Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for Danielle Jennings > Reviews

Browse

Danielle Jennings' Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Danielle Jennings RSS Feed

Waterproof Motorcycle iPhone 4 Tough Case Mount Bundle with Direct to Battery Charger
Offered by Buybits
Price: $79.99
2 used & new from $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, December 26, 2013
Charger does exactly what it says- directly attached to battery. I have a yamaha Stryker and it doesn't have the 8mm bolts, so I bought a handlebar clamp and used the bolt for that. The cord from the button to the adapter is incredibly long- I had to zip tie it (all rolled up) to my handlebars, not pretty to look at but gets the job done. That's the only thing that kept it from getting 5 stars for me.

Generic Audio iPod iPhone input converter to regular MP3 plug - iPod Iphone Female End to 3.5mm Male plug cable
Offered by customer comes
Price: $2.49
32 used & new from $2.34

3.0 out of 5 stars Works for Ihome, but not for VW car, October 7, 2013
I bought this cable to use in my 2008 VW rabbit, but it does not work. I plugged it into my ihome speaker system, and it works, but the quality was nothing to be pleased with.

Hot Leathers Heavy Weight Cowhide Motorcycle Leather Vest (Black, Medium)
Hot Leathers Heavy Weight Cowhide Motorcycle Leather Vest (Black, Medium)
Price: $39.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good vest for the money, August 30, 2012
I bought this vest and I thought I would be safe and order a size bigger. This vest was pretty true to size. the medium is big on me, but when I put on my motorcycle jacket, it fits over the jacket just fine.

Xelement Premium Mens Brown Leather Flying Skull Racer Jacket - Small
Xelement Premium Mens Brown Leather Flying Skull Racer Jacket - Small
Offered by LeatherUp

5.0 out of 5 stars Great leather jacket, July 29, 2012
I got this jacket because i was looking for a more protective material than mesh, and I loved the leather, with the mayhem design on the back. It fits excellently. I bought a small, and I'm 5'6 140lbs, and no complaints. It is still, it will need to be worn and softened, but other than that, no complaints. Oh, and the 'padding' on the lower back-its not CE armor or anything, it is just a little thicker material.

Lee Women's Plus Classic Fit
Lee Women's Plus Classic Fit

2.0 out of 5 stars Check your sizes!, March 23, 2012
I thought I would do something nice for my wife, who wears a 24 petite pant in either Lane Bryant or Torrid jeans, and I thought these jeans were a steal. However, they are not the same size 24 petite that my wife usually wears. Will have to exchange them for a 28 petite.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2012 6:28 PM PST

rooCASE Apple iPad Air Sleeve Case Cover - iPad Air 2 (2014) iPad Air (2013) iPad 4 3 2, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (2014) - Super Bubble Carrying Sleeve (Black / Neon Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for new iPad with Targus slim case on it!, March 23, 2012
i purchased the new iPad and the Targus slim case (i didn't want to break it just after i bought it), and I also wanted a carrying case, for my backpack, as the slim case doesn't completely protect the screen. So, I bought this case, thinking why not? My new iPad fits inside with the Targus slim case on it! It is perfect, just what I wanted! Now, i can protect it in my backpack, and when I want to use it, I still have the Targus case, which folds into a stand for using!!! Thank you ROOCASE!

Dowco 26014-00 Guardian Traveler Half Cover, Gray - Cruisers and Touring
Dowco 26014-00 Guardian Traveler Half Cover, Gray - Cruisers and Touring
Price: Click here to see our price
56 used & new from $34.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for covering, September 28, 2011
I bought this cover for my Honda Shadow. I ride to work, and I needed a half-cover to protect my bike, but I didn't want it to melt on my pipes. The cover fits, which is great, and it doesn't come near my pipes. The only down side to it, is that the material is very cheap and thin. But it will keep the sun off my bike, and melted plastic/vinyl off my chrome pipes, so all in all, I'm satisfied with this cover.

St. Petersburg (Lonely Planet City Guides)
St. Petersburg (Lonely Planet City Guides)
by Nick Selby
41 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Guidebook, May 17, 2007
the book is really informative.

the only downfall is the russian pronunciation. as i am a russian language major, i can personally say there is definitely a better way to write out a lot of the words.