Profile for C. Larkin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Larkin RSS Feed (Boise, Idaho)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Progressive International Adjustable Bread Keeper
Progressive International Adjustable Bread Keeper
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $15.65
23 used & new from $12.54

3.0 out of 5 stars not good for keeping bread fresh, April 24, 2012
It's a good product for cooling bread down after baking or if you are going to use the entire loaf you made that day. It is not good for long term storage as my bread was dried out and stale every time I tried to use it for keeping bread longer than overnight. I was dissapointed overall.

Rachael Ray Stoneware 4-Quart Covered Bubble and Brown Casseroval Casserole, Green
Offered by Galactics
Price: $45.37
4 used & new from $41.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Kitchen Product, April 24, 2012
I debated awhile with this purchase, other stoneware I haven't loved. I hate the fact that some (like Pampered Chef) do not allow you to clean them with soap, it just turns me off. Also, the sound of the utensils scraping the stone bothers me. The reason I took a chance with this is the price was right and it had a lifetime guarantee so I felt I could not go wrong.

I am so glad I did, I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this casserole. It is glazed so I can clean it with soap. And speaking of cleaning it is the easiest to clean pot, pan, or baking dish I have ever owned, even if I don't soak it first. It is a great size, not too big for oven and large enough to make a large family dinner. It cooks so wonderfully things I've cooked for 15+ years my family asks me if I changed to recipe because it tastes so good. Cooks evenly and perfectly. Another user wrote a review about how leftovers dried up. That is easily remedied by transferring leftovers to a sealed container. If you need to store anything in fridge to heat later, put cling wrap (another great invention) on top and then cover with lid.

This will be my go to gift for wedding showers from now on.

Ostrich Lounge Chaise
Ostrich Lounge Chaise
Price: $55.73
7 used & new from $40.36

3.0 out of 5 stars Good and Bad, April 24, 2012
Good:
Similar products are $100+ and they also have luke warm reviews. It really does work well for laying on your stomach. I have enjoyed it and used it easily for stomach laying outside and no other chairs have that option. There are no armrests on this which I find uncomfortable and in the way when laying on my stomach.
Bad:
Seems a little fragile and the incline portion on the back already doesn't work after a month of use (it only lays flat). The product I received doesn't look like the photo, there is no fabric in middle of pillow or anything included in box making it a little uncomfortable if laying on your back. Luckily I am short so I can lay lower down with my head resting on the bottom of the head opening.
There are no side openings in my chair which would make it easier to hold a book. I have to put my arms around and hold the book especially when its windy out.

Because there are no other better options in this price range available you may choose to still buy one but if I were to give advice I would say to wait for a better product.

Thermos 14-Ounce Insulated Travel Mug, Black
Thermos 14-Ounce Insulated Travel Mug, Black
Offered by Outdoor Shopping
Price: $35.49
10 used & new from $10.99

2.0 out of 5 stars poorly designed, February 17, 2012
I am guilty of checking reviews and depending on them when I look for a product. I wish I would of searched longer before settling on this one. I have a Nike travel mug which i love, but my husband needed one. I looked for the one I bought but I couldn't find it as I purchased it at the outlet and they did not carry them any longer. This mug is a smilers size than what I am used to. The inside is metal so it can't go in microwave. The lid is made strangely and it twists to become looser and thats how you drink it. It makes it awkward to drink as you can't see the liquid first. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Triple Pet Plaque Off Fresh Breath 8 oz
Triple Pet Plaque Off Fresh Breath 8 oz
Offered by Happy Dog Place
Price: $9.26
9 used & new from $6.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Did improve breath, January 24, 2012
I got this for my small dogs. They didn't mind the taste of it and it did improve their breath. I could not tell if it removed any plaque. I would buy this again. A bottle lasts about a month for us.

Hoot - Silicone iPhone 4 / 4S Case - Sold by CASE-MATE Brown
Hoot - Silicone iPhone 4 / 4S Case - Sold by CASE-MATE Brown
Offered by Inkwell Gifts
Price: $15.00
8 used & new from $9.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute and does the job as well, January 24, 2012
I read the other reviews on here for this and disagree with 2 things.
1) The eye of the owl does hug the rim of the camera lens but I experimented with it quite a bit and it never obstructed a pic for me and I never had to take the case off to take a photo.
2) The case fits very well on my phone (iphone 4s) it fits snugly yet is easy to get on and off.

It is very cute and soft and rubbery. The entire bottom is open with the case which is where the speakers are as well as where you plug it in. I am an average user and I usually have pockets and carry a purse so I don't drop my phone often. If you are an extremely active person or drop your phone often you may be better off with a cover that comepletely covers your phone with a thicker cover like an otterbox. But for me this cover works perfect and I have gotten many compliments.

However,I am not a huge fan of the hanging "hoot" charm. I don't think it adds much to the design and is a tad awkward I wish there was an easy way to detach it.

Brentwood Vintage Plush Bedrest, Lagoon
Brentwood Vintage Plush Bedrest, Lagoon

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, October 18, 2011
I like this I've had it for quite awhile and its held up great! No lumps and it held its shape. The only complaint I have is the pocket feature (which I love) ripped off soon after I got it. Other than that I am totally happy!

Harold Import Company, Inc. Westmark W1020 Egg Slicer
Harold Import Company, Inc. Westmark W1020 Egg Slicer
Offered by Home Fashions
Price: $14.99
26 used & new from $11.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, July 20, 2011
I love this its well-made and durable and I can throw it in the dishwasher! I will never buy another grocery store egg slicer again.

Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Robot Blue (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by HappyTrade
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, July 20, 2011
My son loves these headphones. They came with many different sized earbud replacements so its easy to find the right fit for you. He thinks the sound is great. And they are the only headphones he ever had that were not broken in a month. Plus, they are less than half the price of apple headphones. Whats not to love?

Progressive International GMMC-68 Microwavable S'Mores Maker
Progressive International GMMC-68 Microwavable S'Mores Maker
3 used & new from $21.99

1.0 out of 5 stars skip it!, July 20, 2011
If you like your s'mores with melted chocolate that runs down your hand before you can even eat it then you will love this! Otherwise, just make your s'mores with marshmallow fluff in the winter like we do. My daughter does like to use this which is why I gave it 2 stars instead of 1. I think its worthless!

I think it's funny when people who disagree with your reviews find them not helpful! Anyway, I thought I'd add that we ended up finally giving this away when my daughter got tired of wiping up runny chocolate everywhere and decided she didn't like it either. I would suggest you do not buy this product it's a waste of money. In the colder months we make our S'mores with marshmallow fluff intead of traditional marshmallows and everyone loves it! Best part? No need to buy an additional product! :)
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 15, 2014 6:47 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3