Profile for Loyal Amazonian > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Loyal Amazonian RSS Feed (the great NW)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Love You Forever
Love You Forever
by Robert Munsch
Price: $9.83
249 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I Laughed, I Cried, I Called My Mom., September 24, 2014
This review is from: Love You Forever (Hardcover)
This actually made me cry. My daughter thinks I was laughing. I suppose the humor in the book makes that believable to a 6yo, but those last two pages make me want my Mama. I'll go on letting the kiddo believe.... I just wish someone else would read it because eventually she's gonna catch on to the fact that her crusty 'Ol Dad is a pansy. lol

Primefit Primefit C1005 Primeflex Aluminum Tire Inflator with Large Gauge and Pistol Grip Clip-On Chuck
Price: $10.12

5.0 out of 5 stars When You Really Want To Dial In Your Inflatable Muscle Suit...., September 24, 2014
This thing is awesome and so far I love the construction. Best inflator/gauge combo I've ever had!

Now I can check the pressure of my physique in real time and top off with my pocket compressor!

PetSafe 500-foot Spool of 20-Gauge, Solid Core Boundary Wire
PetSafe 500-foot Spool of 20-Gauge, Solid Core Boundary Wire
Offered by THE OUTLET
Price: $23.49
57 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So Comfortable, You Barely Know You're Wearing It!!!, September 24, 2014
I'm a body piercing enthusiast and I thought it would be a neat idea to run this 500ft of wire through all my piercing holes, head to toe, and make a big, gigantic coil, which I could then use to charge my cell phone as I stand near electrical or magnetic fields.

Well, I'm down to about 100 feet of slack but I'm out of holes.... I guess it's time to order more piercing needles!

Thank you Amazon!

Men's Rubber Slide Sandal Slipper Comfortable Shower Beach Shoe Slip On Flip Flop
Offered by Gear One Source
Price: $5.59
2 used & new from $5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Stays On During Violent Shower Encounters, September 24, 2014
These are JUST LIKE my shower shoes from Federal Prison!

Now that I'm back in society, I no longer have to keep my steel toe boots with me when I go to the bathroom, or a lookout posted when I shower, but I've aquired the habit of using shower shoes (thank you prison!) and these bring back all the fond memories of not making contact with all the built up bodily film of a thousand other men.

Thank you, Gear One!

S9D 40kg LCD Portable Weighing Hanging Fishing Luggage Kitchen Digital Scales
S9D 40kg LCD Portable Weighing Hanging Fishing Luggage Kitchen Digital Scales
Offered by E-Market1122-Ships From HongKong
Price: $5.07
5 used & new from $5.07

5.0 out of 5 stars ... is one tough strain gauge and appears to be pretty accurate. So far, September 24, 2014
This is one tough strain gauge and appears to be pretty accurate. So far, so good. Thanks!

Saunders Recycled Aluminum Cruiser-Mate II Storage Clipboard with Dual Tray Storage, Legal Size, 1 Clipboard (21119)
Price: $35.56
4 used & new from $27.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Description, But Decent Product., September 24, 2014
I bought this clipboard after buying a different one from the same outfit. I purchased this particular one with the understanding that the inner divider "upper tray" is removable.

That would have been nice, because the dimensions and orientation of parts are perfect for me. However, short of disassembling the piano hinge and removing the tray, or cutting it out with power tools, it's just not going anywhere. Period. So either I'm grossly misunderstanding what they're talking about or it is being advertised incorrectly. Just in case the description changes after I post this, I've uploaded a screenshot for posterity. [...]

If they were to offer me a replacement with a removable tray, I would send this one back ASAP. If the description were accurate, then buying it and expecting something else would be my fault and would not reflect in my rating, but I'm really disappointed in that one aspect, as I intended to utilize the "removable" feature, and if it weren't for that piece of misinformation, I would give it 5 stars.

Saunders Recycled Aluminum Tuff-Writer Storage Clipboard, Letter Size, Silver, 1 Clipboard (45300)
Price: $32.72
31 used & new from $24.47

5.0 out of 5 stars This Device Saved Me From HELL!!!!, August 2, 2014
Before I ordered this clipboard, my work life was a hot mess. Depression had begun to set in and I was seriously considering taking up heroin & bank robbery. But from the moment this splendiferous contraption entered my life, I've straightened out my lifestyle, climbed that corporate ladder & found religion. I'm now on a solid path to long term prison avoidance.

Thank you Saunders USA!!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 6, 2014 12:46 PM PDT

InterDesign York Shower Curtain Tension Rod, White/Stainless Steel, 43-75-Inch
InterDesign York Shower Curtain Tension Rod, White/Stainless Steel, 43-75-Inch
Price: $21.70
7 used & new from $15.53

4.0 out of 5 stars It will work for our needs but isn't ideal, July 27, 2014
This is a very nice rod...here is what I like about it:
Very sturdy feeling
Highly polished finish
Decent amount of tension holds securely when installed
Large pads that hold securely to the tile

This is what I wish was different or better:
The white accent is not real ceramic but is only plastic....you can definitely tell
The transition between the two rods is problematic and causes the curtain rings to jump off easily

It is a high quality rod for a decent price, but it could be nicer with just a little modification.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 24, 2014 5:30 PM PDT

Best Glycolic Exfoliating Gel Facial Cleanser with Anti-Oxidants and Fruit extracts that deeply and gently exfoliates. Paraben and Gluten free ***MADE IN USA*** GMP & FDA Approved Manufacturing Facility - Best Anti Aging Face Wash - 100% UNCONDITIONAL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Offered by Carmen Laines Cosmetics7
Price: $26.00
3 used & new from $23.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Will use it but probably won't buy again., July 27, 2014
I have been using this for a week or so now. I haven't noticed any astounding difference but do feel like I am treating my skin better than I was before. The cleanser creates a thick rich foam and rinses off easily in the shower, which is nice. I wish it smelled better; it doesn't smell very nice....kind of an antiseptic smell. I have used other cleansers that smelled good enough to eat but this definitely doesn't fall into that category! My biggest complaint though is the pump that comes with the bottle. It doesn't function very well and makes it difficult to get the cleanser out of the darn bottle. I will use this one bottle but probably won't buy again...unless I see some miraculous difference by the time it is gone. Otherwise, I will look for something that is easy to get out of the bottle and smells nicer...

Better Living Products Toilet Butler Toilet Caddy Dual Tissue Dispenser with Magazine Rack, Chrome
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It isn't perfect but will work until I find something ideal, July 27, 2014
I don't have any good options for a toilet paper holder in my new bathroom so was looking for a free-standing toilet paper stand. My first issue is that it isn't as tall as it needs to be. My second issue is that it doesn't feel very solid so I feel like I need to hold onto when pulling the toilet paper. It will do for now but I will eventually replace it when I find something better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7