Profile for JudesMommy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JudesMommy RSS Feed (Alabama)

Nutrex Research Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate Diet Supplement Capsules, 60 Count
Price: $21.99
19 used & new from $16.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Repeat Customer because it works, September 25, 2013
I've purchased this product since 2012, off & on, and compared to prescription diet pills, this is just as effective without the horrible side effects (though it has its side effects, just not as severe as Rx). I recommend this product. Just drink at least 60 oz of water a DAY!

ROBIN GOOD AND HIS NOT SO MERRY MEN
ROBIN GOOD AND HIS NOT SO MERRY MEN
DVD ~ Various
Offered by newtownvideos
Price: $5.81
64 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and we love the "wrap" song, January 4, 2013
My boy and I love this movie! Veggietales are always fun to watch and get a good moral out of the story!

Hurley Men's One And Only Fleece Jacket, Cyan, X-Large
Hurley Men's One And Only Fleece Jacket, Cyan, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS HOODIE!!!!, January 4, 2013
Gorgeous color, perfect stitching, sizing, perfection! Even though this is a man's hoodie, I bought it because it was my favorite color and oversized for layering under my clothing. It's awesome and I have washed it several times since I've had it and the color hasn't faded.

Converse Unisex 2V Ox Fashion-Sneakers,Black,9
Converse Unisex 2V Ox Fashion-Sneakers,Black,9
Offered by Shoes.com
Price: $34.95
5 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE CHUCKS!!!!, January 4, 2013
These shoes are very comfy on my boys' feet. He loves them, pats them and walks very well in them. They are very comfy, with velcro-adjustable straps. His feet are "puffy" on top so the straps fit him very well. I've even purchased "slip on" loafers that didn't fit him well on his upper feet and these are perfect!

Puma Women's Street Kosmos Fashion Sneaker,Black/Dark Shadow/Shocking Pink,8.5 B US
Offered by Nau Products

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE PUMAS!!!!, January 4, 2013
PERFECT!!! I love these shoes. Everything is just as described, but even BETTER in person! The colors are vivid and wild and just fits perfectly!

Casio Women's LTP1328-7EV "Sport Classic" Watch
Casio Women's LTP1328-7EV "Sport Classic" Watch
Price: $42.65
9 used & new from $40.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present from my sister, January 4, 2013
I LOVE this watch! It's perfect, but even better in person. There are sparkles on the dial in the colored spots. It's just beautiful, practical, durable and sporty. I love it!!

Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Heart Ring, Size 5
Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Heart Ring, Size 5
Price: $19.86

5.0 out of 5 stars More Beautiful Than the Pictures!, February 9, 2012
I purchased this ring for myself as a small Christmas gift and I am utterly amazed! I LOVE this ring! It's so sparkly and no one can tell it is CZ. I always get looks & compliments when I wear it. It doesn't snag on clothing, it doesn't get in the way and it's just simply beautiful. I will definitely purchase more CZ in the future!

BlackBerry Torch 4G 9810 Phone, White (AT&T)
BlackBerry Torch 4G 9810 Phone, White (AT&T)
2 used & new from $272.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Blackberry Torch 2 9810, October 11, 2011
In one word, this phone is AMAZING! This is my first BB since I am a graphic designer & own my own business, I needed a good phone that gave me the options to use phone, email & internet. I'm not familiar with touch screens, either, I'm really new to the smartphone PERIOD. With this being said, it took me no time to adjust to the touchscreen, phone, apps, navigation, etc. I'm in love. I don't think I will ever use another phone again, only to upgrade to a newer BB in the future (no time soon!) 4G is outstanding!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 15, 2012 2:48 PM PDT

The Stronghold Collection - PC
The Stronghold Collection - PC
Offered by NYC Electronics
Price: $14.04
33 used & new from $5.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, July 11, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my 32 yr old husband and he spends hours on it when he can. He says its great, so I know it's a great product.