Profile for Edward F. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 74

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Edward F. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Rockford R168X2 Prime 6 x 8 Inches Full Range Coaxial Speaker, Set of 2
Rockford R168X2 Prime 6 x 8 Inches Full Range Coaxial Speaker, Set of 2
Offered by VMInnovations
Price: $44.99
14 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockford R168X2 Prime 6 x 8 Inches Full Range Speakers, May 2, 2015
Replaced the factory 6x8's in a 2012 Ford Escape with these babies. The front factory set had a tweeter in them and were 50w. The rear factory set were a mere 25w w/o a tweeter. I have been a fan of Rockford Fosgate for a long time & these speakers won't disappoint. To those folks commenting that lower frequencies don't sound through the speakers that well.. Get a subwoofer if you want lows. These speakers are for mids and highs. Good price point. I can't say enough good about them. I thought about buying the 3-ways but if you not going to amplify them its a waste in my opinion.

Radio Stereo Speaker Wire Harness Aftermarket Adapter Plug Ford 1999-2010
Radio Stereo Speaker Wire Harness Aftermarket Adapter Plug Ford 1999-2010
Offered by custominstallparts
Price: $6.99
4 used & new from $6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh It works, sort of., May 2, 2015
I installed 4 sets of these yesterday in a 2012 Ford Escape and none of the little tits caught the mating factory lever on the factory plug. i had basically jam them together the best I could with pliers and taped the connections with electrical tape. The panels aren't that big of a deal to take off in the future when I have problems, not if. Maybe by then there will be a better solution or maybe I'll not care as much and I'll just lop off the factory connector. On the plus side I didn't have to butcher the connector like some other people had to.

Nautica Men's Solid Deck Polo, Sailor Red, 2XL
Nautica Men's Solid Deck Polo, Sailor Red, 2XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Nautica Men's Solid Deck Polo, Sailor Red, 2XL ..., April 8, 2015
This shirt fits me well. Nautica makes nice clothing, they always have. Sure the price is higher but it is worth it. Seems like it will last many years and many washes.

Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Built-In Multi-Touch Touchpad, Black
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Built-In Multi-Touch Touchpad, Black
Price: $24.99
105 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with..., April 8, 2015
Best for couch surfing. Works decent with thumb or finger on touchpad. Another quality product from Logitech.

Vitafusion Men's Gummy Vitamins, 150 Count
Vitafusion Men's Gummy Vitamins, 150 Count
Price: $12.79
19 used & new from $9.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Vitafusion Men's Gummy Vitamins, 150 Count ..., April 8, 2015
I take them every day. It's nice to not have to worry about having a drink nearby. Not too sweet. Seems like they improve my health & well being.

SentrySafe H3300 1.29-Cubic-Foot Fire Safe and Waterproof Security File, Silver Gray
Price: $149.99
6 used & new from $104.99

5.0 out of 5 stars SentrySafe H3300 1.29-Cubic-Foot Fire Safe and..., April 8, 2015
I have the same model of safe that I bought many years ago. This new safe is nearly identical to the old one. One thing I do notice is that it seems like the safe lid isn't as heavy on this new one as the old one. I find I have to push down on the lid to have it latch whereas the weigh of the old lid would cause it to latch just by letting it fall closed from a couple inches. Other than that, its the same safe. Plenty of room, waterproof, & fireproof.

Yardley London Soap Bath Bar, Oatmeal & Almond, 4.25 Oz /120 G (Pack of 8)
Yardley London Soap Bath Bar, Oatmeal & Almond, 4.25 Oz /120 G (Pack of 8)
Offered by Hayward Beauty
Price: $12.57
16 used & new from $12.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Yardley London Soap Bath Bar, Oatmeal &..., April 8, 2015
I'm a guy and I like this soap. It doesn't have an overpowering scent. The roughness of the coconut feels exfoliating. The lather & longevity of the bar is pretty good. I had always bought Irish Spring prior to switching. This is my brand now.

OOK 50236 20-Pound Large Keyhole Hangers, 2-Pack
OOK 50236 20-Pound Large Keyhole Hangers, 2-Pack
Price: $2.19
5 used & new from $1.24

5.0 out of 5 stars OOK 50236 20-Pound Large Keyhole Hangers,..., April 8, 2015
Works great for what I needed them for. Needed keyhole slots on the back of some home theatre speakers so I could mount them on stands. These worked perfectly. I did have to space them off with some washers but that's was no big deal.

Aluratek Dual USB 5V/2A Car Charger for iPhone, iPad, iPod , Smartphones, Tablets and Media Devices  (Black)
Aluratek Dual USB 5V/2A Car Charger for iPhone, iPad, iPod , Smartphones, Tablets and Media Devices (Black)
Offered by biddeal_co
Price: $11.71
39 used & new from $8.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Aluratek Dual USB 5V/2A Car Charger for iPhone,..., April 8, 2015
I have bought several of these charging adapters. The all work great and I have had no problems with them at all. Little more expensive than other brands but for it's performance & reliability its worth it.

Margaritaville Men's Baja Cali Short-Sleeve Polo, Marley Sage, XX-Large
Margaritaville Men's Baja Cali Short-Sleeve Polo, Marley Sage, XX-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Margaritaville Men's Baja Cali Short-Sleeve Polo,..., April 8, 2015
I guess big & tall guys are out of luck on stylish clothing that fits well. It's snug around the mid section. Kept in the hopes of losing a few pounds in that vicinity. =)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8