Profile for Pharaoh Hatshepsut > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pharaoh Hatshepsut RSS Feed (SF, Ca USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Casio Women's SDB100-4A Sport Watch
Casio Women's SDB100-4A Sport Watch
Price: $20.97
13 used & new from $14.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Tick tock, pink watch., April 18, 2012
You want a digital watch that can do countdown, stopwatch, and alarm functions? You want that watch to be pink? THIS IS YOUR WATCH! On a more serious note, this watch has been working well for me to try the Couch-2-5K program. I like that the buttons are large and easy to hit when I'm running. The display is also large enough to read with ease while running. It has a bit of a retro look with a larger square face, but I really like that. Maybe because I was an eighties kid. Anyway, no disappointments here and very affordable.

Sterling Silver Celtic Key Heart Pendant Necklace
Sterling Silver Celtic Key Heart Pendant Necklace
Offered by Southwest Spirit Jewelry
Price: $29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny and so very cute., April 18, 2012
I love this necklace. It is so delicate and detailed. Came in a great package as well. This pendant is very small so even kids could wear it.A great price as well!

Rocket Dog Women's Rideon Knee-High Boot,Brown,8.5 M US
Rocket Dog Women's Rideon Knee-High Boot,Brown,8.5 M US
Offered by ENVI 001

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, August 6, 2011
I love these boots. I feel like a military commander or some kind of equestrian, but in a cute way. No problem fitting my calf as someone else complained and my calves aren't tiny either. No regrets buying these shoes. Plus you can fold the top flap down to reveal a little flannelish pattern if you like.

Corelle Contours Neo Leaf 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4
Corelle Contours Neo Leaf 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4
Offered by Sheer Home Life
Price: $52.39
6 used & new from $50.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with these, kinda vintagy and cute and geeky haha, August 6, 2011
Tried out stoneware dishes and after 3 years I couldn't deal with them anymore. I got these corelle dishes because they reminded me of the set I ate off of as a child. They have a cute leaf design if you like that sorta old school look but updated. The cups are a great bright green.

Corelle is light and easy to use because it isn't bulky. Very happy I purchased two, may get one more set to feel like I have enough.

Black & Decker Steel Fan Rake BD1537
Black & Decker Steel Fan Rake BD1537
Price: $9.25
10 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems hefty and simply a rake., August 6, 2011
Happy I got this. Good handle. I'm using it to scoop poo, but I imagine it would be great for hand raking garden beds, especially with pine needles if you know that battle firsthand!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 29, 2011 11:04 PM PDT

Rapture Culture: Left Behind in Evangelical America
Rapture Culture: Left Behind in Evangelical America
Price: $14.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, but repetitive, August 6, 2011
Read for class, was okay. Not what I initially thought I was going to read, but author is thorough and makes the whole crazy rapture believer more human and a lot more similar to you than you might realize.

L'Oreal Paris Le Kohl Pencil Smooth Defining Eyeliner, Café, 0.04 Ounce
L'Oreal Paris Le Kohl Pencil Smooth Defining Eyeliner, Café, 0.04 Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pencils, August 6, 2011
So they are affordable and I keep coming back to these liners. Recommend them to others that like pencil liner and don't want to spend a million dollars on their makeup.

Anti-Semitism and Islamophobia: Hatreds Old and New in Europe
Anti-Semitism and Islamophobia: Hatreds Old and New in Europe
by Matti Bunzl
Price: $12.30
34 used & new from $1.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for required text, April 9, 2011
Read this for a college class and Bunzl isn't a bad read. I think it is great that it includes responses from other writers concerning his views on Islamophobia and Anti-Semetism. If you are curious about Muslims in Europe you may enjoy his analysis. Some of his responders disagree and offer different lines of comparison.

HDE 6 LED USB PC Webcam Web Camera + Night Vision for Desktop PC Laptop Notebook, MSN, ICQ, AIM, Skype, Net Meeting
Offered by HDE
Price: $2.95
2 used & new from $2.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, April 9, 2011
Can't complain about the price, but I don't know how it does night vision? Maybe I have yet to figure that out. The LEDs do make it light up well for darker rooms. I don't use it a ton, but it was so cheap that I can't say I regret this purchase at all. Does what I needed and pretty simple to work.

Goddesses, Whores, Wives, and Slaves: Women in Classical Antiquity
Goddesses, Whores, Wives, and Slaves: Women in Classical Antiquity
by Sarah B. Pomeroy
Price: $11.88
109 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for enthusiasts and students, March 7, 2011
I purchased this book optionally for a class and I think Pomeroy is a great read. She was def better than some of the other authors about Greek antiquity. Maybe wouldn't have picked it up for fun, but I didn't mind reading it for course enrichment.

Page: 1 | 2