Profile for K. Hake > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Hake "Quadshot" RSS Feed (Dallas, TX USA)

Alternative Drop Ship 01985E1 Eco-Heather Cropped Pants - ECO TRUE BLACK - XL
Alternative Drop Ship 01985E1 Eco-Heather Cropped Pants - ECO TRUE BLACK - XL
Offered by ValueDealStore
Price: $11.28
6 used & new from $11.28

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Thin!!, January 15, 2014
I ordered these to work out in.... I will definitely have to wear compression capris under these, as they are very thin. When holding them up to the light I can see through them. The are true to size.

Danskin Women's Flounced Tank Top, Charcoal Heather, X-Large
Danskin Women's Flounced Tank Top, Charcoal Heather, X-Large
Offered by NY Lingerie
Price: $30.40

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as Described., January 15, 2014
I ordered this top for the media pocket. I enjoy rowing and need a pocket for my cell phone/music. This arrived and there is NO media pocket. It fits okay, except the arm holes are a bit big, so the sides of the girls kinda want to show, I think with a sports bra under it may solve that problem (yes it has a built in bra but gives very little support) I think I could have sized down. If you specifically want a media pocket, don't order this.

Rockport Women's Change Of Pace Thong
Rockport Women's Change Of Pace Thong

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but.... very disappointed, February 2, 2011
I was so excited to get these shoes. My foot is slightly wide, but no so wide that I have to order wide shoes. As a matter of fact, most shoes I wear are the medium or B width. I have found that in some thong-style shoes, the width tends to be narrow, so if available, I order the wide. I ordered these shoes in a 9W. The length was true to size, the felt comfortable on when I tried them on(although I did not walk in them)...but my little toe literally hung off the side of the shoe!! WHAT? I ordered a wide!! I was so sure they sent me a narrow. I checked the invoice, box and the shoe all said 9W!!! UGH..so back they went. This shoe is true to size in length, but in experience, constructed very narrow.

LaCie Coat 13-Inch MacBook Carrying Case 130917 (Orange)
LaCie Coat 13-Inch MacBook Carrying Case 130917 (Orange)

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW not for the shy!!, August 2, 2010
I was looking for a carrying case for my MacBook Pro and wanted something that I could slip into my backpack or just carry by it's self.

I purchased this item because:

1. It was orange!
2. It fit the bill for being able to protect my Mac

WOW...it is not orange...it is CONSTRUCTION BEWARE orange...which I love!! But if you want something more on the conservative side...this may not be for you!!
My MacBook Pro 13" fits nicely in the sleeve with a fold over flap that is secured by elastic. Hidden in the flap is an interior zippered pocket in which you can keep your aircard or cords. Works great!

If you like bright orange...this might just be the sleeve you have been looking for!!!

Incipio underGROUND Kindle Case (Fits Kindle Keyboard), Charcoal
Incipio underGROUND Kindle Case (Fits Kindle Keyboard), Charcoal

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, May 27, 2009
I have had my Kindle 2 for 3 months and that entire time have been trying to decide which cover I wanted to use for my Kindle. I decided I liked holding my Kindle, and didn't want a cover that I would have to hold and maneuver with every use. I purchased a skin and a travel bag from another website , which I love, but wanted a cover to protect my kindle in addition to the skin. I looked at the picture provide by Amazon and was having a hard time imagining what it looked like, but with the reviews that were given, decided to go ahead and get it and see if I liked it. It is sleek, does not add much weight at all to the Kindle, as others have said, it is a dark gray felt cover with chamois-like interior. The velcro corner strap will secure the Kindle, yet make it easy access to replace the Kindle when done with it. Because it does not add bulk, I will easily be able to toss my kindle in its case into my purse or the Kindle travel bag I purchased and know I am not taking up a lot of space. I would like to see this case made in many colors so I can pick and choose depending on my mood!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 6, 2009 6:31 AM PDT