Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for Jennie Tracey > Reviews

Browse

Jennie Tracey's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jennie Tracey RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Playtex Sipsters Stage 1 Straw Sippy Cups - 6 Ounce
Playtex Sipsters Stage 1 Straw Sippy Cups - 6 Ounce
Price: $5.99
18 used & new from $5.70

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 month old (lazy), May 17, 2012
I out lazy becuase the reason for getting the straw cup is because he was too lazy to lift up a regular sippy cup. but from day one once he got it he knew how to use it ad we had no problems with it. I was so excited.. though the only problem is is that it does not hold much and I have to refill it 2-3 times depending on how much he wants... I bought this at walmart for 3 dollars... The price on here is enough for 4 of those... so I would suggest going through there.. I think you may even be able to buy them online at walmart.com if you are looking to have them shipped to you..

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars SOOOO CUTE!!, April 6, 2012
I love all three of them and with a little girl coming my way I don't see why not I can't get all three colors, they are all very cute and they aren't too think and they ork well. They are cute and work for either gender (except for the pink) but they are inexpensive and durable and almost completely unisex. What more could I ask for??

Luvable Friends 2-Pack Scratch Mittens
Luvable Friends 2-Pack Scratch Mittens
Offered by BabyVision
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For a little one., April 6, 2012
I know that for about a month your aren't supposed to clip their nails.. so I purchased the gurber ones... I hated them they stratched out and then that was it. But these one don't stretch out as easy.. and I love them. I wish i had some of these when my son was a newborn, but now that I have my second one I plan to buy bunches because I love their durability.

Vitamins Baby-Boys Newborn Superplush Sleepbag With Stars
Vitamins Baby-Boys Newborn Superplush Sleepbag With Stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!, March 26, 2012
I buy the HALO brand usually which is good quality sleepp sacks. We need these becuase of how our son moves all around the crib and loses his regular blanket when sleeping at night. this causes us major grief. Because if he loses his blanket he gets cold and the moment he gets cold he's screaming and wide awake time to play mode. Which causes problems for both him and me as the mom. Also dad who works late and has school, so he has to get up early in the morning. The sleep sack never leaves my little ones body and he can move all he wants in his sleep. I just love it and these ones are ultimately somfter than HALO brand with a less awful price. I would recommend Vitamins sleepbags no matter what you deffinately get what you paid for and more. PLUS it is waaay cheeper on here than in the store!! what a great deal!!!

Vitamins Baby-Boys Newborn Superplush Sleepbag With Crowns

Nuby 3 Stage Bottle, 11 Ounce, Colors May Vary
Price: $8.36
6 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Colors may vary., March 26, 2012
Which works out for me. I am trying to ween my son off of regulr bottles and I think these will help. I mean they are very much like sippy cups due to how they are. and I did get a pink one, purple, green, and orange one (I ordered 4) but they are all hot colors not the light colored pastels that they show in the second picture.. and even if it is hot pink or bright purple, it reminds him of a toy. and he likes it. So if it was light pastel, I might have minded but how it is these bright and stimulating colors, who cares, if it bothers you that much you can pay like 2-3 dollars more at walmart or target and get the same bottles only they can be your own choice. babies r us also has them for about 5 dollars more. But here if you are planning on buying 25 dollars or more no shipping fees and it saves you the gas money and the extra few dollars. So whichever way you choose, but personally, these obnoxiously bright colors to me are completely unisex and my son loves them, so why should I complain??

Evenflo lightweight Eurotek Car Seat Travel System, Spheres (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars For a baby shower, March 21, 2012
Now I know you usually don't buy big stuff on your own, but it's a 2 in one and it will work for her, I gave her several choices on which ones I believed would be good fits for a first time mommie. and she chose this one. and it is very cute and more lightweight than we thought it would be. It also is very attractive and the shade of red isn't too dark or too bright, making it pretty unisex. and then there is the next thing. It has a whole lot more space than we expected too. She hasn't used it yet, but she's already put it through some serious testing of her own. and she loves it. and no complaints on our end. A great System and any mom new or experienced should give this one a try.!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 21, 2012 8:22 AM PST

Nuby 6 Pack No Spill Nuby Nipples, 0-6 Months, Clear
Nuby 6 Pack No Spill Nuby Nipples, 0-6 Months, Clear
Price: $1.99
11 used & new from $1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars My son and teething.., March 21, 2012
This really works. My son has a little bit of a hard time using a bottle while teething but with this one all the nubs on it make it more enjoyable for him, yes he has to suck harder, but its more comfortable for him, and he's not taking formula again, so I don't plan to complain.

Page: 1 | 2