Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Train egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $15 Off All-New Fire Kindle Voyage Entertainment Collectibles Outdoors Gift Guide on HTL
Profile for Andrew Hernandez > Reviews

Andrew Hernandez's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Andrew Hernandez RSS Feed

Pokémon Y
Pokémon Y
Offered by MOST WANTED
Price: $48.49
251 used & new from $27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, December 27, 2014
This review is from: Pokémon Y (Video Game)
Yes, the game is still very reliant on grinding to pad the gameplay into a longer narrative, but this game is not simply a 3D verison of Black/White or any other game in the series, but a new experience. 3D models look great and gave me huge nostalgia for Pokemon stadium on the N64.

Live in Chicago (CD/DVD)
Live in Chicago (CD/DVD)
20 used & new from $10.74

2.0 out of 5 stars Eh, passing interest., August 24, 2011
Some of the songs are reworked, but not in an interesting way. Take But It's Better if You Do, the solo in the middle of the song is changed to a boring fill and the rest of the song is just as bad. I used to love this band in jr. high, but now I see that they are just another run of the mill pop act. Though Ryan Ross, the primary song writer did have some very interesting lyrics on their first album; Build God Then We'll Talk, But It's Better if You Do, Nails for Breakfast Tacks for Snacks for example, the rest of the music is lacking something, something special.

Art Past, Art Present (6th Edition)
Art Past, Art Present (6th Edition)
by David G. Wilkins
Price: $155.36
80 used & new from $41.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good read!, August 24, 2011
I bought this book for my Art History Survey I & II courses, and was surprised at how well I read it. Usually I say, "I'm gonna do my readings and do great in class!" but in all actuality I attempt to read and get bored then start to do something else. This book reads almost like Spark Notes to other Art History books, leaving you with a lot of important information about the subject and little tedious details that you won't need in class. I even substituted this book for the one required for my contemporary art history course and did very well in it, I would recommend this book to any Art/Art History major. It's really well written, laid out, and interesting.