Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Ari Perelman > Reviews

Browse

Ari Perelman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ari Perelman RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
DecoBros Crystal Tempered Glass Nespresso Vertuoline Storage Drawer Holder for Capsules
Offered by DecoBros Direct
Price: $22.97
2 used & new from $22.97

2.0 out of 5 stars I expected better, July 28, 2016
Drawer doesn't slide very well so it's not really useable for me

Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones
Bose QuietComfort 20 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars My overall favorite headphones for traveling, February 27, 2015
My overall favorite headphones for traveling. Fantastic noise cancelling and good sound quality. Not the best headphones in a quiet environment, but fantastic for noisy ones.

Helinox - Chair One, The Ultimate Camp Chair, Black
Helinox - Chair One, The Ultimate Camp Chair, Black
Offered by Gear Store USA
Price: $80.00
45 used & new from $79.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 27, 2015
Great, lightweight, small chair. I bought a second one and the table and have used them all. Highly recommended

Redragon M801 Mammoth 16400 DPI Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse for PC, 9 Programmable Buttons, 5 User Profiles, Weight Tuning, Omron Switches, Black
Offered by ChallengerUSA
Price: $28.99
3 used & new from $21.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice mouse. I didn't install any software, February 27, 2015
Really nice mouse. I didn't install any software. I simply plugged it in, pressed the buttons on it to adjust the DPI to what I wanted and I was good to go.

Columbia Men's Whirlibird III Interchange Jacket, Black/Graphite, Medium
Columbia Men's Whirlibird III Interchange Jacket, Black/Graphite, Medium
Offered by JBSuperStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket!, January 7, 2014
I really like this jacket. With both layers zipped together, it's extremely warm. I recently wore this jacket to Russia and Prague and with only a short sleeve t-shirt underneath, I never got cold. Both layers are great individually as well.

IVSO Slim Faux Leather Keyboard Case For Google Nexus 7 Tablet (NOT Compatible With Coby Kyros, Kindle Fire & Blackberry PlayBook) (Black)

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, May 10, 2013
This case didn't even last a day. I put my Nexus 7 in it and the clips that hold it in the case broke within the first day. The keyboard worked well and I was excited to have found an inexpensive keyboard and case, but I guess you get what you pay for. I'll be returning this and looking for a different keyboard.

Google Nexus 7 Tablet (16 GB)
Google Nexus 7 Tablet (16 GB)
Offered by Iowa Liquidations
Price: $174.99
29 used & new from $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 10, 2013
I spent a long time debating getting a tablet and I'm glad I finally did. I used this for watching tv shows, movies, playing games, internet and email. It's great for all of that. Very convenient, fast and smooth experience. The display is beautiful as well.

High Sierra 32" Drop Bottom Wheeled Duffle (Graphite/Titanium/Spring)
High Sierra 32" Drop Bottom Wheeled Duffle (Graphite/Titanium/Spring)
Price: $147.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent bag but poor quality, April 9, 2013
I really wanted to like this bag a lot. It's very spacious and the drop bottom feature is great! The issue is the quality is pretty low and it started tearing after only 2 trips. Customer service was very helpful and sent me a replacement bag, but the exact same thing happened with the replacement bag. After two trips, the bottom has started tearing and I don't think the bag will last.

If you can ensure the bag will be treated gently, it's probably a great bag. If you need a large bag to check when you fly, I'd keep looking.

Cabeau Evolution Memory Foam Travel Neck Pillow - The Best Travel Pillow with 360 Head, Neck and Chin Support, Black
Offered by Cabeau
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Travel Pillow, February 13, 2013
I love this travel pillow. I travel a lot and have tried many different travel pillows. This is the first one I've used that really works and has held up.

The pillow offers support for your head in every direction. I can comfortably sleep with it and wake up without feeling it in my neck and back.

I've also used it off the plane plenty of time if I end up in a hotel with uncomfortable pillows by laying down on top of it. It's comfortable like that as well.

Overall, it's a little pricey, but completely worth it.

MostFit Suspension Strap
MostFit Suspension Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for working out, especially on the road., May 31, 2012
This review is from: MostFit Suspension Strap (Misc.)
My fiancee and I use these straps for working out at home and when we travel. We especially love them for traveling since they are easy to throw in a bag and help us get a great workout wherever we are. We don't travel without them. The straps are great quality and much less expensive than other ones we've seen.

One reviewer mentioned a bad odor but we never had that problem.

I highly recommend these to anyone interested.

Page: 1 | 2