Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Tracy K. > Reviews

Browse

Tracy K.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tracy K. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Powerextra 3.5Ah Ni-MH Battery for iRobot Roomba R3 500,600,700&800 Series 500 510 530 531 532 533 535 536 540 545 550 552 560 562 570 580 595 600 620 630 650 660 700 760 770 780 790 800 870 880
Offered by Powerextra
Price: $89.99
2 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked in our Roomba 630, May 1, 2016
This battery brought our Roomba 630 back to life. After calibrating the battery by draining it all the way a few times, Roomba can now do two and a half rooms before he needs to charge. We're glad to have him back :)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Fakes. Do not buy!, March 2, 2016
This product is fake. Theyre rip-offs of real Throwboy pillows. Please do not buy.

PetFusion Small Pet Food Mat in Premium FDA Grade Silicone   [for cats & small dogs; other sizes/colors avail]
PetFusion Small Pet Food Mat in Premium FDA Grade Silicone [for cats & small dogs; other sizes/colors avail]
Price: $15.95
3 used & new from $13.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had these a long time ago!, January 23, 2016
These mats are great! They keep my floor clean and prevent my cats' food bowls from sliding around. They are also easy to clean when needed. And they look nice, too.

two Ogres Yoga Mat Bag with Mesh Bottom for Air Flow, Large Size, 28" Long, Pockets Fit Oversized Phones (iPhone 6/6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+, etc.) - LIME
Offered by two Ogres
Price: $22.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, kind of hard to get mat in, January 22, 2016
My first impression of this bag is really good. It looks nice and feels high quality. It certainly fits the bill of protecting my manduka eKO 5mm yoga mat and making it easier to haul around.

My only complaint so far is that it's kind of difficult to get my yoga mat into the bag. Once it's in the bag it fits fine and even has a little room, but it takes a bit of finagling to get it in there. It might be easier if the zipper continued down the end a little bit. Maybe I'll get the hang of it the more I use it (I'll try to update this review if I have any revelations here).

Komelon SL2925 Self Lock Speed Mark 25-Foot Power Tape
Komelon SL2925 Self Lock Speed Mark 25-Foot Power Tape
Offered by Tool Deals
Price: $12.21
28 used & new from $9.29

2.0 out of 5 stars Stopped locking in place, December 28, 2015
This tape measure worked well for a few years, but now the self-lock feature stopped working. We're not heavy users, either. This makes it very difficult to use. I'll be shopping around for one that uses a more durable locking mechanism.

Mellanni Bed Sheet Set - HIGHEST QUALITY Brushed Microfiber 1800 Bedding - Wrinkle, Fade, Stain Resistant - Hypoallergenic - 4 Piece (Queen, Light Gray)
Offered by Mellanni
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice price for nice sheets, August 5, 2015
We just received these sheets in the light gray color. We washed them and put them on our bed. So far so good all around; no issues after washing and they fit nicely on our bed. The sheets are also very soft and the color is as expected.

I plan to order another set for our guest bed and maybe another color for us as well.

Genie GSTB-R STB-BL Replacement Safety Beams, Black, 2 Pack
Genie GSTB-R STB-BL Replacement Safety Beams, Black, 2 Pack
Price: $27.38
21 used & new from $19.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me, February 23, 2015
Easy replacement for the ones we had that died (they were square and not attached to the brackets like these). So far so good. It's nice to have a working garage door again!

Recoil AUTOMATIC Cord Winder for Headphones, USB Cables and Chargers. 3Pack Combo-1 Small, 1 Medium & 1 Large Winder with Organizer Rack. Color White.
Offered by etailz
Price: $27.99
13 used & new from $21.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, but I came back for more, November 17, 2014
I bought one of these a long time ago and didn't use it much. I think my expectations were too high. I recently started using it again and this time around I am liking it more. So much so that I bought a few more.

They're not perfect; one takes a little encouraging to wind up and another one takes a little encouraging to stop when you unwind it. There is a little trigger that starts and stops the winding mechanism; once you figure that out it's pretty easy to get them to do what you want when they're misbehaving.

While not prefect, they get the job done of keeping my earbuds tangle-free and accessible. And they're better than other solutions that I've tried.

Reusable Filter for Drinkwell 360 + 3-month Supply of Carbon
Reusable Filter for Drinkwell 360 + 3-month Supply of Carbon

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, November 17, 2014
This thing is great! It does a better job than the name brand filters and will be way cheaper in the long run, too. It's also more environmentally friendly, if you care about that sort of thing.

Typhoon Compost Caddy Replacement Filters, Set of 2
Typhoon Compost Caddy Replacement Filters, Set of 2
Offered by MT BAKER MERCANTILE
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thin but effective, October 8, 2014
I was a little nervous when I got these because they are super thin. The previous filters I was using were at least twice as thick, probably more like 3-4 times as thick. But it turns out these work just as great as those super thick ones, and I like that because they are so thin they sit a little higher up in the lid of my compost bin.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5