Profile for A. Das > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Das RSS Feed (TX, USA)

Aerosoles Women's Plush Around Wedge Sandal,Black Combo,6.5 M US
Aerosoles Women's Plush Around Wedge Sandal,Black Combo,6.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pair of shoes!!!, June 19, 2013
I have been hunting for a comfortable pair of shoes for so long. This is the perfect one!!! I wore it to the park, which ended up being a mile long hike. The sandals were so comfortable even after the hike and then a shopping trip.

Exchange by Charles David Womens Heels
Exchange by Charles David Womens Heels

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks very good - not good, May 19, 2010
I wore the shoes once before I realized that the buckle does not hold. The prong keeps slipping out of the hole in the strap after it was fastened. I limped one whole day at work because of this. The front sole is striated and feels really rough. My front soles were hurting after I walked in them for 5 minutes. But they look really great, which is why it gets a "star".

Bayonetta - Playstation 3
Bayonetta - Playstation 3
Offered by Jo-Ann's Cart
Price: $19.85
97 used & new from $11.49

2.0 out of 5 stars My hands hurt, April 7, 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This began as fun...then the loading time started, and sucked all the fun out..... After playing for about an hour and skipping through all the cinematics, I was ready to throw my controller at the TV. I am a decent gamer, I completed God of War 3 within the day, but I just cannot bring around to completing this game,,, I do love DMC 4 and this comes as close, if closer, in style- hence the 2nd star.

Dont like the background score, feels repetitive. Overall, dont like this game very much.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 17, 2010 3:03 PM PDT

Devi Volume 3 (Shekhar Kapur's Devi) (v. 3)
Devi Volume 3 (Shekhar Kapur's Devi) (v. 3)
by Saurav Mohapatra
34 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Story Line- Mediocre Art, November 13, 2008
The story line is great, but artwork still does not reach levels of Dev 1.

Devi Volume 2: Samvara (v. 2)
Devi Volume 2: Samvara (v. 2)
by Samit Basu
66 used & new from $0.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Read - Art not as good as Devi I, November 13, 2008
The book was good, it continued the plot from Devi 1. The artwork was not as great as the first book. It gets only 2 stars for the art, but the extra star is for the story line.

Devi Volume 1: Namaha (v. 1)
Devi Volume 1: Namaha (v. 1)
by Samit Basu
73 used & new from $1.17

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, November 13, 2008
I am an avid reader of Batman, Superman and like superheroes. I knew that there were many super heroes in Indian Mythology and I was immensely happy when there were adapted into a Indian superhero.... Kudos to the team....

The Adventures of Tintin, vol. 7: The Castafiore Emerald / Flight 714 / Tintin and the Picaros (3 Volumes in 1)
by Herge
Price: $13.29
69 used & new from $7.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Service, September 19, 2008
My first order got lost in shipment, Amazon immediately sent me the replacement for free. Really happy with the service from Amazon...

The Castafiore Emerald was the first Tintin I ever read or owned. I lost it when some "borrowe" it. So, I was really happy when I finally owned this one (with two others) again.

Estate Sterling Silver .925 Simulated Diamond & Simulated Ruby Red cz Stone Necklace 16

2.0 out of 5 stars Very nice .. but borke after wearing once, January 31, 2008
It was really nice and I got a lot of compliments when I wore it... But it broke after wearing it once... Was very disappointed.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 17, 2010 3:04 PM PDT