Profile for gpat65 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 614

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

gpat65 RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
DII Wicker Pet Toy and Accessory Storage or Basket Home Décor in Bone Shape, Medium
Price: $49.99
3 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Useful!, June 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Well this bone shaped wicker storage bin is so cute. It is a perfect size for my dogs toys. I don't think I will put treats in there. Just because my pups are so very greedy they would demolish this to get to the treats. The DII Wicker Pet Toy and Accessory Storage is well made for this purpose. I do love anything wicker anyway. This is a great product for any pet owner.

Vornadobaby Purio Nursery True HEPA Air Purifier
Vornadobaby Purio Nursery True HEPA Air Purifier
Price: $149.99
5 used & new from $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!, June 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really love the Vornadobaby Purio Nursery True HEPA Air purifier. I have three dogs so there is plenty of dog dander and dust (living in the dry southwest) in my house. No babies in this house I needed this for myself. First of all it is a decent size that fits on the table next to the bed. Three are three speeds and I used the middle one. When I turned the lights off it automatically went to the slower and quieter speed. It was a very soft white noise. The lights on this are soft and not bothersome at all. I woke up feeling quite well and I feel this machine does a fantastic job. Love it.
Update: After using this air purifier for just two nights I notice a huge difference in my sleep pattern. I usually wake up once or twice during the night and often wake up with a headache. With the Vornadobaby I am not only sleeping thru the night but also waking up clearheaded and feeling great. I am guessing the dog dander and dust was not helping my sleep at all. VERY PLEASED with this product. If it helps a 68 year old woman sleep better imagine what it will do for your baby.

Keeper of the Bride (Her Protector)
Keeper of the Bride (Her Protector)
by Tess Gerritsen
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
83 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book!, June 17, 2015
The bride is stood up at her wedding. While sitting in the priest's car waiting to be driven home the church blows up. The cop set to work this case is serious and quite handsome. The book moves at rapidfire pace and I absolutely loved it. But I have read almost all of Tess Gerritson's books and I love all of them.

AmazonBasics Packing Cubes - 4 Piece Set (Small, Medium, Large, and Slim)
AmazonBasics Packing Cubes - 4 Piece Set (Small, Medium, Large, and Slim)
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made And A Variety Of Uses, June 17, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really like these packing cubes. I can see a use for the smallest one of packing an extra pair of shoes in that one. The medium size will be great to pack an extra set of clothes ( tshirt and shorts) and pack into my backpack. The large one I will use on my next vacation. I can pack all of my clothes in that one and put it in my suitcase. Since it is partly mesh it will compress well. . These packing cubes are well made and have a variety of uses.

Platinum Fountain Pen, Preppy, Extra Fine Nib, Blue Black (PPQ-300-#3)
Platinum Fountain Pen, Preppy, Extra Fine Nib, Blue Black (PPQ-300-#3)
Price: $10.66
6 used & new from $4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Priced Right!, June 17, 2015
Love the Platinum Preppy fountain pen. Nib is extra fine and ink flows freely. Great for writing notes or doing artwork. Priced right

Pre de Provence Savon De Marseille Liquid Soap for Bathroom, Laundry Rooms, Kitchen -  Lavender Sage
Pre de Provence Savon De Marseille Liquid Soap for Bathroom, Laundry Rooms, Kitchen - Lavender Sage
Price: $20.19
7 used & new from $19.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Scent, June 17, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Love the Pre de Provence Savon De Marseille Liquid Soap. I love the lavender sage scent. Not too strong but very nice. I wash my hands quite a few times a day and this hand soap will keep my hands from getting dried out. Priced high but worth it. In the kitchen this should last quite a long time.

Maidenform Women's Custom Lift Strapless Bra, Latte, 38D
Maidenform Women's Custom Lift Strapless Bra, Latte, 38D
Price: $26.16
10 used & new from $25.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, June 9, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Maidenform Bra fit a little small but I can buy an extender so it fits a little better. The cup size is true and that part fits well. The quality of the bra is excellent as I would expect from Maidenform. I do like that there are enclosed straps in case I want to use them. Well made just ran a little small for me.

TSST TS006BA S6 Ultra-Portable and powerful Bluetooth Wireless 2-way Stereo Speaker, Gray
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Sound!!!, June 9, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Wow!!! I am so impressed with the TSST TS006BA Ultra Portable Bluetooth speaker. I set it up immediately with my Iphone and played some of my favorite music - Game Of Thrones, Pompeii, Adele. The volume can be adjusted with the phone easily. The quality of sound is amazing. The sound quality is equal to what I get from my more expensive Bluetooth speakers. This Bluetooth speaker is well worth the reasonable price. I love this speaker.

Noodler's Ink Ahab Piston Fountain Pen - Bumblebee
Noodler's Ink Ahab Piston Fountain Pen - Bumblebee
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $19.49
5 used & new from $19.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pen, June 7, 2015
Love this fountain pen. The point is fine and the ink flows great. Using Noodlers Eel Black in it for my hobby artwork.

Proactiv+ Complexion Perfecting Hydrator, 3 Ounce (90 Day)
Proactiv+ Complexion Perfecting Hydrator, 3 Ounce (90 Day)
Price: $69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Product That Works!!!, June 7, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really like what the Proactiv+ Complexion Perfecting Hydrator is doing for my face. First of all after I shower my face is super dry. I only need to use a small amount of this product to hydrate the skin and it soaks in without a greasy feel. I am noticing smaller pores and this is coming from someone that uses a 10X magnifying mirror. I do at my age,68, still have a tendency to break out and this product really helps to prevent that. In my opinion this is a superb quality product that works quite well. Well worth the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20