Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Claymore > Reviews

Browse

Claymore's Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Claymore RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Discover it® Cashback Match(TM)
Discover it® Cashback Match(TM)

5.0 out of 5 stars I personally don't like Discover myself, August 25, 2015
I personally don't like Discover myself. They rejected my online purchases on 2 separate occasions. I call in the first time and the person over the phone told me all my orders are going through. I look at the fraudulent email and it is the same date I called in. You will only like Discover cards if you like to buy paperclips. Pretty useless card when compare to AMEX and Amazon Rewards Visa.

Though their customer service reps are pretty nice and professional when spoken to over the phone but you gotta wonder who is rejecting the purchases, is it bots and some chick name Debbie( I grab this name out of the thin air) who is pretty much a bimbo working in the fraudulent department. Com'on you are a Credit Card company you want people to spend money so you can make money. I dont know, I think I'm gonna drop this CC soon. Not a card for heavy spender but for a person who likes to pump 83 cents worth of gas and buy a snicker bar.

Updated: So I boosted their ratings from 1 to 4 stars. Keep it up Discover and you may get a 5 someday when you stop rejecting my purchases.

Update #2: This is honestly the worst CC I have ever used. Declined 3 times now. My limit isn't small either. Stay away from this card because of the rejected purchase after purchase even for small orders. If your bill goes over 500 hundred, you can sure they will reject your purchases, even when you call in ahead. I always pay my bills on time and even bigger figures for other CC. A weak CC I strongly DO NOT RECOMMEND.

Update #3 So after talking to them and a making sure the upper management make changes to their very strict spending policy. Things are good.

HORI Nintendo 3DS XL Screen Protective Filter
HORI Nintendo 3DS XL Screen Protective Filter

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits both 3ds XL and new 3ds XL. Just ..., April 2, 2015
Fits both 3ds XL and new 3ds XL. Just take your time putting them on. The end result will be amazingly clear.

Quilted Northern Ultra Plush Bath Tissue, 48 Double Rolls (8,448 Sheets)
Quilted Northern Ultra Plush Bath Tissue, 48 Double Rolls (8,448 Sheets)
Offered by Special Gift Box
Price: $29.96
29 used & new from $26.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Holy Christ !!, July 10, 2014
I bought these thinking they were gonna last. Read some of the reviews. These go way too fast. Marketing description at it's finest. 176 divide by 3 layers is 58. 6666. That's how much sheets is in a roll. Seems like a couple turns and you got to put a new one on.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - PlayStation 4 Standard Edition
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - PlayStation 4 Standard Edition
Offered by FRONTIER HOBBY SHOP
Price: $17.21
147 used & new from $10.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow people are idiots !!, June 6, 2014
The only reason I give this a 5 star cause after reading all the reviews on here. I gotta give it to Konami for taking the dollars out of these moron's pockets. Seriously do you people not read the reviews or even research what you are buying. Yeap, I cancel my preorder as soon as I read about how this is just a demo. I understand people work and get busy with their lives but man are people just plain stupid. Unfortunately more idiots are gonna buy this, and I guess that makes the world go round.

I admit, I bought games like Prey for the 360 immediately after reading a great review. Turns out I didn't like it, sold it back a couple hours later. But hey at least it was a full game. LOL

Samsung Electronics 840 Pro Series 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive, 256GB
Samsung Electronics 840 Pro Series 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive, 256GB
Offered by I.T. Surplus Liquidators
Price: $215.98
21 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow a SSD can do this!!!!, July 20, 2013
For some reason, it brought my cpu and gpu temperature down. I was pleasantly surprised " like how did this happen, lol ". Yes it produces less heat than your avg HDD. It's fast and the majority will use it as a boot and software hdd. My only grip is that if I had to do it all over again I would have went with with the 128gb version. Same warranty and saves you money...a hundred single bill that is.

