Profile for Kody0027 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kody0027 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Trials Frontier
Trials Frontier

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game., July 18, 2014
This review is from: Trials Frontier (App)
This game is similar to Trials Fusion which is on consoles. Ubisoft is a great developer. The game looks great and so far has more depth than most mobile games.

Spendee
Spendee

4.0 out of 5 stars Great so far., January 21, 2014
This review is from: Spendee (App)
Nice, clean UI. I won't give 5 stars until I've used the app a while but my initial impression is great so far.

Pimple Popper
Pimple Popper

1.0 out of 5 stars Dumb, July 11, 2013
This review is from: Pimple Popper (App)
This "game" is horrible. The Controls suck, the functions suck, it is boring, and it is pointless. No entertainment value.

Felt Good On My Lips
Felt Good On My Lips
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, March 31, 2012
This review is from: Felt Good On My Lips (MP3 Music)
I like this song a lot. It makes me feel good and puts me in a better mood. It's not true country music though.

Monoprice HDMI Port Saver Male to Female - 90 Degree (103733)
Monoprice HDMI Port Saver Male to Female - 90 Degree (103733)
Price: $3.53
44 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars JUNK, February 26, 2012
I found this and purchased 2. My TV HDMI inputs are at just the wrong place for wall hanging brackets. They kinda end up with a slightly jammed cable and the cables kinda push the TV away from the bracket. I thought these 90 degree adapters would be perfect but instead I unmounted my TV for nothing. Neither of the products worked. I wasted my money and effort in trying to use these pieces of junk. You get what you pay for.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
by John Chance
39 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 26, 2012
I bought this for my girlfriend's daughter because she was struggling with the game. So far, since she's 7, she has pretty much stopped playing the game because she doesn't like all the reading and sometimes repetitiveness. She still loves it when I'm around to help her out, though, and this book helps me out a ton when I can't figure something out.

Sonic Alert The Skull With Bone Crusher, Silver and Black
Sonic Alert The Skull With Bone Crusher, Silver and Black
Price: $39.99
39 used & new from $32.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Content, February 26, 2012
I must say I was expecting 113 dB to be louder. Not really any louder than my other alarm clock. The vibrator is a great help in waking me up. So far it's helped out with me waking up when I'm supposed to. Now if only it would actually push me out of bed.

OtterBox Defender Case in Retail Packaging for Apple iPhone 4 (White / Pink)
OtterBox Defender Case in Retail Packaging for Apple iPhone 4 (White / Pink)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nearly Perfect, February 26, 2012
I bought this to replace my girlfriend's old worn out case and she loved it. Nearly perfect design. One of the button holes isn't centered over the button but it's still a great case.

KontrolFreek FPS CQC
KontrolFreek FPS CQC
Offered by KontrolFreek
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Game Changer, February 26, 2012
This review is from: KontrolFreek FPS CQC (Video Game)
Great addition to my controller accessory arsenal. These are great additions to the PS3 controller. Just the right height add on.

Contapps
Contapps

4.0 out of 5 stars better than stock, February 14, 2012
This review is from: Contapps (App)
I really enjoy using Contapps because of its clean user interface. Very clean and well built app. Has great functionality.

Page: 1 | 2