Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for HereForTheCheese > Reviews

Browse

HereForTheCheese's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

HereForTheCheese RSS Feed (Twin Cities, Minnesota)

Page: 1 | 2
Fruit of the Loom Boys 6Pack White 100% Cotton Briefs Kids Underwear S
Fruit of the Loom Boys 6Pack White 100% Cotton Briefs Kids Underwear S
Offered by Price Point Leader
Price: $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally useless for my 6 year, May 4, 2016
These were not "boys" briefs. They were men's size small. Totally useless for my 6 year old

invisaband 5 Pack All Natural Mosquito Repellent Bracelets - Guaranteed to Work - Fast, Easy, No Deet, Mess, Spray or Plastic - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Offered by Gogadgety Inc
Price: $24.99
6 used & new from $14.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than not having them...., August 20, 2015
Everyone in the family wore these on a recent camping trip in southern Minnesota. I'm a mosquito magnet, so I was not quite ready to go completely without spray, but I did notice that I really only needed to apply spray 2-3 times during the day with this product, as opposed to once an hour without. Supposedly the bugs aren't so bad in that part of the state, but after wearing the band (taking it off only to sleep) and a couple of applications of bug spray during the day, I walked away with only two bites, which, crazily enough, I call a success. The smell was not horrible (I bet some would even find it pleasant), though I can tell that the clasp still needs a little work. My 5yo son's fell off multiple times. Still, I'm glad we had them and I'd definitely give them another shot.

Tumble Leaf - Season 1
Tumble Leaf - Season 1
DVD

4.0 out of 5 stars Quirky show my son loves, August 1, 2014
Kind of quirky, and my 4 year old loves it (and he insists on calling it "Rumble Leaf, Tumble Leaf"). I like that it encourages imagination, scientific thinking, and outdoor play (which is a little ironic coming from a screen). Plus I like that all the characters, male and female, are smart and strong.

Peaceable Kingdom Hoot Owl Hoot! Award Winning Cooperative Game for Kids
Peaceable Kingdom Hoot Owl Hoot! Award Winning Cooperative Game for Kids
Offered by Mollybee Kids
Price: $15.99
31 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT for de-emphasizing "winning", December 31, 2013
We have a three-year-old boy and have been working hard with him to teach him good sportsmanship. He hates losing, yet we subject ourselves to playing games with him over and over so he can see that he doesn't always win. He was given Hoot Owl Hoot for Christmas and it's a game that we ALL enjoy playing, since everyone "wins" or "loses" together. He gets SO excited about getting the owls to their nest. I love that it also introduces strategy and planning your moves - it's not a game that's all up to chance. I'll definitely be getting other cooperative games from this company. This is a really wonderful product!

Shakespeare Mickey Mouse Kit Combo (2-Feet 6-Inch)
Shakespeare Mickey Mouse Kit Combo (2-Feet 6-Inch)
Price: $9.46
13 used & new from $9.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Great 1st pole, October 17, 2013
Ok, I'll admit it. I did most of the fishing with this. But I bought it for my 3.5 year old and it was just right for him. It floats if it falls in the water and considering he's not quite a pro, it's perfect.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shave, October 17, 2013
Love this stuff. I don't shave without it. It gives such a nice, close shave and it actually helps my shave last a bit longer than anything else. It's pricey, but a little goes a long way!

DK Readers: Astronaut: Living in Space
DK Readers: Astronaut: Living in Space
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't translate well to Kindle, October 17, 2013
I was looking for a book about space and astronauts for my 3-year-old. From a content perspective, this is a bit above his head, but I was really glad that it showed a female astronaut and that it was non-fiction. The issue I have with it is that there are many pictures and graphics that spread across two pages and that's not how it displayed on my Kindle (for ipad). This made it a little challenging for my son.

Still, it was a good book and would still be good for kids who are actually trying to read it (as opposed to it being read to them). I just think it would be best in actual book form.

Reef Women's Sandy Flip Flop,Black/Black,9 M
Reef Women's Sandy Flip Flop,Black/Black,9 M
Offered by IslandSurf
Price: $27.95
8 used & new from $27.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with Reefs, May 27, 2013
I love in flip flops. Well... for as many months of the year as possible in Minnesota, anyway. I've owned many pairs of reefs.These are super basic, but I'll probably have them for several years.

Busy Bus (Play Books)
Busy Bus (Play Books)
by Felicity Brooks
14 used & new from $30.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A hit with my baby, April 12, 2011
This review is from: Busy Bus (Play Books) (Hardcover)
My son recieved this book for Christmas and it has quickly become his FAVORITE book. He is now 13 months old and this has become one of the books that we have to read every night before he goes to bed. The bus is like a big puzzle piece that fits into each page. As it goes, it picks up different kids who are dressed up in costumes. At the end, they all arrive in town for the carnival. My son LOVES to take the bus out and put it back in to each page (he needs a little help from me). I also love that it shows different kinds of parents and families, even though it doesn't talk about it at all. I just discovered that there's also a "Busy Truck" book, and I might just have to purchase that one, too!

Small World Toys Gertie Ball (Nobbie Gertie Ball - Colors Will Vary)
Small World Toys Gertie Ball (Nobbie Gertie Ball - Colors Will Vary)
Offered by Kidz Kupboard
Price: $10.60
20 used & new from $8.73

4.0 out of 5 stars The Baby Loves It, December 8, 2010
I'm not really sure why, but my baby loves to play with balls of all different kinds. We ordered this one to have at Grandma's house and he loves playing with it. He's 9 months old and has developed the game of "throw the toy then crawl after it." Balls, apparently, are especially good for this game, because they roll away. The gertie ball is great because it has a grippy texture, so he can easily grab on to it. Plus, he loves to chew on the nobbies once he gets it.

We do need to make sure the dog stays away from it, however, since I'm pretty sure he'd make quick work of it. Underinflating it a little helps, but I don't think it would withstand the jaws of most dogs.

Page: 1 | 2