Profile for A. T. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. T. RSS Feed

Tangle Teezer Salon Elite Hair Brush, Panther Black
Tangle Teezer Salon Elite Hair Brush, Panther Black
Offered by Hayward Beauty
Price: $9.23
41 used & new from $8.10

5.0 out of 5 stars the GF loves it!, June 1, 2011
She has thin hair, and says this really is gentle on the tangles! I've bought her expensive bags, wallets, and shoes before, but this cheap brush is her favorite gift that I've ever bought!

Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750
Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K750
Price: $49.99
137 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best keyboard I've owned, June 1, 2011
Upgraded from a Logitech MK320 and couldn't be happier. The construction and design on this monitor is second to none. The keys are quiet, and require lower pressure to type. It is much like a mac keyboard, as I'm sure many others have mentioned. Full keyboard layout is great and the backspace and insert/delete keys are set up like they are supposed to be. The solar power meter is cool, if a little gimmicky. The best part is no batteries, ever! Very happy with this monitor and would purchase again.

Baladéo 22G  Superlight Locking Knife w/ Pocket Clip
Baladéo 22G Superlight Locking Knife w/ Pocket Clip

1.0 out of 5 stars A month later, I am still healing from the gash on my finger, June 1, 2011
Having seen this knife on Cool Tools, I gave this knife a try. The locking mechanism is substandard. Plain and simple. It WILL give under enough pressure, as I learned the hard way. I got a gash on my finger so bad, I probably should have gotten stitches. A month later, and it is still not fully healed. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2013 6:46 AM PST

Philips Headset for iPhone with Remote and Mic
Philips Headset for iPhone with Remote and Mic

5.0 out of 5 stars Best headset i've owned, September 28, 2010
EDIT 6/1/11 - lost mine, and bought two more, one for the girlfriend because she was using it so much! It remains the best headset I've ever owned.

***

I've used plenty of different headsets and earbuds in my day, but this is hands down the best one I've owned.

Audio: I've been both a user and a listener on the headset.

As a user, the audio quality is excellent. As a listener to someone else using the headset, there are some issues, common to all headsets. I can tell you its not quite as good as the person using their actual phone. When a person is on a busy street, you will hear it (most phones have dual mic's to solve this problem) But it is close enough, and the convenience factor trumps the minor decline in audio quality. Plus as the person using the headset, it affects you less ;).

Fit/Comfort:

Running with these is a pleasure - no other headset is as good when running. I've used the wraparound headphones, sony earbuds and their sport buds and these are far and away superior. They are the lightest buds I've owned and unlike other buds, do not fall out easily while running.

Logitech Cordless Desktop EX110 (967561-0403)
Logitech Cordless Desktop EX110 (967561-0403)
10 used & new from $24.00

1.0 out of 5 stars the keyboard feet always break, February 3, 2010
This is the second time the keyboard feet have broken. The worst part is they can't send you replacement feet, you have to send the entire thing back and then they send you a new one. others have had this same problem. Based on my experience, I would avoid this product.

Sennheiser MX400 In-Ear Headphone with Carrying Case (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great while it lasted!, August 21, 2007
I bought these in July of 2006. The value you get is great. For 7.99 (which is what I paid for them back then), you really get some quality sounding headphones. In August of 2007, these blew out and all sound coming out of them is muffled and filled with static. I believe the drivers may have been blown out by the Ipod Nano it was attached to. Still, you can't complain for 8 bucks.