Profile for S. Jarnagin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Jarnagin "Rhythm_man" RSS Feed (Seattle, Wa USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tetra 26311 Whisper EX 30 Filter, 20-30-Gallon
Tetra 26311 Whisper EX 30 Filter, 20-30-Gallon
Price: $20.65
25 used & new from $16.99

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING !!! NEED TO READ!!!!, October 9, 2014
Warning Warning Warning huge flaw with the tetra piece or junk.. bottom filtration piece falls off do too flippin off the wall vibration leaving a vacuum pump for all fish to be sucked up into it... I just lost 200.00 worth of flippin chichlid fry!!! And 3 phantom tetras sucked up into the back of this peace of s***!!!!! going to sue!!!!!! would be nice it the filtration piece at the end snapped in!!!!

XFX AMD Radeon HD 6770 Graphics Card (HD677XZNFC)
XFX AMD Radeon HD 6770 Graphics Card (HD677XZNFC)

4.0 out of 5 stars " Two On X-Fire" multi monitor info...., May 23, 2013
For all of you wondering why you can't use three monitors here's the secret.. by using the display, hdmi and one dvi port you can utilize three separate displays... If you use the hdmi and the dual dvi you can set it up so it's all one screen in eyefinity keep in mind you must have three monitors running same resolution..I'm running three separate displays, display to vga, hdmi to hdmi and dvi to vga.. 23" monitor running 1920x1080. 19inch monitor running 1440x900 and my mini 13 inch running 1024x768.. Hopefully that clarifies the solution, you do not need to buy a special 50.00 converter for the one extra display.. I had to buy a display to vga cord and a dvi to vga but they are cheap.. You might not need one if you have the proper connections already..
I bought one of these to begin with after reading all the positive reviews and of course the 30 dollar rebate.. Bought the other after figuring out what I was doing wrong.. At first I was disappointed after being familiar to running g-force base cards.. one system running a zotac 240gt Zone "very impressed" and the other running 2 x galaxy 250gts on an Sli bridge I really wanted to go Zotac ... I was very leery about going ATI but the MSI Mobo 890gxm-g65 was only compatible ATI and better yet in improved x-fire mode..
In order to make this card run properly with maximum frame rate you must open it up in your ATI control panel and set everything to maximum if you don't you'll run around WoW bumping along like flat tire.. by opening them up they run smoothly.. In x-fire mode they are rather impressive... this computer was a budget build with a bang.. easily comparable to a higher end unit..

890gxm-g65 mobo

Zoo Med Floating Betta Log
Price: $10.16
40 used & new from $2.49

1.0 out of 5 stars "DO NOT BUY", February 1, 2013
This review is from: Zoo Med Floating Betta Log (Misc.)
Just received mine in the mail the Paint is chipping off it like crazy.. I would not trust this in my "CLEAN TANK". Id have a bunch of dangerous in tank dark paint chips killing my fish.. PLEASE DON'T BUY... Maybe I got a bad one in the batch, but took my finger and rubbed around a little and sure enough paint particles were all over my fingers..... It looks like a nice product but I should have read some of the reviews before I bought this product... and the interior of the product is awful sharp to.... Plus I noticed the one I received was darker in appearance as others pictured.. If you order before you put it in your tank rub your finger around it first make sure paint is stuck in place !!!!!!! I'm glad I did that before sticking this in my tank I'd have a flippin fit trying to clean all the little paint shards/chips out my tank !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2014 12:12 AM PST

Alesis QX49 49-Key Advanced USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with Trigger Pads and Faders
Price: Click here to see our price
12 used & new from $95.00

1.0 out of 5 stars "The hell", December 26, 2012
Hey great product for about 3 months then keys begin not working b flat c flat f flat all black keys. three keys gone out so far.. they work every other time.. This keyboard was treated with care and kindness now every time I hit one of the black keys I feel like beating the life out of it... Noting worse then none registering keys while trying to play or learn a certain piece.. I thought I was getting a great deal till it started falling apart but I guess that's what you pay for.... might want to try out the oxygen.... or save your money for something with a lifetime warranty... I was going to give this board a high rating and it turned out to be a pile of smelly dump..tg I waited awhile for the review...
DO NOT BUY specially if your working with fl studio cubase or ableton.. And if you learning to play piano try out something different..OMG nothing worse then b flat going on yah....

Display Port Male To VGA Female Adapter
Display Port Male To VGA Female Adapter
Offered by FDL technology co,ltd
Price: $9.99
9 used & new from $5.51

1.0 out of 5 stars "TO WIDE", December 25, 2012
Bought this adapter in hopes of hooking up triple monitors using display hdmi and dvi ports. Ports to close or is the adapter to wide "ADAPTER NEEDS TO BE THINNER" and while trying to squeeze the hdmi port in.. the adapter cracked in two without hardly any presure at all.. I didn't send it back but am out 10.00... Turned around and bought- BestDealUSA Displayport DP Male To VGA Female Adapter Cable Converter.. works great and the quality surpasses this one hands down... I ended up using display hdmi and dvi ports for triple monitors on the xfx 6770 card..

