Profile for whatthe... > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

whatthe... "dogsandcats" RSS Feed (fl)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case for HTC Windows Phone 8X (Verizon & AT&T) - Retail Packaging
Offered by Diztronic
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars whoa perfect fit., January 10, 2013
Well, its a perfect sleek fit and looks like it will save my phone for accidental drops. now its a little slippery on the back. do you think if i use some sand paper and roughen it up it will have more stick? anyway, its a great case.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 23, 2012
Great quality tshirt with elastin for that clingy look. The tshirt material weight is light to medium. I prefer the light to sheer but this is not as thin but fits me perfect.

The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion
The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion
by Jonathan Haidt
Price: $19.89
189 used & new from $3.27

5.0 out of 5 stars New to philosophy of the mind and its AWESOME!, December 22, 2012
Well so I started dating this guy who I regard as brilliant and highly evolved. I asked him in conversation what he liked to read and he told me "Philosophy" books. I then said...oh you like to read "self-help" books....DUH....well this was his recommended read and since he and I agree on some things, I bought the audio book which is read by the author! LOVE IT...SO EASY TO LISTEN TO and the way he writes, I'm sure would be easy to read as well! Well, thats my review....

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, December 13, 2012
Its all about having the whole package and making your camera look its best! I was lucky and found it pre owned and snapped it up.

HAAN HS-20R Handheld Steam Cleaner with Attachments
HAAN HS-20R Handheld Steam Cleaner with Attachments
Price: $59.99
13 used & new from $44.46

5.0 out of 5 stars I take it all back, this thing really does work!!!, December 13, 2012
So 1st I wrote a 2 star review because out of the box i put my hand to the steam and I felt no heat. I emptied it and immediately was going to send it back. But than I said well let me try again and make sure I put the EXACT AMOUNT in the container. I even backed off a little under the line. BOOM HOT AS HELL!!! IT WORKS! For me, I use it to freshen the dog beds so I don't have to wash them everyday. This way, I can kill the odor germs! Now as far as the heat...POW, I put it on my Range Chimney, which...I don't wipe down as often as I should and WIPED THE MELTED GREASE right off!!! I don't know why people are complaining about a bigger tank? Why so its bigger in weight? This way, The steam heats up in an instant and so you can fire the canons again and again. I think I will set up the container in the bathroom where I can ZAP all the faucets and toilets like all the time!!! Dont forget you can disinfect your toothbrush as well and pillows to freshen them up and kill bed bugs or whatever. I took a chance and bought the Warehouse deal and it was fine! I think this is the only model that actually says it heats up to 212 degrees to truly disinfect on contact. The other brands do not say that. Ok...thats my review and its for real!!!

KaysCase Slim Soft Gel Cover Case for LG Google Nexus 4 Smart Phone E960 (Smoked)
Offered by Kay's Technology
2 used & new from $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I take it back. Its 75% PERFECT, December 5, 2012
I take it all back. I kinda see the point about the logo thing. Overall I will reduce my rating to 3 stars which means its just average. The more and more I hold it in my palm the more I see its very slippery and not tacky enough for me.

Haan FS20 Steam Cleaning Floor Mop
Haan FS20 Steam Cleaning Floor Mop

4.0 out of 5 stars Newer built models I believe are made CHEAP, November 19, 2012
The 1st one of these machine I bought 4 years ago and it lasted 3 years before rust finally got the inside parts to break. This time I had it since Aug and I must have yanked too hard and the cord pulled from the wall and broke the plastic harness that keeps the power on the inside plugged in. Before there was a glue around the unit. I opened it up to check and now no glue to help secure the positive and negative terminals. AND THE PLASTIC SNAPPED. The machine works great but I do believe this is how the company gets you to throw it away after a year because more likely than not the plastic piece inside will break and most people will not open the machine up to see what happened. That part ills me and on top of that, I called warranty and was told to email the reciept and its been 3 weeks and NOTHING. So don't count on Warranty promptness. So meanwhile what your suppose to just do without? Luckily I have reattached the connectors and will glue it down and use it as long as i can. I have since bought the newer model and hope the quality if higher now. Also this model is 800w and the newer models are $1200W.

Body-Solid Body-Solid Tools Padded Weighted Bar
Body-Solid Body-Solid Tools Padded Weighted Bar
Price: $20.58 - $126.91

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST Weighted Bar!, November 18, 2012
(Rating for the 36lb Grey Cap model) I'm an NSCA fitness trainer and these are the ones at our facility. These are commercial quality! Im not sure what else to say in 20 words other than if your buying to invest in a piece that's going to last you forever, this is the one and the special price when I bought it was RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP! Get it before they run out.

Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75mm f1.8 (Silver) Lens for Olympus and Panasonic Micro 4/3 Cameras
Price: $899.00
18 used & new from $725.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Is their a difference between the 75mm vs 45mm? YES YES YES, October 22, 2012
Well, to use at least 20 words, before you spend $400 on the Oly 45mm, wait for another paycheck or make room on the credit card and BUY this lens. The difference in DOF and BOKEH makes your pictures go from...oh look another portrait on one of those m 4/3 cameras too...wow, that's m 4/3??? I saw a great review on one of those sites that did a DOF comparison where the girl fills the frame the same BUT, its the cars behind her that tells you there is a HUGE difference. The cars were CLOSER and they had a creamy Bokeh look and not a nervous bokeh (terms I picked up). The next thing I noticed was in some face portraits I took. The review said that there will be less distortion and allow the face and shoulders to fill the picture without cropping to make it look closer. Again, very true. My Oly 45 is designed to be yay so far away and if you get closer, the face does look different. If you take a pic of your dogs and get close, you may not see it cause its a dog face and it can look different without looking odd. But a human face you can see it. I also want to use the term "brighter". As for sharpness, well the Oly 45mm seemed just as great. As for weight...I have the Gariz leather half cover and so it gives you something to hold on to. I also have the battery holder but I returned it because it made the camera a big camera. As for the distance you have to stand away from the person. You do have to stand probably a good 4 feet more I think. So, I use the 45mm and I am, I don't know 4-6 feet away? With the 75mm it seemed like 9-10 feet to get more of the head and shoulders in. I say so what because the bokeh difference is SUPERIOR. I uploaded some examples I guess to show different things. I am an amateur with money to burn so...if your on a budget...get the latter...but if you want your pics to be WOW WOW...save your money or charge the difference!

Petego Traction Control Indoor Socks for Dogs, Black/Gray, Small, Set of 4
Petego Traction Control Indoor Socks for Dogs, Black/Gray, Small, Set of 4
Price: $22.48
2 used & new from $16.49

2.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to believe it would work. I usually trust Amazon if they stock it themselves., October 18, 2012
It does look just like the pictures and they fit my 17.5oz Pug perfect but I think they should just make the whole half of the footie with the non slip stuff. Just putting a tiny spot the shape of a paw is ridiculous. On dogs half the time it slides half way down and then boom now you have a dog that slips even more because he's walking on socks.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 11, 2012 7:17 PM PST