Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Crutch the Survivalist > Reviews

Browse

Crutch the Survi...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Crutch the Survivalist RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Gray USB Charging Cable for Xbox 360 Controllers
Gray USB Charging Cable for Xbox 360 Controllers
Offered by wholesale case store
Price: $6.61
40 used & new from $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT TRANSFER DATA AS DESCRIBED, July 12, 2013
The description says "This even lets you use your wireless 360 controller on a PC for your PC games". This is a lie. No data can transmit from the xbox controller to the usb port. While the wire will charge your wireless controller, it will not work as promised allowing you to play video games with it on your pc. I have checked both human devices under the control panel, and i have ran joy.cpl. This cable will NOT transfer information.

If you were buying this like I was, to use your xbox controller on your PC, then DON'T BUY IT. It will not work. Yes my usb port was powered, yes I installed the drivers. I feel I have been scammed.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2015 8:41 PM PST

Dodge the father RAM the daughter funny window decal
Dodge the father RAM the daughter funny window decal
Offered by KW Supply
Price: $2.51
7 used & new from $2.47

1.0 out of 5 stars Has no reference to "dodge" which makes this pointless, July 4, 2013
If you have ever seen Asian invasion Engrish, then you realize that anything that they think might catch on, they actually try. So I normally take objects like this with a grain of salt.

This on a vehicle is obviously stupid. "Dodge the father", catch a bullet!

You are seriously advertising that you are in active pursuit of taking advantage of someone young enough for parental consent to actually matter. This in my state LEGALLY gives the parent reasonable suspicion to assume you to be a predator. If you were over 18 and this was on your truck, and the girl you were dating was younger, you could face rape charges. (even if you both never had sex)

I probably shouldn't write this, but being in law enforcement might in fact subpena amazon to tell us who have bought this or will buy this and have them checked out.

Some jokes are low brow, some are funny, others are a deep seeded view into the poster's needs. THAT, is where I step in; as a dad and a cop.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2015 12:00 PM PDT

Cyberhome CH-LDV700B Portable DVD Player with 7-Inch Screen
Cyberhome CH-LDV700B Portable DVD Player with 7-Inch Screen
4 used & new from $45.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I could make a looping youtube video where this doesn't work but really really trys., April 19, 2013
Imagine paying anything for something new to work at most 2 weeks. To me, that is just insult to injury.

OK, we all have fallen for cheap garbage, and this is the same. It wont last, you wont like it, and the price of it will continually fall.

If you wrapped this in bubble wrap, removed the battery every night, used it once a month, it will still only work for 2 weeks.

Seriously, this is a new level of hell in the "cheap junk, get what you pay for" genre.

The stupid non working garbage doesn't even get shot well.

That's right, I shot my Cyberhome DVD player. As hard as it is to buy bullets, I used a +p round on it. Best Dollar fifty I've ever spent.

I hope the creators of this product obtain syphilis of the nose.

Also, notice when buying this, the weird rattle sound when you move it. As if parts broke off even before you bought it.

MUSE - Vinyl Decal Sticker #A1362 | Vinyl Color: White
MUSE - Vinyl Decal Sticker #A1362 | Vinyl Color: White
Offered by Venom Graphics LLC
Price: $2.49
7 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a decal that says Muse., May 25, 2012
What you see, is what it is. It says Muse.

....

It was easy to put on. It's been a year and it still looks great.

Survivor Extreme Duty Case and Belt Clip for iPod touch 4G
Survivor Extreme Duty Case and Belt Clip for iPod touch 4G
Offered by alwayz-on-sale
Price: $19.99
9 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, May 25, 2012
The bottom where you plug it in to recharge or sink is difficult to undo, but what do you expect? Do you want water resistance or not? The power on button requires more than minimal effort to manipulate, but your pushing through the padding that specifically makes impacts less of an issue.

Seriously, this is an excellent case for my Ipod 4th gen NON 4G.

The belt connector is obviously a weak point, however week 1 I feel this thing has paid for itself. It looks great, and I'm not worried about scratching it up. If the thing breaks (which I doubt it will as I'm not a retard expecting perfection from thin plastic bundled in a $20 deal...) then I will simply buy a new one.

