Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for No1Bob > Reviews

Browse

No1Bob's Profile

Customer Reviews: 119

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

No1Bob RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Synergy Digital Nikon Coolpix S33 Digital Camera Case Point & Shoot Digital Camera Case, Black/Grey
Offered by East Coast Photo
Price: $7.95
3 used & new from $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice case, August 27, 2015
Great product. This case fits our Nikon Coolpix S33 camera just right. There is a pocket inside for an extra battery and or memory card. Heavyweight construction. Comes with a long strap. Double zippers, and a Velcro belt loop. Not much else to be said. It's a great case.

Nikon COOLPIX S33 Waterproof Digital Camera (Blue)
Nikon COOLPIX S33 Waterproof Digital Camera (Blue)
Price: $106.95
11 used & new from $89.00

5.0 out of 5 stars First impressions, August 23, 2015
We only have this camera a few days so we can't write an extensive review. We bought a "bundle" package that came with a bunch of accessories but the camera is the same. Now, I must tell you that I am 70 years old and not well versed in all the technical jazz like our 5 year old granddaughter, and while we don't plan to take any photos underwater I figured it wouldn't hurt to have a waterproof/shockproof camera. We took the new camera on an outing with our kids and our two granddaughters . We took a lot of pictures just to see what the results would be, and so far we are quite pleased. I had the camera turned on for probably half an hour, and did quite a lot of experimenting. There are lots of things you can do with the pictures after taking the initial shots. One feature I especially like is that the functions are done using "buttons", that is this camera does not have those irritating, frustrating touch screen features like our last camera. I recommend this camera, especially for folks that don't want to have to take lessons from a teenager on how to operate it.
Update: Seems to take acceptable pictures. Here are a few:
Comment Comment | Permalink

Nikon COOLPIX S33 13.2MP Waterproof Shockproof Digital Camera Blue Deluxe 16GB Bundle
Offered by Beach Camera Same Day Shipping
Price: $126.95
2 used & new from $126.95

5.0 out of 5 stars First impressions, August 23, 2015
We only have this camera a few days so we can't write an extensive review. Now, I must tell you that I am 70 years old and not well versed in all the technical jazz like our 5 year old granddaughter, and while we don't plan to take any photos underwater I figured it wouldn't hurt to have a waterproof/shockproof unit. We took the new camera on an outing with our kids and our two granddaughters . We took a lot of pictures just to see what the results would be, and so far we are quite pleased. I had the camera turned on for probably half an hour, and did quite a lot of experimenting. There are lots of things you can do with the pictures after taking the initial shots. One feature I especially like is that the functions are done using "buttons", that is this camera does not have those irritating, frustrating touch screen features like our last camera. I recommend this camera, especially for folks that don't want to have to take lessons from a teenager on how to operate it.
Update. Seems to take acceptable pictures. Here are a few:

BLACK+DECKER TO1303SB 4-Slice Toaster Oven, Silver
BLACK+DECKER TO1303SB 4-Slice Toaster Oven, Silver
Price: $29.92
80 used & new from $23.37

1.0 out of 5 stars It can make toast, May 11, 2015
It will make toast but you are very limited as to what other items you can make in this toaster. We bought it to replace an aging Proctor Silex toaster oven. We should have gone to a store to see the toaster in person. The picture is a bit deceiving in that it seems to have a spacious cooking area, but the rack is very close to the top heating element, and the instructions state you are not to allow whatever you are heating to come within 1 1/2 inches from the top. This poses a problem since there is barely 3 inches clearance between the rack and the element. Another instruction says you are not to use any foil in the oven. It does not come with any baking tray so this also limits what can be heated. The outside of the unit becomes very hot when in use, and this may be typical, but the handle also gets quite hot. All in all, this is probably our worst purchase from Amazon. We will likely put our old toaster oven back in service, and trash this one.

Rain-X 5079280-1 Latitude Wiper Blade - 24" (Pack of 1)
Rain-X 5079280-1 Latitude Wiper Blade - 24" (Pack of 1)
Offered by Alliance Automotive
Price: $13.94
39 used & new from $10.42

5.0 out of 5 stars These work great, April 3, 2015
These blades are great. Had a set of these on my last car and couldn't be more pleased. They were easy to install on my car, they come with whatever you need, and I'm expecting then to last a long time. The vendor I got then through on Amazon had a great price and I received them fast.

Barbie Princess Power Super Sparkle Doll
Barbie Princess Power Super Sparkle Doll
Offered by Juvolicious
Price: $17.85
94 used & new from $7.78

4.0 out of 5 stars She's OK, March 1, 2015
It's OK. I'd like to give it 5 stars. She's pretty, colorful, and functional. That is, it works the way it is advertised to. The problem we have with it is the packaging. Too difficult to remove from the box without damage. I have heard they have to make them hard to remove in order to keep shoplifters from swiping them from the stores. So what is to keep the crooks from stealing the whole package? Guess it's just a sad sign of the times.

VIKI LYNN (2 Pcs)Hematite Powerful Magnetic Bracelet for Arthritis Pain Relei...
Offered by VIKI LYNN™
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars They're shiny, January 13, 2015
What can I say about these bracelets but they're shiny and cheap. They are magnetic. But to say they have any value other than simple vanity would be foolish. If they had any medical or therapeutic powers they would cost $300.00 rather than $4.99 a pair. If anyone feels better by wearing one of these I say "good for them", and I have a recipe for drying chicken bones in a gourd and shaking it over a sick person during the full moon.

Wham-O Foam Saucer Sled 25 In. Dia
Wham-O Foam Saucer Sled 25 In. Dia
Offered by Supreme Hardware
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very versitile saucer, January 3, 2015
This review is from: Wham-O Foam Saucer Sled 25 In. Dia
We and our granddaughter (5 yrs. old) are pleased with this saucer. The colors are vibrant. It is made of softer material than the hard plastic or metal saucers so is less prone to cause injury. We have not had any snow since Christmas, but Emily and her PopPop have found alternate uses for it. All you need is a little imagination and it can become any number of things. And the soft construction makes it more "indoor friendly" than other saucers.

Barbie Glam Boat With Canopy and 1 Doll Seats 4
Barbie Glam Boat With Canopy and 1 Doll Seats 4
Offered by NetYourselfADeal
Price: $48.98
29 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Our granddaughter's fave!, January 2, 2015
Our granddaughter told her mommy this was her favorite gift at Christmas. (She will be 5 years old next month). And she gets "everything", (too much "Frozen" stuff). The boat is well made and there is plenty of room for 4 dolls, hint: seat them feet first. She has been playing with it in the tub with no problems, just needs to be wiped off before playing on the hardwood floors. PopPop likes it so much he ordered another for our house, he says it's for Emily when she comes to play, but it's packed away for now. And this isn't the run of the mill Barbie doll, she is superior to other dolls we have seen. A great toy at a great price!

Gardman BA01282 Lily Leaf Pedestal Bird Bath, Antique Copper Effect, 20" Wide x 28" High
Price: $39.99
26 used & new from $24.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 23, 2014
Nicely made. We have had ours for going on two years. Colors hold up well. Solid construction. Easy to clean.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12