Profile for Heather > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 59

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Heather "zubzubzub" RSS Feed (OH)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Liptini - Lip Liqueur Lip & Cheek Stains - Cherry Brandy
Liptini - Lip Liqueur Lip & Cheek Stains - Cherry Brandy
Offered by Beauty Bridge
Price: $18.00

4.0 out of 5 stars good, April 30, 2013
These are good. you definitely cant have any hint of chapped or dry lips, but that is true of any lip stain except maybe bene-tint (which is a much more translucent tint than this). They are definitely a step above the lip stain "markers" I've tried. This one is a deep brownish red (as described).

Best Home Fashion 3 Pcs Faux Fur Duvet Cover Set - Brown Mink King - FDS
Best Home Fashion 3 Pcs Faux Fur Duvet Cover Set - Brown Mink King - FDS

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, April 30, 2013
this is surprisingly nice for the price. The Duvet does not stay put inside the cover well because the cover is so heavy... I could probably pin it or something. Oh well. It looks great and is super warm and cozy.

Bioworld Ice Cream Cone Knit Laplander Hat
Bioworld Ice Cream Cone Knit Laplander Hat
Offered by Amazing Comics
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars SO CUTE, April 30, 2013
My daughter (13) wears this hat everywhere. Its absolutely adorable and well made too; not a single loose thread or tear after a full season of wear.

Foods Alive Flax Cracker Variety Pack (6 flavors), 4-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Foods Alive Flax Cracker Variety Pack (6 flavors), 4-Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $33.46

5.0 out of 5 stars healthy and delicous, April 30, 2013
The flavors are all good. The crackers are crisp and very tasty; I've had flax crackers that were a little bitter but these aren't at all. I'm not on any certain diet, but just try to eat healthy. They are very different from flour-based crackers, but I don't feel like I'm "missing" anything.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars "Fits today's oversized modern eye wear" -NOT, December 27, 2012
Didn't fit the ones I have... and I don't think they are ridiculous huge or anything. It is a good quality case and fits my "normal" sized sunglasses (although I already had cases for those...)

So So Happy Junior Ozzie Hoodie in Blue (S)
So So Happy Junior Ozzie Hoodie in Blue (S)

5.0 out of 5 stars so so cute!, December 27, 2012
These hoodies are very well made and adorable!! My daughter gets lots of compliments when she wears this brand. Ozzie monster is my personal favorite. The colors really pop when you see the hoodie in person :)

Mobile Warming Mw Classic Vest Black Wm Xsm
Mobile Warming Mw Classic Vest Black Wm Xsm
Offered by BikeBandit Parts
Price: $152.99
13 used & new from $149.95

5.0 out of 5 stars good, December 27, 2012
Charges and heats fast and keeps my daughter warm when she walks to the bus stop and stuff like that. I think she has used it 30min at a time maximum, but it is perfect so far.
As the other reviewer indicated, you might want to size up. X-SM fits perfectly over shirt and hoodie and under coat on my daughter, but she is 5'2 82lbs.

Hot Chillys Youth Midweight Banded Crew (Black, Large)
Hot Chillys Youth Midweight Banded Crew (Black, Large)
Price: $17.89
5 used & new from $17.89

5.0 out of 5 stars nice!, December 27, 2012
we were afraid this wouldn't be very warm because it looks and feels so light weight, but somehow it is very warm. My daughter is very picky about fabric texture and she loves how soft the fabric is too.

Tutu Couture Solid PettiSkirt (L, Red)
Tutu Couture Solid PettiSkirt (L, Red)

4.0 out of 5 stars good, December 27, 2012
Soft and full. This is not one of the really cheap ones you can see through; it is nice. Popatu quality is a little better, but they mostly have wacky colors and prints so this is a fine substitute.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars yes!, December 27, 2012
This is the best mascara I have ever used by FAR. Over the span of my life I've bought most of what the drug store carries, many department store brands and some of the luxury brands. Nothing else comes close to this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6