This should go for $40.00 in comparison to the BS other cases out there at $10 which does nothing against water resistance and drops from more then 2 foot. Seriously, buy this and there is a good chance you will be more than pleased. It's easy to install, and will provide you maximum protection.

Bargain Max AK-47 Assault Rifle Sticker Decal Notebook Car Laptop 8" (White)
Bargain Max AK-47 Assault Rifle Sticker Decal Notebook Car Laptop 8" (White)
Offered by Sticker Shack Attack
Price: $2.41
8 used & new from $2.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks fantastic, September 5, 2011
If you are going for grey man, then this isn't for you.

If you like the shocked look on Liberals faces as their little faces twist in horror, then this is perfect.

I placed this by my Gadsden Flag and Rom Paul Sticker. My way of reminding America that we do have a Plan B if you idealists want to keep running it into the ground.

With easy application tape, decent quality white vinyl, it was easy to apply and really stands out against my tented windows.

Corporate Media might want to slander me, but I'm proud of who I am. A free thinking, educated, self employed, Armed American Citizen.

Now If I can only find an ar15, hk91, and Barret .50 to match...
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 11, 2012 9:24 AM PDT

Northstar Tactical USA Flag Zipper Electronics Ipod pouch/wallet
Northstar Tactical USA Flag Zipper Electronics Ipod pouch/wallet
Price: $10.00 - $18.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Mans Purse? Nah, it's an EDC... which is a mans purse., September 5, 2011
I bought this to replace my wallet.

It arrived on time, and just as I expected it to look.

It easily fits in my back pocket sticking out a few inches. Because of my work, it really comes in handy having everything with me. Also I am horrible about remembering to take my medicines so I simply leave them in my wallet.

Inside you can easily fit pens, Quick Clot, Barbiturates (with script even if expired to remain legal), Alergy meds, money, fire starter, and even a small c&c pistol.

The Mollee compatibility works great.

For those who prefer to EDC Emergency things with them, this wallet will really make a difference.

And when someone calls it a man purse, don't let it bother you. Wearing body armor in combat might not be in style, but giving myself what ever tactical edge I can, just seems more logical.

Green IMHO looks best as the Velcro Flag matches.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Proud and Strong, August 19, 2011
Excellent quality, excellent price.

I proudly display my Gadsden Flag over my house.

I know what it means, I know what it stand for, and Corporate media will never influence my decisions.

With this flag I let the world know, that I vote based on history, actions, and principle not the left vrs Right paradigm.

Molle BDU WALLET POUCH--OD Green
Molle BDU WALLET POUCH--OD Green
Offered by ProLineMax
Price: $14.95
3 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Man Purse? No way! This is called an EDC (every day carry), August 19, 2011
Looks fantastic, fits in my back pocket, and is large enough to throw tons of gear in it.

Flash light, Military grade quick clot, Spending money, meds, ear plugs, Note pad, pens, sharpe, compass, topographical map, cell phone, mini multitool, Sutures, razor, latex gloves, 550 para cord, contact list, and this thing isn't even close to full!

I got mine in Green. I figured the flag being green would simply look better on it. While it does, the flag still kind of stands out. It isn't the exact same green as the Wallet.

This is actually standard, as they are supposed to be a bit reflective. I didn't take marks off for this, as it's a preference not a flaw.

I bought this item at 15.00 with free shipping. It was worth every penny.

I will use this as my primary wallet, however the molle compatibility is an extra bonus.

In my unbiased opinion, anyone who wants something tacticool as well as practicool should buy it.

My shipping was fast. From NJ to NC in less than 3 days.

New 3x5 Dont Tread on Me Gadsen Flag Gadsden Tea Party
New 3x5 Dont Tread on Me Gadsen Flag Gadsden Tea Party
Offered by Fundragon
Price: $4.29
35 used & new from $0.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., March 28, 2011
It looks great. It is exactly as it says it is. Good quality, good print, just what you would expect.

It was shipped in a reasonable amount of time.

I'm proud to fly this flag in my yard in defiance of the New World Order.

Page: 1 | 2