ASUS VG278HE 27" Full HD  1920x1080 144Hz 2ms HDMI DVI-D VGA Ergonomic Back-lit LED Gaming Monitor
ASUS VG278HE 27" Full HD 1920x1080 144Hz 2ms HDMI DVI-D VGA Ergonomic Back-lit LED Gaming Monitor
47 used & new from $290.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Do not I Repeat DO Not buy this if you plan to use your PS3 for 3D, July 14, 2013
First of all this monitor is great for what it does 144hz refresh rate and 3D gaming on the PC. Absolutely AMAZING and I thought the PC gamers was just bluffing when they say " you can literally catch Two Face's coin when he tosses it in Arkham City " Ok ok, maybe we are not there yet but it's leaps and bound above the the current consoles. You will not be disappointed in this great monitor at all. You will however be disappointed if you didn't do hard enough research that you can't use the PS3 in 3D mode. Why because you will have to plug the 3D emitter sensor in a usb port and needs to be detected by the graphics card or some mumbo jumbo who really knows. Only the Asus VG278H which is almost the same thing except it has the 3D emitter built in and 120hz instead of 144hz can do 3D with the PS3. Guess you can't win all the time right?

Ok so this monitor is great overall. You can adjust sharpness, brightness, and color saturation unlike most monitor where you can only do it from the gpu. Your PS3 will look great on this monitor in 2D and your PC games will look outstanding, especially in 3D. Asus has a winner here for sure but if you want the whole package minus like 24hz refresh rate, get the Asus VG278H. You will get more bang for your buck and the people that reviewed that monitor probably just doesn't know how to enable the emitter and make excuses that it malfunction easily.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2014 2:46 AM PDT

Mag Online Only - Playstation 3
Mag Online Only - Playstation 3
Offered by O' MY GAMES
Price: $5.89
121 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Still fun, May 28, 2012
I still play this game to this very day. Nothing else like it. A lot of people get turn off first time trying this game. I did too. Upon first playing I was like this is like MW2 which was a huge game at the time. I gave it a chance cause there was just something special about it. Yep it grew on me.

It used to be a lot better game. I guess a lot of people complain how they got snipe upon leaving their spawn point. Go the wrong route and they get shot down haha. Now they put trucks, trees, and metal objects in the way. Still fun but they try to balance out the maps like one too many times.

I hope they make a sequel for the PS4 but pls dont over do it. MAG is a special game so keep it like that.

Nintendo 3DS Screen Protective Filter
Nintendo 3DS Screen Protective Filter
Offered by Digitalville
Price: $7.99
11 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars It does the job but BEWARE of image quality, May 7, 2012
Ok first I thought it was convenient to have it well protected right? Weeell, lets cut to the chase. The top screen is PURPLE COATED to be antiglare. You would think the part where the middle of top screen is to be clear right? Wrong!!! I did notice the lost level of clearness so I took it off and did the test. All of it is Purple Coated. Thats the reason why it loss the level of clearness.

I did have it on for a good month til I notice it to be not as clear. I expect crystal clear so I can enjoy my games such as DOA or RE:R. It didnt do the job. Took the P.O.S off and now Im enjoying my games. I did leave the bottom one on as I dont look at it for crispiness but I can totally tell it has a slight loss of clearness.

Generic Rubberized Hard Shell Case with Holster for Samsung Galaxy Note  - Retail Packaging - Black
Generic Rubberized Hard Shell Case with Holster for Samsung Galaxy Note - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $9.14
5 used & new from $4.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, May 7, 2012
This thing is easily a 5 star product. Its made with high quality rubber. First I thought it was just the back cover. Its actually a full body protector that can be slide in and out and use as a single piece. The only thing I didnt like is that cancels some of the sound out. Making it sound weaker.

The two pieces can be combined and stand vertical or horizontally on the stand which is pretty cool.

SPIGEN SGP Samsung GT-N7000 Galaxy Note Screen Protector Cover Film Steinheil Unlocked (International) Version ONLY [Ultra Oleophobic], Oil Resistant 2 pcs Included

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, May 7, 2012
Was I the screw up or was it the instructions? I mean I messed up on both of the them within 10 mins trying to apply both. Bubbles everywhere so I double check on the brand name just to be sure. Reread the instructions and was still confused on how I messed up. Came here and one of the reviewers stated the black side is the sticky side. If I am right, the black side has the no. 2. Turns out that side was align with the Note. So I manage to fixed it with scotch tape within 45 min or so. No bubbles whatsoever and looks good but its a fingerprint magnet.

The instruction is pretty horrible. Why would you take off the white side first(no. 1) when its not the sticky side. Dont believe me. Look at the instruction's pic. If you actually read it, it tells you to take off the outter surface layer which is no. 1 (the white side) first. lmfao
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2012 2:05 AM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4