Profile for MommaD > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 163

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MommaD RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Crayola 48 Count Sidewalk Chalk (51-2048)
Crayola 48 Count Sidewalk Chalk (51-2048)
Price: $4.97
57 used & new from $4.97

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING COLORS - BRIGHT& VIVID, October 1, 2014
I LOVE the amazing colors that there are now (nothing like they were when my children were little tikes 27 years ago!) are so vivid and bright that they just pop and the little ones creations come to life. I gave it five stars because of the wide array of colors and that the chalk will hold up well after a heavy rain or two. The chalk is about 3/4" on each side and are squared which is perfect for little hands to grip. The chalk is much softer than the old chalk that I was used to therefore, you will go through the chalk quicker. I purchased two of these for my two grandchildren. Definitely recommend them as a gift for both children AND adults as both my daughter-in-law and I found it very therapeutic drawing, more than my granddaughter!

Cuisinart CPT-340 Compact Stainless 4-Slice Toaster, Brushed Stainless
Cuisinart CPT-340 Compact Stainless 4-Slice Toaster, Brushed Stainless
Price: $59.95
10 used & new from $59.95

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST Toaster EVER!!!!!, September 23, 2014
Our son had this toaster & my husband LOVED it, so I purchased it for him so that he wouldn't complain anymore (and he doesn't!). Honestly, I love it too and hopefully this toaster will last for many years to come. I gave it five stars because the slots are wide enough for bagels, excellent for defrosting frozen bread, English muffins, bagels, etc. and is just plain functional. It's hard to screw up and burn a piece of toast in this toaster and is truly one of the best toasters we've ever owned!

Rubie's Costume Noah's Ark Pinky Winky Monster Romper Costume, Pink, 12-18 Months
Price: $20.31
20 used & new from $18.25

5.0 out of 5 stars The Most PRECIOUS Costume EVER!!!!, September 23, 2014
We purchased this for our 11 month granddaughter for Halloween. She was adorable giving out the candy to the trick or treating children! The costume was warm enough for the cool night yet not too hot to where she would sweat. The costume was well made and was true to size which is why I gave it five stars. I'll definitely buy from Rubie's Costumes again! Highly recommend Rubie's Costumes to anyone for their children or for a gift.

Infusion Sciences - Youth Infusion, 30 packet
Infusion Sciences - Youth Infusion, 30 packet

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Vitamins!, September 23, 2014
I purchased this as it was highly recommended to give you more energy with the multitude of vitamins. I am a 55 years old & a 25 year cancer survivor with many medical issues & a compromised immune system. This gives me energy and is so convenient to take as you just mix it in a bottle of water (or a glass). I ran out of this and I'm terrible when it comes to taking care of myself as I'm always focused on others, but it's time to reorder. I gave this five stars because of the amount of energy it gave me when I was taking it and recommend it to anyone who has medical issues or just wants to feel better.

Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge, F5914900
Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge, F5914900
Price: $138.98
32 used & new from $108.54

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST Carpet Shampooer EVER!!!!, September 23, 2014
This is my second Hoover SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge and I LOVE IT and my husband likes it too! With pets and all of the entertaining we do, this carpet cleaner does such an excellent job always leaving the carpet looking like new. We always used to rent the carpet shampooer in the home improvement stores and they NEVER did as good of a job as my Hoover! We clean the stairs and hard to reach places with the attachment. The reservoir holds a good amount of water which allows you to clean a good sized room without having to empty it frequently. We will NEVER be without the Hoover SteamVac ever!!! That's some of the reasons why I gave it five stars. Definitely recommend this to EVERYONE!

I've signed up for the auto ship of the Hoover Platinum Pet Plus Carpet & Upholstery Detergent/Cleaner every 6 months and YOU'LL LOVE IT TOO as it deodorizes and leaves your carpet with a fresh, clean smell.

1.5x5 FT US American 50 Star Flag Bunting Pull Down Nylon Sewn Stripes US MADE
1.5x5 FT US American 50 Star Flag Bunting Pull Down Nylon Sewn Stripes US MADE
Offered by American Flag Superstore
Price: $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bold, Beautiful & Well-Made!, September 23, 2014
I purchased three of these for the front of the house for the three Federal holidays (Memorial Day, 4th of July & Veterans Day) as my husband and I are both veterans as our sons and daughter-in-law. These Banner flags are well made and definitely make a statement and are beautiful; that's why I rated it five stars! I'd definitely recommend them to anyone looking to purchase flag banners.

Summer Bright Food Cover, 3pk
Summer Bright Food Cover, 3pk
Offered by Super Z Outlet
Price: $6.85
12 used & new from $6.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for Outdoor BBQ's & Entertaining, September 23, 2014
Purchased two 3pks of these for our outdoor entertaining & cookouts. The posting states that it's a three pack where you're supposed to get one of each color but when I received them, they were individually wrapped and I received four royal blue and two bright pink, no green; disappointed. I'd recommend this to others however, not with the expectation that you'll get all three colors; that's why I gave it four stars.

Wilton Edible Glitter, Gold Stars
Wilton Edible Glitter, Gold Stars
Price: $5.99
19 used & new from $4.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful & Delicate Gold Stars!, September 23, 2014
I purchased these to put on a cake for a friend for her parents 50th wedding anniversary. Was disappointed with how small they were but will use them for one of my cakes in the near future. For the enthusiast cake baker, it is a find but don't know if you'll think so

United States USA Tapestry Toss Pillow USA Made Flag
United States USA Tapestry Toss Pillow USA Made Flag
Offered by 1LAP2GO
Price: $14.89
5 used & new from $9.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Pillow, Ridiculously Small, September 23, 2014
My husband is a veteran and I am a retired veteran and I love patriotic outdoor decor that is made well regardless of the price. This Pillow is beautifully made and the quality is excellent however, it is so small!!!!! I purchased this for the glider on the front porch but you can't see the pillow until you're about to walk up the two front porch stairs. If this pillow was larger, I'd order four more. I wouldn't recommend this for yourself or for a gift especially with it costing as much as it did. Like the pillow but terribly disappointed.

Vintage Patriotic Basket Wall Decor
Vintage Patriotic Basket Wall Decor
Offered by G & T Goods
Price: $25.00
2 used & new from $18.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply Made, September 23, 2014
I rated it three stars because though it is nice, it's made rather cheaply for my taste and for the price. My husband & I are veteran's (me, retired) and I like patriotic outdoor décor. I don't mind paying a bit more for quality products so in all honesty, I couldn't & wouldn't recommend this for yourself or for a gift however, if that's what you can afford, then buy it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17