Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for D. Steiner > Reviews

Browse

D. Steiner's Profile

Customer Reviews: 351

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

D. Steiner RSS Feed (Thornton)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Electro-Optix WSII Optix WeatherStation II Thermometer
Electro-Optix WSII Optix WeatherStation II Thermometer
Price: $12.97
27 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate and reliable, July 11, 2016
Sometimes all you need is the outdoor temperature and humidity. I had this same item on a window for about 10 years at 8,500 feet winter and summer in Colorado facing west. It worked perfectly all that time, but this summer I noticed that the humidity gauge wasn't working. Taylor makes good instruments but time and UV will kill just about anything. I have another facing east with just the outdoor temperature and it's more than 20 years old still working, still accurate. Once in place the only time you need to remove it is to clean the window and it replaces just as easily as the first time.

Beaumont Kitchenware Top Rated Oven Mitts | High Quality Extra Long 15" Oven Gloves | Heat Resistant 425°F | BPA Free Top Quality Silicone | Top Quality Hand-stitched Canvas | Easy to Clean
Offered by Beaumont Kitchenware
Price: $14.95
2 used & new from $13.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat large but very good protection, July 10, 2016
These are very big. A woman or a man with small hands might find the palms too large. That said, I like the length, which protects against coming in contact with an upper rack or the oven. I had heavily padded cloth versions and I noticed they were wearing out so when I was offered these at a discount in return for a review I was happy to oblige. I only review items I will actually use. I used these to pick up a pan from a 425 degree oven and I could not feel the heat at all. In addition the palms have a raised pattern that prevents slipping.

For men's Shaver / Razor Washable Replacement Heads blade cutters fits PHELPS 3D RQ32 RQ10 RQ11 RQ12 RQ1290 RQ1250cc spare blade
Offered by Gizmomix New York
Price: $24.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost as good and much less expensive, July 10, 2016
I've used this for a couple of month. This item is much less expensive than the OEM and is working well. It seems to me that it doesn't shave quite as close, but that could be purely subjective. It does wash well and I will probably buy it again; I really don't like to pay more for replacement blades than I paid for several earlier Norelco shavers.

(2 Pack) Night Light with Automatic Dusk to Dawn Sensor, 0.5W LED Bulb, White Light -Perfect for Bathrooms, Bedroom and Hallway
Offered by Sinywon Sales
Price: $15.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right night lights, June 30, 2016
I have no idea how many night lights I've used over the years. Most of them are a little dim and of course for years they were incandescent and wore out. This replaced a very old one that was getting dim so I had been looking for a replacement. These are different. The entire face is lit, producing a little more light than the old ones. I plugged one of them into an outlet in a hallway because I have a black cat I sometimes step on in the middle of the night. This produces just enough light to make him visible. Works very well in the bathroom as well. Plus, it should last a very long time.

I received this at a discount in return for an unbiased review. I never review anything I don't actually use.

Kootek 5 Pack Zoomable 150 Lumens Mini LED Flashlight with Colored Lucid Ring Micro Bright Waterproof Flashlights for Kids Child Portable Cool Miniature Torch for Camping Bike Emergency
Offered by Kootek
Price: $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, and no more dead batteries when left light-side down., June 30, 2016
Just the way you see them is why I really like them. I keep putting lists like these down with the switch on top. Unfortunately I often find it was on when I put it down and the batteries are dead. These have a translucent ring you can see when it's light-side down and the light is on. No more nasty surprises. Of course I still have to look at it, but it's really obvious. Also the light spread has a good range, from spotlight to flood, and the slide mechanism works very well. Each light takes three AAA batteries. I like having flashlights everywhere and even though they're black, the color trims make them easy to spot. They're quite small and relatively light, although the case is metal.
I got these at a reduced price in exchange for an unbiased review. I never review anything I don't use myself.

REAL Professional Premium Grade Gaffer Tape by Gaffer Power® - Made in the USA - Black (Available in White, Red, Green, Blue) 2 Inch X 30 Yards - Heavy Duty Gaffer's Tape - Non-Reflective - Waterproof - Multipurpose - Better than Duct Tape!
Offered by WebGage
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The genuine article, June 25, 2016
Some tape is called gaffer tape, but if it doesn't have the cotton cloth backing and a rubber-based adhesive, it's not gaffer tape. Developed by Johnson & Johnson, I've used it for many years. Its original use was by gaffers, electricians working on movies. It was used to tape down cables so people wouldn't trip over them, but it was also used to hold things together, like duct tape. Unlike duct tape, gaffer, or gaffer's can be removed without damaging the surface or leaving residue. No longer made by J & J, this is the go-to replacement. It's a little more expensive than duct tape but it's a lot better to work with. Once tried, most people keep a roll handy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 26, 2016 1:32 AM PDT

Elucto Electric Bug Zapper Fly Swatter Zap Mosquito Zapper Best for Indoor and Outdoor Pest Control
Offered by HoongUP
Price: $18.60
9 used & new from $15.81

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of its kind, June 20, 2016
You get what you pay for. This is more expensive than most, but it's built to last, more robustly built, heavier and packs a real punch, turning flies, moths, or anything else flying into crispy critters immediately. Unlike some others, this has a single button, prominent on the handle. Many others have two buttons that must be pressed simultaneously, so you do need to be aware that this is armed by a single push of the single button. This is not a toy so you need to be sure of the target before arming it. It should not be armed and waved around in the presence of others, including pets. I've had a number of these. This is the best one I've found.

Atrico Rapid-Charging 6-Port Desktop USB Hub/Charging Station with Smart IC Technology for Apple iOS, Android & Virtually all Other USB Compatible Devices - Black
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $29.95
3 used & new from $22.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Less space and more power, June 1, 2016
This has a small footprint, which is good, because six devices plugged into it will take a lot of space, Short cables will help keep the clutter to a minimum. Sabrent [6-Pack] 22AWG Premium 1ft Micro USB Cables High Speed USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B Sync and Charge Cables [Black] (CB-UM61)
It comes with a sticky pad so it won't slide around. Also comes with a long power cord. It has plenty of power for all six ports.

Accuweight Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale, 400lb/180kg, Gray
Accuweight Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale, 400lb/180kg, Gray
Offered by My tronics
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I needed a scale for a guest bathroom and it ..., May 28, 2016
I needed a scale for a guest bathroom and it needed to be fairly small. As you can see, it fits into a small space perfectly. I have checked its accuracy and it's very accurate.
I’m very careful when I review a product. I try to be honest, concise, unbiased and fair. Sometimes, as in this case, I receive an item at a discount in return for a review. I don’t review anything I don’t intend to use.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Smallelectric 3-pack 1FT 3FT 6FT Alloy Gold-Plated 8pin Lightning Cable Sync Extra Long USB Cord Charger for iphone 6 / 6s plus / 6 plus / 5s 5c 5 / iPad Mini / iPad Air / iPod
Offered by SMALLElectric
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusually high quality, May 20, 2016
These are very high quality, not only with the connectors but the cables as well, which are much more sturdy than what one usually finds. The various lengths are standard and good choices.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20