Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for Good-wink > Reviews

Browse

Good-wink's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Good-wink RSS Feed (East Falmouth, MA, United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Letting Go into Perfect Love: Discovering the Extraordinary after Abuse
Letting Go into Perfect Love: Discovering the Extraordinary after Abuse
by Gwendolyn M. Plano
Price: $14.34
55 used & new from $5.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Painterly, June 8, 2014
The issue of battered women is a sensitive one and not an easy story to tell. I must admit that I went through a few tissues as the author recounted her autobiographical, yet universal journey. Gwendolyn Plano shares her personal narrative in an inviting almost 'painterly' way that goes beyond the 'messy details' and left this reader inspired. Even as she tells the story there is great compassion for all of the characters. I was imagining it as a movie and one with a very happy ending.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 24, 2014 9:13 AM PDT

Angelina Brushed Interior Thermal Tights, #009 Purple
Angelina Brushed Interior Thermal Tights, #009 Purple
Offered by Jolly Leggings
Price: $8.57
5 used & new from $8.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, February 26, 2013
Finally I found a thick tight to fit this body. Was skeptical about this: "Comfortably fits models as tall as 5'9" and as heavy as 195 lbs." but thought to give it a try. Glad I did. Now to order other colors.

Lawrence Frames White Wood Picture Frame, Gallery Collection, 5 by 7-Inch
Lawrence Frames White Wood Picture Frame, Gallery Collection, 5 by 7-Inch
Price: $17.19
4 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, February 26, 2013
Tired of drug store frames, I wanted something a little more without spending high end department store prices. This is it. Nice quality for the price.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, February 26, 2013
Great little flashlight, if you want to hold the button down. Great laser pointer, if you want to hold the button down. Nice pen, no need to hold buttons. If you want illumination on what you are writing, this isn't it. Back to searching.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2013 3:07 PM PDT

Nikon Coolpix L22 12.0MP Digital Camera with 3.6x Optical Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD (Red-primary)
Offered by BYDEALS
4 used & new from $53.85

1.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for, December 16, 2011
I bought this camera a year and a half ago for a special occasion. My trustworthy cannon finally gave out after five years and I was short of extra discretionary funds. So I searched for 'best point and shoot' around $100. This model kept showing up.

PROS - price - viewfinder - zoom - nice weight - double AA batteries

CONS - flash washes everything out (even with manual adjustments) - there is a long delay after taking picture - uses up those double A's very quickly

AND most importantly, the battery compartment lid won't stay shut. Maybe it is from having to change the batteries so often?
I HAVE RESORTED TO DUCT TAPE to keep it from popping open right when I'm about to take a picture.

(yes, I have a nice camera case and no, I don't throw the thing on the ground or toss it around to see how much abuse it can take. Although, part of me would like to.)
The duct tape gives it a very special look -

One would hope that, with all of the technological advances in digital photography, there would be a sturdy - easy to use - good quality photos - and affordable digital camera on the market.
This one isn't it.

Soul Lessons & Soul Purpose  Oracle Cards: The Most Direct Path to Spiritual Peace and Personal Fulfillment
Soul Lessons & Soul Purpose Oracle Cards: The Most Direct Path to Spiritual Peace and Personal Fulfillment
by Sonia Choquette
Edition: Cards
22 used & new from $35.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear guidance and attractive pictures, September 12, 2007
It is the best of Sonia's decks. The images are brighter and the messages are lighter.

I just pulled the card "Choose your friends wisely". If you consider having a card deck as a "friendly advisor" this one will be true to your best interests.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Two of them arrived broken, June 17, 2007
Good in theory. The tall stacking does save space. The off white plastic is more acceptable than many of this type of item I have seen. The first set of Bins arrived with the side panel broken. The box did not appear to be damaged in shipment. After some mis-communication on part of Stacks and Stacks, we finally received the second set of Bins, only to find once again the plastic had a long crack in it. We were able to glue it together and will live with it, but at the cost of $75 (with shipping) I would say, don't waste your money.

Mandalas of the World: A Meditating & Painting Guide
Mandalas of the World: A Meditating & Painting Guide
by Rudiger Dahlke
18 used & new from $1.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Personal Favorite, August 25, 2006
Of all the books in my Mandala Library, this one is my personal favorite -- an excellent reference for mandalas of many cultures. In fact, I own two copies. One for my own coloring and meditation. The second copy remains blank as a reference copy for students to look at.

Dr. Dahlke provides inspiration for design and meditation. He gently reminds us, throughout deceptively simple pages, to reconnect with the "old knowledge" of the Divine within.

Your Handwriting Can Change Your Life!
Your Handwriting Can Change Your Life!
by Vimala Rodgers
Price: $12.99
132 used & new from $2.09

5.0 out of 5 stars YES!, August 2, 2006
In the early 1980's my mentor was very interested in handwriting analysis and often wondered if we changed our handwriting, would we then be able to change our lives? Now, Vimala Rogers answers YES, (if you practice) with her book Your Handriting Can Change Your Life! It is user friendly, seasoned with anecdotes and practical suggestions. The book's guidance has become an important part of my daily enrichment routine. I had only practiced my new signature for a few days when I had to sign a credit card receipt. For the first time in my life, the clerk said, "What a wonderful signature!" A small miracle is still a miracle!

Ask and It Is Given - Part II: The Processes (Pt.II)
Ask and It Is Given - Part II: The Processes (Pt.II)
by Jerry Hicks
Edition: Audio CD
41 used & new from $11.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Multi-level learning, February 13, 2006
As a few other reviewers wrote, I also have the book and was surprised that the cd was Jerry reading the words. However, I enjoy being reminded of the principles and the practices. The second time I listened, I heard something in a brand new way that has made all of the difference. The CD can go with you in the car (reading a book is not recommended while driving) And, I heard the "breakthrough" idea listening while doing the dishes!

Page: 1 | 2