Profile for Wix > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 595

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Wix RSS Feed (PA United States)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
AmazonBasics Double Rod Freestanding Closet - White
AmazonBasics Double Rod Freestanding Closet - White
Price: $34.99
2 used & new from $29.74

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty but plastic parts, October 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Ok for light stuff. This organizer is easy to assemble, but the plastic parts limit its usefulness.

Mega Bloks Caterpillar Table Construction Site
Mega Bloks Caterpillar Table Construction Site
21 used & new from $44.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Mega Bloks CAT table., October 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love these tables, this is the third I have gotten for my children. They are sturdy and fold up to take up very little room. This is perfect for up to maybe age 6 or 7. I really wish Lego would make a table more similar to this, since I prefer lego's duplo to mega Bloks, but since they don't we have a set of Mega Bloks just so the kids can play with these. This set is a cute CAT themed set. The colors are bright, but not obnoxious. My youngest son loves this table, we have no complaints except I just don't prefer the Mega Bloks as far as size, sturdiness and "feel".

Mega Bloks First Builders Play 'N Go Fairytale Table

Price: $24.97
57 used & new from $22.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Verilux HappyLight, October 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a very simple "happy light" at a reasonable price. I currently have a 6 year old Philips Go Blu light which I adore and if that is in your price range I think it is well worth the additional investment. Otherwise, in regards to technology alone I can say these are worth the cost if you suffer from the winter blues. I currently live in South Florida and still have the winter blues (though not as bad as when in Mass or PA) so the light gets used in Dec, Jan and sometimes Feb. Two treatments a day really kick the issue.

Oxo Steel CorkPull Wine Opener/Corkscrew
Oxo Steel CorkPull Wine Opener/Corkscrew
Price: $24.99
20 used & new from $19.49

5.0 out of 5 stars It is Oxo :-), October 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is easy to grip and very well built. The design allows you to get a nice, straight pull on the cork. Highly recommended.

Mega Bloks Ride On Caterpillar with Excavator
Mega Bloks Ride On Caterpillar with Excavator
14 used & new from $44.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Mega Bloks, Mega fun!, October 10, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Sturdy enough for a 6 year old 50 pound rider and not too many flashing lights and hoopla = a perfect toy for boys or girls that like to build. My son loves to ride on it, my daughter (11) even likes to dig with the attached shovel. So far the kids have had a blast with this. It is currently "parked" in the covered florida room.

AmazonBasics Garment Rack with Top and Bottom Shelves - Chrome
AmazonBasics Garment Rack with Top and Bottom Shelves - Chrome
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $44.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Needs new wheels, October 4, 2014
These are well made with one exception and that is the wheels are cheap plastic. We happened to have some extra feet from other wire racks hanging around and substituted them. This rack feels better made than the more expensive rack we got from a popular home décor chain store and was 40 dollars cheaper. We have ordered 4 so far, and plan to do our new closets with these rather than the Rubbermaid shelving system. Highly recommend!

Eddie Bauer Flannel Sheet Set, Spa Blue, Queen
Eddie Bauer Flannel Sheet Set, Spa Blue, Queen

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and affordable, October 4, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These sheets are so soft and good for high mattresses. I have it on a 14 inch memory foam queen mattress. This is a nice soft blue color suitable for a little boys room or adult. I was a little nervous ordering them, since I live in Florida. But they will do for the warm season when we are all reaching for some extra blankets at night.

ALEX Jr. Tots First Chunky Pegs
ALEX Jr. Tots First Chunky Pegs
Offered by Corydor
Price: $10.95
14 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars colorful, October 2, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is our second pegboard meant for little hands. We also have the quescetti pegboard and that remains our favorite to date. This is cute and will suffice, but not as solid or polished.

InterDesign Med+ Organizer,  Dental Center, Clear
InterDesign Med+ Organizer, Dental Center, Clear
Price: $10.99
6 used & new from $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so much, September 25, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is heavy, does the job, but looks kinda cheezy. Gets spots and stains all over it as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20