Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for satkins > Reviews

Browse

satkins' Profile

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

satkins RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
FLYMEI 16-Bottle Essential Oil Carrying Case - With Foam Insert, Inside Pocket and Handle - Strong Double Zipper - Contain 5ml,10ml,15ml Bottles - Purple
Offered by FLYMEI
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, pretty case, March 21, 2016
Love this case. The oil bottles fit well. I got stickers to put on the tops for quick identification. It is a sturdy case so you don't lose the bottles like some flimsy cases.

What's Your Secret?: Freedom through Confession
What's Your Secret?: Freedom through Confession
Price: $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book & thought provoking., March 21, 2016
Good book and thought provoking. I'm not a big reader but have been reading a little bit each morning in my quiet time and thinking about it.

Got Oils?® Essential Oil Carrying Case - Premium Quality: Holds 6 Essential Oil Bottles - Size 5ml, 10ml, 15ml. (blue)
Offered by Your Oil Tools
Price: $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little case., March 21, 2016
I love this little case. Just what I needed for the oils I use all the time and want to keep handy. The 5 ml don't fit snug but will stay put. I've also put a little bag of a few empty capsules in with the oils in case I need them.

Sterling Silver Women's Heart Simulated Turquoise Ring Polished 925 Band 8mm Sizes 5-10
Offered by Sac Silver
Price: $13.99 - $23.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, pretty setting., March 21, 2016
The ring is pretty and sturdy. The stone does look simulated if it's what you're looking for. If I'd seen it and tried it on I probably would have picked something else, like an oval stone.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Downton Abbey Season 5
Downton Abbey Season 5
DVD
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this series. It makes me feel like I'm home wherever I watch it., July 23, 2015
Love Downton Abbey!!

Soul-Healing Love
Soul-Healing Love
by Dr. Tom Rodgers
Price: $15.95
46 used & new from $1.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for an honest look at ourselves, July 23, 2015
This review is from: Soul-Healing Love (Paperback)
Good book with some deep questions to ask and reckon with. Highly suggest reading it.

Be Still: Let Jesus Calm Your Storms
Be Still: Let Jesus Calm Your Storms
by Cherie Hill
Price: $8.99
31 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for a real look at our lives with Jesus, July 23, 2015
Love this book. Really causes questions to ask where are you in life and where do you think Jesus is. Hard to keep this practice so it's great to refer back and remind myself of what Cherie Hill writes from her heart.

Merrily We Live (1938)
Merrily We Live (1938)
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, very funny old movie. I love it!!, July 23, 2015
This is a GREAT very funny old movie if that is what you're interests are! I LOVE this movie!

Neck Relief - Inflatable Cervical Traction Device - Fathers Day Gifts for Grandpa
Offered by PDS Online
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed that it worked for a few months then sprung a leak. It did well before it broke., July 23, 2015
This sprung an air link after a couple months. While it worked it was great. It stretched my neck out and relieved tension. It helped with headaches while traveling especially. Missing a disc can amplify neck issues.

Not a Fan: Becoming a Completely Committed Follower of Jesus
Not a Fan: Becoming a Completely Committed Follower of Jesus
Offered by HarperCollins Publishing
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very true!! Find out if you're a fan or follower, July 23, 2015
Excellent book to realize what a real relationship with Jesus, of truly being His follower, NOT just part of the fan club.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4