Rayovac Platinum LSD Charger with 2 AA and 2 AAA NiMH, PS332-4B
Rayovac Platinum LSD Charger with 2 AA and 2 AAA NiMH, PS332-4B
Offered by BIC Warehouse
Price: $16.47
11 used & new from $13.33

5.0 out of 5 stars "More then satisfied", November 12, 2012
I bought this product back in july it's now Nov. This Rayovac Platinum Charger rocks. I bought 2 of these to charge 4 AAA's and 4 AA's.. The batteries last 5 times longer in my Digital camera and 3 times longer in my Gearhead lazer mouse.. They are outlasting non-rechargeable energizer and Duracell 3x.. I'm saving money.... Couldn't be happier... I've had them 5 months now and they're still running strong !! The set in my keyboard I haven't had to change yet.. My gaming mouse was going through a set of AAA Energizer/Duracells about once every two weeks , but the rechargeable batteries last about a month... I have not seen a decrease in battery life since I bought them...

Need for Speed Ultimate Digital Collection [Download]
Need for Speed Ultimate Digital Collection [Download]

1.0 out of 5 stars Not giving this download any stars yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, November 1, 2012
Ok I have WoW, DIABLO3, TORCHLIGHT2, BF3, NEED FOR SPEED WORLD, BIOSHOCK 1 and 2, Metro2033 lots of current games np on the installs !!!! Tried to install every game in this bundle.. Gives me a gaming manager download on the install and no desktop icon after the install is over.. went to c drive for the program folder and then amazon games folder to try to find a startup icon for all, accept one game that placed an icon on my desktop " pro-street" gave me an ddsetup something and then went into reg install mode like all the other games in the install.. and the ddsetup stopped working pressed cancel.. clicked on the desktop icon said cannot find please reinstall.. Oh they uninstall just fine but take forever and a day both on the install and the uninstall.. Not one of these games installed properly and the only thing I can think of is who the hell paid these people off in leaving these reviews !!!

Specs
Windows Vista 32 sp2
8gb Komputerbay gaming ram 1600 oc'd 1700+
3.3 ghz phenom black edition oc'c 3.780
xfx 6770 xfire

WTH happened to icons on the desktop after installing games even steam has that option !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please if anyone has had this issue and got these games to install let me know.. You'd be taking a chance downloading this bundle for sure.. I'm a long time gamer and know for sure there's something seriously messed up with this download and these games aren't installing right at all!! The reviews are rather disturbing considering what I've experienced trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong.. Went too Amazons purchases items page to see if I couldn't return the download.. I've yet found a way to get help either from need for speed or amazon in regards to this digital download.. Please take this review seriously... if you feel like taking the chance go ahead but man right now I'm out 32.00 dollars and no answers...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2012 11:16 AM PST

AMD Phenom II X2 560 Processor, Black Edition (HDZ560WFGMBOX)
AMD Phenom II X2 560 Processor, Black Edition (HDZ560WFGMBOX)
5 used & new from $74.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Unlock the Black Box, July 3, 2012
Well I just replaced a motherboard in my acer aspire 4400+ with a msi 890GXM-G65 saw this processor listed on amazon as an x2 phenom black edition read the reviews and decided to give the bio unlock a try and sure enough now running a AMD Phenom II x4 Deneb B60 the 6mb L3 cache and stable oc at 3.850 max stable at 4.2.. Got my money's worth for sure.. The processor, oc'd 8gb 1600 ram and board push my low end zotac 240gt zone to its max.. truly unreal performance in online and offline gaming.. Going to try the crossfire or sli here soon can't wait !!

MSI AM3 USB 3.0 + SATA 6Gb/s 890GX Chipset AMD Motherboard 890GXM-G65
MSI AM3 USB 3.0 + SATA 6Gb/s 890GX Chipset AMD Motherboard 890GXM-G65

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockin Board..., July 2, 2012
I just swapped out my Acer Aspire am2 duo 4400+ board with this one I didn't want to replace the case irreplaceable there's none like it of course still got all the old stickers on it going to leave them people going to want to steal it coding the inside..lol... Running an AM3 phenom 3.3ghz x2 unlocked 3.3 deneb b60x4 along with the 6mb L3 cache and OC'd get this "3.850ghz" runs 4.2 stable and can be overclocked 4.5 seriously... of course it has the board boost switch below got it at 10%.. I'm runnin 8gb Komputerbay 1600 ram oc'd about 1743... This boards well worth it.. there are extra options in bio for overclocking your pci-e bridge.. I've got a cheap Zotac 240gt zone.. talking hyperboost and runs like a high end card.. Course I believe this boards got that radion and geforce boost tech on the crossfire and the sli bridge.... can't emagine what it'd be like... Get it you'll get it...

Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 1 GB GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 DVI/HDMI/VGA SLI Ready Graphics Card, 25SGF6HX1RUV

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad deal at all for the price..., March 2, 2012
I got two of these cards running sli.. Thinking about adding the liquid thermal paste to cut down on the heat though.. some arctic silver.. they run between 63-82c.. normally right about 68-74c.. The graffix are superb and built with quality in mind..I run wow at 125-150 fps maxed setting 1920x1080... runes of magic I get over 100 fps in areas but both games run smooth pick up two.. well worth the money !!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 30, 2012 1:45 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3