Profile for JustSomeGal > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JustSomeGal "Justsomegal" RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Banana Republic Classic by Banana Republic for Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 4.2-Ounces
Offered by Joli Beauty Spot
Price: $31.95
12 used & new from $26.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean Fresh Smell, January 10, 2015
My husband has been using this product for years. It is a very clean fresh out of the shower smell. I have issues with perfumes and allergies and this is one of the few that don't completely set my allergies off. If you like very light, clean smells this is a good one.

Hoover TwinTank Steam Mop, WH20200
Hoover TwinTank Steam Mop, WH20200
Price: $84.98
90 used & new from $41.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable cleaning tool, January 10, 2015
I have some compulsive issues and cleaning tools are a thing with me. When I first used this product, I wasn't sure I was in love. However, since using it several times, I realize that it has taken its spot as an invaluable part of my cleaning arsenal. I am crazy how easy it is to just whip out and get the bathroom floors cleaned and sanitized. I love the ease of use to spot clean my kitchen in between major cleanings. Where I don't use this product is the "heavy" scrub for all my hardwood floors. For that I use the Hoover Floormate with the four brushes that get between the cracks. I don't like using the Floormate all the time though because you have to pump the handle frequently which bothers my wrist and takes a lot longer than the steam mop. This product is great to maintain the floors and a must for bathroom floors. I would recommend.

The Giver
The Giver
DVD
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Plot not fully developed ... movie seemed cut short, January 10, 2015
This review is from: The Giver (Amazon Instant Video)
This was a family fun night movie that turned to be a bomb. It had potential, but the ending made you feel like they chopped off the movie or something. Definitely not going to be an all time favorite or even a watch again movie. A "c" movie at best.

Sleep Innovations 2-in-1 Ventilated Memory Foam Pillow, Standard
Sleep Innovations 2-in-1 Ventilated Memory Foam Pillow, Standard
Price: $28.99
9 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great once fibers relax, January 10, 2015
We are side sleepers and need a pillow that will support our necks but also still be soft and comfortable. This pillow does both very well. At first it may be a little too puffy, but once the fibers relax its a pillow you will want to take with you when you travel. This is one of those pillows you will keep for a long time.

Sherpa Pink Gourmet Himalayan Salt (5lb Bag Fine Grain)
Sherpa Pink Gourmet Himalayan Salt (5lb Bag Fine Grain)
Offered by San Francisco Salt Company
Price: $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Grain too thick --- opt for extra fine grain, January 10, 2015
We love Himalayan salt. The taste is wonderful! I was given some as a gift of a different brand and got hooked. When I went to reorder, I bought this brand. Not as impressed. This is due to the grain being much thicker than what I had previously used. The packaging said fine grain, but was much thicker than I had anticipated. I found out after I purchased that this company makes an extra fine grain. If you decide to purchase, I recommend the extra fine grain. It does make a difference in your dishes. The taste of this product is good. It's just the grain is too thick.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2015 9:44 AM PST

Fit Organic Fruit & Vegetable Wash, Soaker/Refill Bottle, 32-Ounce Units (Pack of 3)
Price: $29.33
5 used & new from $27.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, January 10, 2015
I love this product. For some reason, I can't always find it at my local grocery store. I have a spray bottle I refill with this cleaner and with a couple of sprays, the fruits or vegetables are squeaky clean. Love it! Would recommend.

Elementary, Season 3
Elementary, Season 3
Price: $34.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Wait for it to be free through Prime, January 10, 2015
I am bummed out! The first season really had me hooked. Loved it. The second season still good .... good enough for me to order the third season tv pass. Boy have I been disappointed! What happened??? It's as if they have a new set of writers or something. The plot line, the characters all down hill. Don't waste your money on the 3rd season. Wait until its free with Prime or something.

Grossan Breathe-ease XL Nasal Irrigation Solution.
Grossan Breathe-ease XL Nasal Irrigation Solution.
Offered by Hydro Med Sinus, Ear & Throat Health Store
Price: $16.95
3 used & new from $11.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than medications for allergies, January 10, 2015
We have been using the Grossman nasal irrigator for years. It's much more effective, and in my opinion safer, than the neti pot. If you have allergies that affect your nasal / sinus areas, really research and look into it. We found that using the saline cleansing far more effective and less damaging to the body than taking daily doses of medication.

Men's Lynco, Sport L400 GREEN 10 M
Men's Lynco, Sport L400 GREEN 10 M

5.0 out of 5 stars This Brand is the Best I've Found So Far, January 10, 2015
This is the third set I have bought over the last few years. I have plantar fasciitis and use these daily in my athletic shoes. They fit well in my shoe and provide just enough support in the arch area to keep away pain. These might be expensive, but getting orthopedic shoes from a doctor is several times the cost. I find these very effective. I would recommend this product.

Heel Seat Wraps - Heel That Pain - (Men 9-12; Women 11-13) Large
Heel Seat Wraps - Heel That Pain - (Men 9-12; Women 11-13) Large
Offered by TopsMedical
Price: $29.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Fit Well, January 10, 2015
Although I never thought so, maybe my foot is odd shaped because the velcro strap definitely did not fit properly on my foot. I had to pull as hard as I could just to get it to attach and then it left an awkward gap that did not support my foot well. Due to the ill fitting nature of the product, I was unable to use it during a particularly painfully episode of plantar fasciitis. It is a good concept, just not designed well in my opinion.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3