Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for James Stock > Reviews

Browse

James Stock's Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

James Stock RSS Feed (New York, NY USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kolstein Ultra Formulation Supreme Bass Rosin Soft
Kolstein Ultra Formulation Supreme Bass Rosin Soft
Offered by Evergreen Violin
Price: $12.99
7 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Rosin, July 1, 2015
Top notch bass rosin, lasts quite a while

On Stage XCG4 Black Tripod Guitar Stand, Single Stand
On Stage XCG4 Black Tripod Guitar Stand, Single Stand
Price: $12.95
48 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stand, July 1, 2015
Looks great, holds instruments

TP-LINK N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender (TL-WA850RE)
TP-LINK N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender (TL-WA850RE)
Price: Click here to see our price
105 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great at Very Reasonable Price, November 23, 2014
I've been buying too much from Amazon to review everything but i must take time to recommend this item. For some reason, the wifi signal in our master bedroom had deteriorated. I don't know if it was the aging router, interference from a new neighbor or something else. Annoying when, all of a sudden, your iPad no longer works in your bedroom.

I considered buying a new, fancy router but figured i would give this a try first. Well it works GREAT. Completely solved the problem. Great wifi signal in the bedroom again.

It's pretty easy to set up. You don't just push a button, though. You do have to plug it in to a laptop and go through a pretty easy Set-up routine.

Stant 75-003 2-Quart Galvanized Funnel
Stant 75-003 2-Quart Galvanized Funnel
Price: $11.00
13 used & new from $7.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Does What It's Supposed To Do, July 27, 2013
I'm not going to belabor a review for a steel funnel. It's much heavier duty than plastic and works great.

2.0 USB Bluetooth Wireless Adapter for HP, Gateway, eMachine, Dell or ANY Laptop/PC Running Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 200, XP, Vista & WINDOWS 7!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work. . ., February 8, 2013
I got this to try to convert my printer to wireless use and it didn't work.

Fortunately, it wasn't very expensive.

De'Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
De'Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
Price: $99.95
100 used & new from $49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Espresso Machine for Very Reasonable Price, January 21, 2012
Found myself really enjoying cappucinos and lattes at Starbucks lately. But they're $4 apiece and i'm cheap. . . So i realize the thousands of baristas pulling the shots can't all be great chefs. Maybe it's just not that difficult. . .

Did a little research. Settled on this unit and tried it. It makes great espresso/cappucino/latte. And it's pretty darn easy. I read a few tips on a few websites and was making coffeehouse-quality drinks within the first week.

Really enjoying it and recommending it highly.

Top-Flite D2 Feel Golf Balls (15-Pack)
Top-Flite D2 Feel Golf Balls (15-Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Golf Balls at a Great Price, July 8, 2011
I have been playing these balls for years and love them. I am about a 15 handicap and they are fine for my purposes. They have a much softer feel than a lot of inexpensive balls but they still carry distances nicely. Often, i'll find a ProV1 for which some shmuck paid $4 and lost. To me, this ball feels just as good or better--at a fraction of the price.

CaseCrown Bold Standby Case (Black) for iPad 4th Generation with Retina Display, iPad 3 & iPad 2 (Built-in magnet for sleep / wake feature)
Offered by Senyx
Price: $18.00
5 used & new from $14.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case / Great Price, July 8, 2011
I spent two weeks trying to figure out what case to get for my first iPad (2). I wanted SOME protection because my kids use it a lot. Thus, the Apple Smartcover is completely useless. I thought about the silicone skins. But they don't really do much either--not much drop protection. No glass protection when i bring the iPad in my briefcase or backpack. And no stand. I decided to try this one and i am very happy with it. The faux leather is fine for my purposes--lighter than leather and not bad looking. The sleep magnet is a bonus. I didn't realize this cover had it. It fits snugly and all of the holes are in the right places. If someone drops the iPad with this on, i feel like there will be some protection. But i'm thinking about getting iBallz too. . .

Keurig, The Original Donut Shop, Medium Roast, K-Cup Counts, 50 Count
Keurig, The Original Donut Shop, Medium Roast, K-Cup Counts, 50 Count
10 used & new from $31.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Why Do Folks Like this Coffee????, March 22, 2011
I'm clearly in the minority here, but i dislike the taste of this coffee--and i like MOST coffee. Starbucks, Panera, Dunkin Donuts, Pret a Manger--all taste fine to me. This one doesn't.

Skippy Peanut Butter In-a-Cup, 0.5-Ounce Cups (Pack of 100)
Skippy Peanut Butter In-a-Cup, 0.5-Ounce Cups (Pack of 100)
Offered by Coleman Supply Inc.
Price: $43.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What's Not to Like???, February 19, 2011
My son is a very picky eater. Believe it or not, this is his lunch most days. He loves them!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3