Profile for Cynthia A. Springsteen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cynthia A. Springsteen RSS Feed (Lynbrook, New York United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Conflicting Webs
Conflicting Webs
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read Captivating Story!, May 17, 2015
This review is from: Conflicting Webs (Kindle Edition)
A mesmerizing story that will captivate you from the first paragraph and not let you go until you are done! Do not start this book at night! I knew the minute I started this book, like all her others, I would be hooked from the beginning and not be able to put it down. I found myself saying one more chapter, just one more and before I knew it I was up late every time. It is filled with believable characters that you can relate to. You will love the twists and turns, many you won't see coming. The worst part about this was when it was over and you were done reading it. I look forward to more and more amazing books by this talented author.

HDE Sleek Form-Fitting Ergonomic Curved Wireless 2.4 GHz Optical Slim Mouse with DPI Switch (Blue)
Offered by HDE
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, May 15, 2015
For the money you can't go wrong. Regular mouses were giving me terrible hand cramps. This one is nice slim and easy to use. It is definitely worth the price for it, even if it feels cheap as long as it does the job and my hands feel better I think it's worth it.

Jefferson the Colorful Caterpillar
Jefferson the Colorful Caterpillar
by Crystal Clifton
Price: $10.99
12 used & new from $7.71

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ! LOVED IT!, April 13, 2015
This is such a great story for children with beautiful illustrations! Every child should have a copy of this book. It shows you that even though you may look different you are still beautiful. A wonderful story about bullying in a way that children will easily understand and with the colorful illustrations they will want to read this again and again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME! LOVE THEM!, August 7, 2014
Just received these today. I paid $7 for them and I am absolutely completely surprised. I didn't have much expectations for the price and boy was I wrong! They are truly awesome! Great sound quality and if I lost them I wouldn't flip out like real beats costing $200. Well worth the money!

Reiko RPC10-SAMI927RD Slim and Durable Rubberized Protective Case for Samsung Captivate Glide i927 - Retail Packaging - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, May 16, 2014
I love this case and it comes in different colors. I did get one that was defective but they immediately sent me a new one which i have been using for weeks now. They are easy to put on and get off, many covers are very hard to get off. I will buy this product again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 16, 2014
I bought this to stop bad behavior with my three cats and dog. This works great! Now all I have to do is pull it out and they know. It doesn't hurt them, all it is air and a sound. Obviously you don't press this near the pet as I think that could be dangerous but into the air near them when they are doing something they shouldn't 100% works.

The Potty Book: For Boys
The Potty Book: For Boys
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $4.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Book!, May 16, 2014
This is an adorable book to read to young boys when you are trying to potty train them. The adorable pictures and story engage little ones and help them understand the process. I have bought this book as gifts for friends. It should be part of every little childs library. I highly recommend getting this book, you won't be sorry.

Desperate
Desperate
by Daniel Palmer
Price: $18.49
103 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read and Plan to Stay up all night!, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Desperate (Hardcover)
Not many books can pull you in so quickly and not let go! Daniel Palmer has written a book so engaging that from page one you will be hooked. You will not be able to put this book down once you start, so plan to have time on hands when you begin the journey of this story. Just when you think you have it all figured out, Daniel takes a turn, a little twist and your turned upside down trying to figure out what is going on and where it will lead. I highly recommend this book and can't wait until he writes his next one.

Farberware PK1200SS 12-Cup Coffee Percolator
Farberware PK1200SS 12-Cup Coffee Percolator

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST COFFEE POT!, April 10, 2014
I always have a back up spare of this coffee pot. I would not use any other brand or size. I buy Dunkin donuts coffee to use in this and everyone loves my coffee. The pot makes the coffee taste great and stays hot.

New 011 Take Five Skin Tights Compression Leggings Base Layer Black Running Pants Mens S - 3xl (M)
Offered by JUST ONE STYLE
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for track!, April 10, 2014
Ordered these for my son to use for track. There are days when the shorts the school provides are not enough to keep you warm. These are perfect and my son finds them really comfortable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4