Profile for Carey Sanders > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carey Sanders RSS Feed (Huntsville, AL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kinivo 301BN Premium 3 port High speed HDMI switch with IR wireless remote and AC Power adapter - supports 3D, 1080p
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $44.95
19 used & new from $23.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Great HDMI hub, works great with Roku and PS3., March 9, 2015
Great hdmi hub. I'm using it to hook up my Roku and my PS3, and I have an extra port to spare for any future needs. Remote works great, and I only took off one star because the remote is so cheap, I'm afraid it will easily break over time.

Dungeons & Dragons: The Complete Animated Series
Dungeons & Dragons: The Complete Animated Series
DVD ~ Willie Aames
Price: $8.10
30 used & new from $3.92

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful classic that takes me back to my childhood!, February 13, 2015
80's nostalgia at it's best! Many a saturday morning was spent in my youth, watching Dungeons and Dragons and eating my Lucky Charms. :)

Neverending Story eReader Cover
Neverending Story eReader Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful craftsmanship!, February 13, 2015
Happy with my purchase! One slight nitpick, however. The placement and length of the securing straps make it impossible to use the volume and power/hibernate buttons on the back of Kindle Fire HD 7 while secured, forcing the removal of the device from the cover to do so. I really don't recommend these for Kindle Fires, however, if you take this into account when making your purchase as I did, I know you will be as pleased with the craftsmanship and novelty of this beautiful ereader cover as I am. Top notch quality, great customer service, and while there was some confusion with shipping delays due to the popularity of this item, I was kept well aware of the situation at all times.

Atlantic Satellite 77305018 2 Speaker Stands (Black)
Atlantic Satellite 77305018 2 Speaker Stands (Black)
Price: $40.48
4 used & new from $40.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible with Vizio brand soundbar satellite speakers!, February 13, 2015
This was a good, solid, strong, and easy to assemble product. Highly recommended, however be sure to check compatibility before buying. It is not compatible with Vizio brand soundbar satellite speakers. In the process of returning due to this fact, thus the removal of one star from my rating.

The Sims 4 Limited Edition
The Sims 4 Limited Edition
Offered by goHastings
Price: $58.16
78 used & new from $38.99

4.0 out of 5 stars [Edited: Updated game works just fine!] Freezing every ten minutes, crashes computer, buyer beware!, September 25, 2014
[Update Feb. 13, 2015]: Wanted to update my star rating and confirm that I am able to enjoy the game to it's fullest with no noticeable bugs, glitches, or freezing problems as of the December 2014 update. An update in January 2015 made positive changes that only enhanced gameplay. Highly recommended game. Very addicting!

Terrible. Stopped working two days after release, just in time for the money back guarantee to have expired. Game started freezing every ten minutes and crashing my entire computer to the point I was afraid to run the program anymore for fear of breaking my computer. Waited for an update that never came, contacted EA, contacted Origin, and got no answer, and no refund. Do not buy, it will stop working! I have an alienware gaming pc with beyond maximum specs, so it's definitely not a hardware problem, which is what EA/Origin decided to say it was, so they wouldn't have to release a patch. I've been waiting two weeks for this problem to be fixed (their help forum is full of people begging for this to be fixed, all with the same problem, all being ignored), and they have made it clear that they have no intention of doing so.

For what it's worth, it was really fun the ONE SINGLE DAY I got to play.

Amazon Kindle Fire HD Standing Leather Origami Case (will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7"), Blue
Price: $49.99
18 used & new from $7.14

3.0 out of 5 stars It's just "okay", more of a nuisance., March 9, 2014
It should be clearly marked to not place this case's magnetic surface on your laptop's keyboard! I thought my computer was ruined, What was really going on is that the magnet in this case was confusing my laptop into thinking I had closed the laptop, and the screen would go blank until I removed the kindle. It really is more of a nuisance than a help. It's hard to get to the volume control because of this case's design, and the case tends to fall apart and fold during reading/holding. I plan to replace it. I was going to give this case 2 stars, however, I gave it 3 stars because the standing feature is nice and works, which is what this case is, I guess, meant for. Holds firm, doesn't fall apart while standing, very sturdy when standing. I can tap away on the screen and it doesn't budge.

Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)
5 used & new from $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, easy to use, lots to do!, March 9, 2014
I am very pleased with my new kindle. I didn't think 16gb would be enough, but I have it filled with every kindle book I own, and my favorite music and apps, and it still has plenty of room to spare. The battery life is sufficient for my use, it's fast enough to handle music and reading together, which is what I mainly use it for. It streams netflix just fine as well.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my T-mobile Galaxy SII phone, somewhat protects it from falls., February 4, 2014
Snapped on like a charm! Fits well, looks pretty. Some fall protection, but it's obviously not made for that in particular anyway.

Mohu Leaf 50 Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna - Made in USA with Premium Cables, Premium Connectors and Premium Materials
Price: $69.62
29 used & new from $40.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Works best without included amplifier - at least for us., February 4, 2014
My husband and I had a lot of trouble with getting all the channels in our area with just one antenna. At first we thought we would have to use two antenna. Luckily we were messing around with different antenna combinations, and accidentally left off the included amplifier and BINGO - problem solved. All channels suddenly came in, clear as cable. I haven't the foggiest idea why. You do have to play around with it a LOT to get just the right position to get your channels. We had to place it upstairs. If we had been in a first floor only abode, we probably wouldn't have had as much success.

DIGISTOR 1TB External Hard Drive for PlayStation 3 (PS3) - USB 3.0 / 2.0
DIGISTOR 1TB External Hard Drive for PlayStation 3 (PS3) - USB 3.0 / 2.0
Offered by DIGISTOR
Price: $92.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for PS3 Upgrade! Works on Xbox 360 as a portable usb drive, too!, March 20, 2013
This is a great little portable hard drive. I used it to back up my PS3 so I could switch out the hard drive. I was also happy to find that it may be used as a giant usb stick in the Xbox 360. Note: DO NOT attempt to use this drive to backup your 360!! You will wind up with a brick. Use it to back up the PS3 ONLY! It really gets too technical for me to explain, but this comes directly from the manufacturer's own technical support, who were fantastic in helping me understand my new drive. Also, keep the pre-made folders precisely as they are, as this is how the PS3 recognizes the drive for backup purposes. Now, that all being said, you CAN use it to backup your 360, HOWEVER you will not be able to use it for the PS3 EVER AGAIN. So be cautious! Be sure to select it on your 360 menu as if you were selecting a usb stick, NOT a hard drive. This drive is lightening fast when used with usb 3.0, and has decent speeds at usb 2.0.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3