Profile for E. Hill > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 101

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Hill "book lover" RSS Feed (Palm Bay, Florida United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
The Cracked Throne
The Cracked Throne
by Joshua Palmatier
58 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!!, February 22, 2008
This book was better then the first. I won't go into plot detail here, but I will say buy this book. Varis is starting to come into her own now. She is still sorting out her allies and enemies (and those in between). I love the fact that she is still the same person. The Varis that was living in the Dredge is still the Varis that rules Amenkor, only more worldly...or should I say experienced. I can't wait to read the next book in the series.

Keepers of the Flame (The Summoning, Book 4)
Keepers of the Flame (The Summoning, Book 4)
by Robin D. Owens
Price: $12.46
69 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 Stars!!!, February 22, 2008
I was a bit disappointed after reading this book. It was not as well written as the previous ones. I couldn't really get into the characters as much either. One sister came across as extremely whiny and the other one was just blah, there was no personality. This book was also written at a much slower pace then the others. And then the ending just seemed so, so cheesy. I can only hope that the next book in the series is much better.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2008 12:09 PM PDT

Dragon Heat (Dragon Series, Book 1)
Dragon Heat (Dragon Series, Book 1)
by Allyson James
146 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't annoy Dragons for you are good and tasty with ketchup!!!!, February 22, 2008
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Lisa is portrayed as a very witty and sweet person. Caleb is very endearing and a mixture of brawn and brains. I am so glad to read a book that puts a different spin on dragons and shows a difference amongst them too. Their are different sects of dragons that think differently and have different trades (work wise). I look forward to reading many more books in this series.

The Skewed Throne
The Skewed Throne
by Joshua Palmatier
83 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This one is a keeper!!, February 20, 2008
This book is awesome. The characters are portrayed in such a way that they come to life. You get sucked in to the plot and don't mind that it has a couple of slow chapters. I love how Varis is written and how the author let her stay true to her personality as the book goes along. I have found a new author to enjoy and am truly glad that I bought all three books in the series at once. I was hesitant to try a new author, but I am glad that I did.

Kiss of Fire (Dragonfire, Book 1)
Kiss of Fire (Dragonfire, Book 1)
by Deborah Cooke
209 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars A good start to a new series..., February 16, 2008
This was an okay read. I like the concept of the plot and what the Pyr stand for. But there was something missing from Kiss of Fire that made it just a little bit lacking. The romance between the main characters was unrealistic, it was literally your reading along and you turn the page and BAM!!! they are instantly attracted to each other and want to jump the other persons bones (and then proceed to do so a few pages more).

The Song (The Sons of Destiny, Book 4)
The Song (The Sons of Destiny, Book 4)
by Jean Johnson
Price: $13.17
145 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I've waited soo long for this!!!!!, February 10, 2008
This book is my favorite so far in this series!!!I loved Kelly's "Who am I" speech. That had my jumping on my bed shouting "YOU GO GIRL!!!TELL 'EM WHO YOU ARE!!!" Needless to say that bought everyone in my house to my room to see what the commotion was. Ev needed someone like Mariel to heal him. This is a must read!!!

Dawn's Awakening (The Breeds, Book 4)
Dawn's Awakening (The Breeds, Book 4)
by Lora Leigh
192 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is RAW!!!!, February 10, 2008
This book had me sitting on the edge of my seat. It was a nonstop action packed, love riddled, heart pounding read. I will warn you that this book isn't for the faint of heart. It touches on some issues that leave you feeling raw and stripped of emotion. Dawn's Awakening has just became one of the best book in this series.

Secrets of the Highlander
Secrets of the Highlander
by Janet Chapman
129 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack Stone's not you normal Alpha!!!!, February 10, 2008
Although I really expected for Megan to hook up with Kenzie, I could see how that couldn't be. Megan was still in love and in hurt with her baby's father. Jack Stone isn't like the normal alpha male nor is he like the men Megan's family. I like the fact that the author let Megan be the warrior in this book and she needed someone that is going to support her. The only problem that I had with this book is the way it glossed over the issue with Mark Collins. That could have been meatier, but just to let it end the way it did was cheasy. But all in all it was a good, good, read.

The Undead Next Door (Love at Stake, Book 4)
The Undead Next Door (Love at Stake, Book 4)
by Kerrelyn Sparks
196 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars An okay read!!!, February 10, 2008
Over all it is a good book, but it is too much like Lynsay Sands "The Vampire Argenau" series. There are some significant similarities between the two. And because of the fact that I could add Argenau to the names in "The Undead Next Door" I didn't enjoy it as much as I did the other books in the series.

Vampires Are Forever (Argeneau Vampires, Book 8)
Vampires Are Forever (Argeneau Vampires, Book 8)
by Lynsay Sands
243 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, Loved It & Loved It, February 2, 2008
This book was a non stop read for me. I loved the chemistry between Thomas and Inez. And as usual Lynsay Sands writes an awesome plot. I won't go into plot detail here. But I will say that this book had a much darker tone to it then the previous one written in the series. I loved seeing Bastien loosen up and getting updates on the previous characters that we've all read about. I would definately recommend this book to family and friends. Good Reading!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11