Profile for B. Ledbetter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Ledbetter RSS Feed

Kensington SnapLock Keyboard Tray (Black)
Kensington SnapLock Keyboard Tray (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars meets my expectations, April 21, 2012
The keyboard and mouse tray solution from Kensington is working quite well. I have a desk that I refuse to drill into, so this solution is what I needed. I think the designers of this tray solution put a lot of thought into the product because of the materials they used. The pole that supports the arm of the tray is metal, and the arm that holds the plastic tray is metal. The plastic tray is very pliable. I'm guessing it was designed to be pliable to reduce the chance that the product ever breaks due to accidental force being applied to the tray. Accordingly, one could say that the tray does flex a bit when being used, but it isn't annoying to me. I stress tested it by spending many hours playing a video game. I had no issues with it.

The main reason I only gave the product four stars is that I wish there were more locking mechanisms for the arm that holds the tray, and for the tray itself. I believe they would make the tray exceptionally sturdy. Ultimately, so far, it has done what I bought it to do; which was to hold my mouse and keyboard in a position that is ergonomically friendly.

Yedi Houseware Classic Coffee and Tea Black and White Mugs With Filter and Spoon, Set of 2, Gift Boxed

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent set!, March 13, 2010
I love this set very much! The set seems to be comprised of high quality materials, thus I highly recommend the set for coffee and tea drinkers!

Gladiator (Sapphire Series) [Blu-ray]
Gladiator (Sapphire Series) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Russell Crowe
Offered by Another Man's Treasure 77
Price: $9.99
50 used & new from $2.00

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID this BD Release of Gladiator!, August 23, 2009
The picture is extremely shoddy in this Blu-Ray release! Avoid like the plague, so the studio gets the idea! What the heck is the studio doing releasing this atrocious transfer on BD when the movie itself is such a great one? Unbelievable! A movie like this should have a flawless transfer! Argh!