into the trash. Two of the three they tolerated, leaving about 1/2 until the next day, but the middle (red can, salmon and beef) did not appeal to them at all. I think I ended up throwing the last of those cans away unopened. If you like the size of these cans (I do not), try each flavor, one can at a time, with your kitties. If they like all three, then go right ahead and buy the 24 can pkg. This is the first time I tried a Friskies brand (now made by the same company that makes Purina). I think I'll stick with my Purina Fancy Feast cans.

Anker® Slim Portable Wireless Keyboard and Optical Mouse Combo for Desktop, Win 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your second computer, or as a backup keyboard and mouse., August 19, 2015
I second all the favorable reviews, and suggest that the mouse is not "too light" or too small. It is a perfect match for the keyboard. I can easily have two of them in my drawer under the desk, one for each Windows computer on my desk.

Avatar Set of 6 - 1 Inch Pinback Buttons
Avatar Set of 6 - 1 Inch Pinback Buttons

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the size., August 9, 2015
I was fully aware of the 1 inch diameter of these buttons, but when I received them, I found that 1 inch, including the rounded edge, was hardly enough real estage for all but the one yellow eye. They were hardly noticeable when pinned, alone, on a shirt. The best way to use them might be to pin all six together in a cluster, on a hat, perhaps. The pins may be just the right size for a young child. On a grown person, they tend to be lost, except perhaps on a plain white shirt, or possibly on a collar.

Norpro 3000R 2-Piece Spatula Set, Mini, Red
Norpro 3000R 2-Piece Spatula Set, Mini, Red
Price: $6.34
8 used & new from $1.00

3.0 out of 5 stars They may be great for a young cook who is learning the ropes ..., August 1, 2015
The three stars is to be a "buyer beware" warning. I took one look at the picture and I identified these with La Creuset spatulas which have served me well for years, but these two sizes were starting to wear out. So, I ordered them with less than due diligence in examining the specs. I was surprised when I received them at their diminutive size, too small to duplicate the functions of the La Creuset design, which they obviously copied. Do not order them unless you are intent on tools this size. They may be great for a young cook who is learning the ropes at your apron strings.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A sound SMALL bucket., July 4, 2015
I was amused by the review which complaining, gave the item only a one star review. It is precisely that it is small that I bought it, as a pre-laundering soak for excessively soiled items, such as the cloth cover for may steam cleaning hard surface mop. I also plan to use it to store all my washing sponges, in a dilute solution of ammonia, in an enclosed cabinet. Sterilite products are invariably a tad lower on the robustness ladder than Rubbermaid, but this one is just the right compromise between stiffness and pliability. I will buy it again.

Black Gold 1310102 8-Quart All Purpose Potting Soil With Control
Black Gold 1310102 8-Quart All Purpose Potting Soil With Control
Price: $10.89
10 used & new from $3.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Be careful of how much you really need., May 9, 2015
I just finished with this one bag of 8 oz potting soil, so I am unsure of how my plants will like it. I can confirm that I found no bugs, and it had a very nice consistency, with not too much peat, so the water does not "float" across the top of the soil. I removed one star to get your attention to the fact that this is really a very small amount. It was not enough, for example, for me to repot a root bound house plant in a large Chinese pot, which may have held as much as three gallons. Be careful to consider how much you need. This size will work fine for a few African violets, but not for more than one or two 4 to 8 quart flower pots.

"Stand firm in the Lord" Two-tone Bible / Book Cover - Philippians 4:1 (Large)
"Stand firm in the Lord" Two-tone Bible / Book Cover - Philippians 4:1 (Large)
by Christian Art Gifts
Edition: Imitation Leather
Price: $15.91
15 used & new from $13.12

3.0 out of 5 stars Less than great., April 13, 2015
I've used four other Bible covers, and this is the weakest of all, primarily because the cover is the kind o vinyl you would find on cheap auto seat covers. It fit my copy of the Qur'an quite nicely, but do not think this will hold the very big study Bibles from HarperCollins or Oxford. The construction seems sound, but note some other reviews which have issues with that. This might be good for a young person's first Bible.

Romeo & Juliet
Romeo & Juliet
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars A poor, bare bones edition., March 26, 2015
This review is from: Romeo & Juliet (Kindle Edition)
This review review is directed entirely at the Kindle edition by an unknown publishing house, Waskeep Publishing. It's cover has a passing similarity to Penguin editions of Shakespeare's plays, but that is where the resemblance stops. The volume has NOTHING except the bare play, and an active table of contents. There is no introduction and there are no notes. Virtually every Shakespearean play by Penguin, Oxford, and Modern Library has all these things, plus line numbers to track lines across various printings. What is worse is that in some cases, the name to indicate who is speaking is ambiguous, as when it says "Friar". There are two friars in the play, Friar Lawrence and Friar John. You cannot tell the difference between the two, except when they first enter a scene. There is a much better Kindle edition as part of the Yale University editions of Shakespeare, with full annotations, an introductory essay, and a concluding essay by Harold Bloom. It also has the line numbers to compare editions. You will be much happier with that edition than this, which is, quite honestly, even hard to read, with its gaping empty spaces.

Mantel Top For Folding/stacking Bookcase, 16"W, HONEY OAK
Mantel Top For Folding/stacking Bookcase, 16"W, HONEY OAK
Offered by Home Decorators Collection
Price: $15.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Caveat Emptor, March 21, 2015
Here, gentle reader, Amazon seems to have mislead me by their picture, just as they did the last time. Both times, I was intent on matching the color, and I went on faith that the size matched the picture. It doesn't. It is shorter and deeper than the picture.

Preparation H Wipes (GENERIC) Medicated Hemorrhoidal Wipes with Witch Hazel and Aloe, 48-Count Refill Packages, First Quality - PACK OF 4
Offered by BargainsTODAY
Price: $25.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great substitution for Preparation H, March 21, 2015
As far as I can see, these wipes are identical in content and packaging as the Preparation H wipes they were marketed to imitate. That about covers it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20