Profile for Steve > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Steve RSS Feed (SF Bay Area)

2-Pack Apple IPHONE 5 BACK ONLY Stealth Shieldz Screen Protector (Ultra CLEAR)
2-Pack Apple IPHONE 5 BACK ONLY Stealth Shieldz Screen Protector (Ultra CLEAR)
Offered by Prestige Solutions
Price: $5.95
2 used & new from $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars POS, August 22, 2013
It is colored gray (I have a black iPhone) and it didn't stick worth a damn. A total waste of money.

Portable Compact Camera Pouch with Neoprene Cushion , Belt Loop & Carrying Wrist Strap - Works With Canon PowerShot ELPH 350 HS , ELPH 170 IS , ELPH 160 , IXUS 165 , ELPH 150 IS , ELPH 140 IS and More Digital Cameras - Includes Card Reader
Offered by Beach Audio
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice compact case, October 24, 2012
I got this case for my Canon SX260. The case fits very well, is well made, not too snug and the external pocket is great for carrying an extra battery and memory card.

BBK 17260 Cold Air Induction Intake System with Polished Cast Aluminum Inlet for C5 Corvette
Price: $349.99
13 used & new from $349.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this product, October 8, 2012
Very easy to install and gives good throttle response compared to stock intake. Having already installed a Corsa catback system probably makes a big difference in engine performance.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 8, 2012 7:24 AM PDT

Travelpro Crew 8 Checkpoint Friendly Computer Briefcase,Spruce,One Size
Travelpro Crew 8 Checkpoint Friendly Computer Briefcase,Spruce,One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent briefcase, October 3, 2012
I needed a new briefcase that could carry my 17" Mac Book Pro and this one is great. Well made and a lot of practical pockets. I like the feature that allows you to keep the laptop in the pocket when going through airport security.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice camera forget the extras, October 3, 2012
I like the camera a lot. I bought it because my 310HS had no manual shooting modes. Things I don't like are (1) the flash pops up randomly where your finger normally fits and (2) the adjustment wheel on the back makes it easy to change the flash options. The rest is good, esp the 20X zoom and the size, which makes it pocketable. The extra stuff is not worth it: the case is cheap, memory card is only class 6, the rest of the stuff useless.

Samsung HT-C6730W Blu-ray Home Theater System
Samsung HT-C6730W Blu-ray Home Theater System

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this system, May 4, 2010
I recently purchased this, my first home theater system, because of the following features: blu-ray, ability to stream Netflix from the internet, surround sound, wireless rear speakers, and compatability w/ my Samsung LN52A650 LCD TV. I'm no audiophile and didn't want to pay for something at least 2X the cost. I am very happy with the system. The sound is excellent (I only have it set up as 5.1), blu-ray is awesome, and the ability to watch Netflix anytime (even between discs) is fantastic. The system really enhances the TV watching experience. I agree that the manual is not the best, but I got good help from the Samsung support person. My only quibble is that I need to use 3 remotes (Comcast is the 3rd) and the HT remote sometimes resets the source for the TV and then you get into a little loop until everything gets square.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 1, 2010 7:54 AM PDT