Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Disney Infinity 3.0 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Mark Cukier > Reviews

Browse

Mark Cukier's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mark Cukier RSS Feed (Chicago, IL)

Evernote
Evernote
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars that's just poor. I would highly advise going with a solution ..., September 23, 2014
This review is from: Evernote (App)
I have issues -- which happens. What's INEXCUSABLE is that multiple support queries went unanswered. And for someone that took the trouble to pay for premium.... that's just poor.

I would highly advise going with a solution that will be able to actually assist you if you have an issue.

SilverRest Sleep Shop Luxury Grand 14-Inch Memory Foam Mattress, Eastern King Size

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, June 8, 2011
This mattress is excellent -- very comfortable, identical to the name brand, etc. Read all the other reviews for the raves about the comfort. Why 4 stars then?

This mattress does have a warranty, and a comfort guarantee. HOWEVER, both are basically useless. Why? The mattress ships in a vacuum packed roll, and once you unroll this puppy, it would be nearly impossible to ship back. Both the warranty and guarantee say that the customer is fully responsible for shipping for either of these claims.

So, as long as you don't have any issues with the mattress, that's no problem. BUT, just beware that if an issues does arise, the economics of exercising your return might make throwing the mattress away more sensible than actually returning it. BUT.. all that being said... it's 1/7 the price of t-pedic grand, and I couldn't tell the difference for the life of me.

On another unrelated note, Tony (who I believe is the owner??) is always there to pick up the phone. I had a small issue with my shipment (UPS's fault), and Tony was all over it. So, excellent customer service!

Ear Bud with Play/Stop Controller and Microphone for Apple iPhone (Black)
Ear Bud with Play/Stop Controller and Microphone for Apple iPhone (Black)
Offered by MyLux Connection
Price: $14.98
2 used & new from $12.04

2.0 out of 5 stars meh...., July 9, 2008
The sound on these is definitely well below average -- but come on, what do you expect from a $20 set of headphones? I gave this two stars simply because the earbud on mine fell off -- literally -- after about 2 months. That's just not acceptable.

If you're looking for cheap, quicky headphones... these are fine. But no more than just that -- fine.

Understanding Exposure: How to Shoot Great Photographs with a Film or Digital Camera (Updated Edition)
by Bryan Peterson
168 used & new from $0.51

3.0 out of 5 stars Overrated, but decent, March 8, 2006
OK, I'm going to have to give this a 3 just so my rating will stand out from all the 5's out there. I was let-down quite a bit by this book. I am a fairly-beginner photographer, perhaps maybe lower-intermediate. And, in all honesty, most everything in this book was kind of "blah" information. My biggest gripe is the following: the book is called "Understanding Exposre"... however, it should be called "Pointers for Exposure". Because, the best pieces of information that the author gives are not really explained (and, hence, they're not to be "understood" by the reader, but to be taken as gospel) but rather they're followed by statements such as "I learned this from my many years of photography, and trust me this works"! And that's a big problem for me-- not because I don't appreciate a great tip about exposure, but more because I was expecting to learn some valuable basics that would arm ME with the tools necessary to deduce, for a given lighting situation, how to best meter the light and determine the exposure. Instead, I've been given a laundry list of things to memorize for a given situation. Which, I guess, is great in the end-- and which is why my "REAL" rating for the book is a 4-- but just be forewarned that you will not really walk away from this book with a great UNDERSTANDING, though you may walk away with some good tips. Just my 2c.
Comment Comments (12) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2014 5:08 AM PDT