Profile for Cynthia A. Springsteen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cynthia A. Springsteen RSS Feed (Lynbrook, New York United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME! LOVE THEM!, August 7, 2014
Just received these today. I paid $7 for them and I am absolutely completely surprised. I didn't have much expectations for the price and boy was I wrong! They are truly awesome! Great sound quality and if I lost them I wouldn't flip out like real beats costing $200. Well worth the money!

Reiko RPC10-SAMI927RD Slim and Durable Rubberized Protective Case for Samsung Captivate Glide i927 - Retail Packaging - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, May 16, 2014
I love this case and it comes in different colors. I did get one that was defective but they immediately sent me a new one which i have been using for weeks now. They are easy to put on and get off, many covers are very hard to get off. I will buy this product again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 16, 2014
I bought this to stop bad behavior with my three cats and dog. This works great! Now all I have to do is pull it out and they know. It doesn't hurt them, all it is air and a sound. Obviously you don't press this near the pet as I think that could be dangerous but into the air near them when they are doing something they shouldn't 100% works.

The Potty Book: For Boys
The Potty Book: For Boys
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $4.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Book!, May 16, 2014
This is an adorable book to read to young boys when you are trying to potty train them. The adorable pictures and story engage little ones and help them understand the process. I have bought this book as gifts for friends. It should be part of every little childs library. I highly recommend getting this book, you won't be sorry.

Desperate
Desperate
by Daniel Palmer
Price: $18.43
90 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read and Plan to Stay up all night!, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Desperate (Hardcover)
Not many books can pull you in so quickly and not let go! Daniel Palmer has written a book so engaging that from page one you will be hooked. You will not be able to put this book down once you start, so plan to have time on hands when you begin the journey of this story. Just when you think you have it all figured out, Daniel takes a turn, a little twist and your turned upside down trying to figure out what is going on and where it will lead. I highly recommend this book and can't wait until he writes his next one.

Farberware PK1200SS 12-Cup Coffee Percolator
Farberware PK1200SS 12-Cup Coffee Percolator
Price: $63.93
5 used & new from $42.59

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST COFFEE POT!, April 10, 2014
I always have a back up spare of this coffee pot. I would not use any other brand or size. I buy Dunkin donuts coffee to use in this and everyone loves my coffee. The pot makes the coffee taste great and stays hot.

New 011 Take Five Skin Tights Compression Leggings Base Layer Black Running Pants Mens S - 3xl (M)
Offered by JUST ONE STYLE
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for track!, April 10, 2014
Ordered these for my son to use for track. There are days when the shorts the school provides are not enough to keep you warm. These are perfect and my son finds them really comfortable.

Premium Quality Food Service ALUMINUM FOIL SHEETS - 500 Count
Premium Quality Food Service ALUMINUM FOIL SHEETS - 500 Count
Offered by Timely Goods
Price: $21.18
12 used & new from $14.18

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Item, April 10, 2014
Love this product. When we can't get to Costco to buy them I order them online. They are the perfect size to wrap up a sandwich and the quality of them is really good!

ARK Naturals PRODUCTS for PETS 326066 4-Ounce Breath-Less Chewable Brushless Toothpaste, Mini
Price: $7.14
16 used & new from $3.57

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Tiny, April 10, 2014
I got these for my shorkie who has bad breath. The problem with these for me is they are too tiny and way too hard for my dog. I found them to be a choking hazard and sent them back.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 15, 2014 4:06 PM PST

Soffe Men's Extra Long Poly Closed Hole Mesh Short, Black, Medium
Soffe Men's Extra Long Poly Closed Hole Mesh Short, Black, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Like them but note they are very thin, April 10, 2014
I got these for my son. They are really nice shorts and perfect for the summer, they are just a little too thin to wear now in the Spring.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3