Profile for Anthony B. Welsh > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anthony B. Welsh "Kari" RSS Feed (Southwestern Michiagn)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
OPI Texas Collection Guy Meets Gal-veston Nail Lacquer
OPI Texas Collection Guy Meets Gal-veston Nail Lacquer
Offered by Beauty and the Best
Price: $4.50
13 used & new from $1.93

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love this color, April 16, 2012
I didn't have any of the problems the previous reviewer had.
I really like the formula, and it went on nice and smooth. This was not streaky to me at all. One coast would have even been ok (although it took 2 coats to get the bottle color for me).
I love the 'jelly' color. Hopefully OPI will come out with more of these!

12 Balancing Birds Toys
12 Balancing Birds Toys
Offered by BEDLEE BARGAIN
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, March 28, 2012
This review is from: 12 Balancing Birds Toys (Toy)
My kids loved these! I stock the prize counter at our church (kids earn tickets and can buy prizes with them), and I know the other kids will be just as excited about these.
They are pretty well made, and are not flimsy. They are made in China, but they are not something that seems like it will fall apart. The birds are pretty solid feeling, even though I don't think they are.
I think I paid five something for 12, and I thought that was great for what they are and for getting 12 birds each with a stand.
Would and will buy again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2012 4:29 PM PST

Kona Joe Coffee Kainaliu Medium Roast, Whole Bean, 8-Ounce Bag
Kona Joe Coffee Kainaliu Medium Roast, Whole Bean, 8-Ounce Bag
Offered by Hawaii Snacks
Price: $26.00
2 used & new from $26.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, March 28, 2012
This coffee is so good! We've had this one, and the dark roast. They are both awesome. No bitter taste at all and these are the BEST smelling coffee beans my nose has ever had the pleasure of sniffing :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites!, March 28, 2012
I love lip balms and lip products and I have many. I have a good range from high end right down to these. This one is in my top favorites! I wish the tangerine one was easier to fine though.
At first, the medicated scent/taste is somewhat overpowering. That goes away after the first couple of uses, and afterwards it is a delicious juicy tangerine flavor and scent. I can't even taste or smell the medicated part after the first few uses.
I've gone through so many of these. I love all of the EOS spheres, and this is my most favorite.

The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word
The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word
by Joyce Meyer
Price: $11.00
127 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite!, February 19, 2012
This is such an awesome book to have and keep around! I use it all the time, and I love how you can quickly look up a scripture for different categories. This is the perfect size to keep in your purse or car.
I have one for myself, and I have bought them as gifts. I highly recommend this to anyone considering it!

VTech CS6419 DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone, Black/Silver, 1 Handset
VTech CS6419 DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone, Black/Silver, 1 Handset
Price: $26.69
17 used & new from $15.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone for the price, February 19, 2012
We recently added a house phone, and I was surprised to see home phones are so cheap now. For what this thing cost, it is a great phone. It looks nice, and works perfect.

FIJIT Friends Serafina Interactive Toy
FIJIT Friends Serafina Interactive Toy
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $35.49
31 used & new from $15.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, February 19, 2012
Let me start by saying that this toy is very cute and my daughter does love it.
She is only 2 (almost three), and the Fijit understands most of her commands. My boys, ages 6 and 7, are able to play with it with no problems at all. Very rarely does it not recognize a command. I know I;ve read quite a few reviews where people have troube with that, but we have not had any issues.
When the battery starts to go, Fijit starts repeating herself, and starting over. The batteries don't last very long either, which is kind of crappy. This could actually be why people mistake her for not understanding a command, it could just mean she needs fresh batteries.
All that said, it is very overpriced for what it is. I don't think it is worth more than thirty five, fourty dollars at most. I see it priced all over the place!
The cheapest I have seen it was before Christmas at our Target, for thirty five. Our Meijer now has them in stock in every color for fourty. On Amazon, I've seen them over eighty! That's crazy, and they are not worth that price!
As fun as it is to my almost 3 year old, I think it would get old quickly to a child over 4.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again, February 19, 2012
Good quality vinyl decal. I would buy this again if I needed to, and would recommend it to anyone who wanted it.

IRIS LEGO Minifigure and Brick Storage Case, Blue
IRIS LEGO Minifigure and Brick Storage Case, Blue
Offered by Play Well USA, LLC
Price: $11.99
7 used & new from $6.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, February 19, 2012
This is a nice simple case for holding legos. It is about the size of a pencil case, but much thinner.
I have also seen these sold at Meijer.
Well made, and would buy again.

IRIS LEGO Minifigure and Brick Storage Case, Green
IRIS LEGO Minifigure and Brick Storage Case, Green
Offered by Play Well USA, LLC
Price: $10.49
8 used & new from $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, February 19, 2012
I have also seen these sold at Meijer.
Well made, and would buy again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5