Profile for Natalie V. Galasso > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 686

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Natalie V. Galasso RSS Feed (Newark, New JERSEY. United States of America)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Cat Litter Mat (2-Pack) - [50% Discount for Mother's Day Sales!] - Soft and Durable - Package Includes 1 Big Cat Litter Mat and 1 Small Cat Litter Mat - [2 Years Warranty, 100% Money Back Guarantee] © Pet Magasin
Offered by PetMagasin Direct
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, April 30, 2015
This is perfect. I really like these. I use this for the kitten litter box and the self cleaning one I own.

# 1 Rated Retractable Dog Leash - [35% Discount for Mother's Day Sales!] - Ribbon Style Dog Lead Leash Does NOT Burn Your Skin - Ergonomic Design with Smooth Leash Retraction © Pet Magasin (Blue, Small-Medium)
Offered by PetMagasin Direct
Price: $37.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked for a bit., April 30, 2015
This was really good for a while but then the mechanism got stuck and the leash wouldn't retract anymore.

Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Specter Shoe Sac, White, One Size
Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Specter Shoe Sac, White, One Size
Price: $18.00
2 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it., April 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is actually really nice. It will keep your shoes from getting your clothing dirty. This feels like a plastic bag to me but way more durable.

Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Garment Folder Medium, Black, One Size
Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Garment Folder Medium, Black, One Size
Price: $28.00
2 used & new from $28.00

Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love these packing cubes. These kind of do a vacuume seal type of deal to your Clothes in a way. I use them to switch my seasonal clothing into storage and pull out my current seasons clothes.

Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Starter Set, Blue Sea, One Size
Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Starter Set, Blue Sea, One Size
Price: $43.99

Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love these packing cubes. These are soft and kind do a vacuume seal type of deal to your Clothes in a way. I use them to switch my seasonal clothing into storage and pull out my current seasons clothes.

Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Specter Cube Set, Strobe Green, One Size
Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Specter Cube Set, Strobe Green, One Size
Price: $38.00
3 used & new from $36.10

Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)

Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Food - Lawn Food with Moss Control Fertilizer, 5,000-Sq Ft
Price: $19.99
9 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Used this at the beginning of the season because I've ..., April 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Used this at the beginning of the season because I've been having problems with my grass. Hopefully this sorts it out.

Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed - Pacific Northwest Mix, 7-Pound
Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed - Pacific Northwest Mix, 7-Pound
Price: $25.59
4 used & new from $25.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Mixed the dirt and planted this before the season started ..., April 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Mixed the dirt and planted this before the season started. Hopefully it works out, been having a lawn problem for a few years.

Scotts Turf Builder Zoysia Grass Seed & Mulch
Scotts Turf Builder Zoysia Grass Seed & Mulch
Price: $38.99
7 used & new from $30.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Mixed the dirt and planted this before the season started ..., April 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Mixed the dirt and planted this before the season started. Hopefully it works out. I hear this is the type that doesn't cause allergies.

Olympia Tools 39-118 Power Grip Bolt Cutter, 18-Inch
Olympia Tools 39-118 Power Grip Bolt Cutter, 18-Inch
Price: $34.97

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm not strong enough., April 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This item is amazing but I'm a 4'10" female and not strong enough to use it. Perhaps I am really weak for my size. Either way it worked like a charm for a stronger person that I got help from.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20