Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Natalie V. Galasso > Reviews

Browse

Natalie V. Galasso's Profile

Customer Reviews: 835

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Natalie V. Galasso RSS Feed (Newark, New JERSEY. United States of America)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Stanley Men's Dexterous 6 Inch Steel Toe Work Boot, Brown, 12 W US
Stanley Men's Dexterous 6 Inch Steel Toe Work Boot, Brown, 12 W US
Price: $91.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice., January 29, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These seem very nicely made. We will see how the wear and tear goes after ten months. Used to tims.

Stanley Men's Secure 8 Inch Soft Toe Work Boot, Brown, 12 M US
Stanley Men's Secure 8 Inch Soft Toe Work Boot, Brown, 12 M US
Price: $88.22

4.0 out of 5 stars These are really nice., January 29, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)

Quartet Dry Erase Cork Calendar Board Combo Value Pack, Magnetic, Black Frame (44202-BK)
Price: $6.68

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings., January 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really like this... If it was magnetic for a fridge or perhaps had a hook I would like it more.... I can't see myself currently gluing it to my wall when I plan to reprint soon, plus one of the markers were defective and didn't write and another's magnet was detached... This really does have potential though. Especially for the price.

Kwikset 907 Powerbolt 2.0 Electronic Deadbolt featuring SmartKey in Satin Nickel
Price: $69.98
5 used & new from $51.90

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it., January 23, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is pretty cool, and modern. I like it. Just be sure to get your fingerprints and dirt on all buttons so no one can black light their way into your home.

LifeProof NUUD iPhone 6 Plus ONLY Waterproof Case (5.5" Version) - Retail Packaging -  AVALANCHE (BRIGHT WHITE/COOL GREY)
LifeProof NUUD iPhone 6 Plus ONLY Waterproof Case (5.5" Version) - Retail Packaging - AVALANCHE (BRIGHT WHITE/COOL GREY)
Price: $61.00
42 used & new from $20.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Caused issues with mic, January 14, 2016
Caused people to not hear me very well and lifeproof made it too complicated to return it for a replacement. I called them... Even they could t hear me unless they were on my speakerphone and even that was distorted. Very unhappy. Otterbox from now on.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2016 9:00 AM PST

HealthSmart Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with 60 Second Digital Readout, Pink
Price: $27.81
9 used & new from $27.81

1.0 out of 5 stars Not accurate., January 14, 2016
Not accurate. Had to buy another machine. It's too bad, I really like pink and there aren't many pink machines out there... I spent a decent amount on this machine too. It wasn't cheap. Ended up buying another wrist machine with way better ratings.

Black & Decker BDH100WW Powered Squeegee Vac
Black & Decker BDH100WW Powered Squeegee Vac
Price: $69.99
2 used & new from $69.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, January 14, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Not the best tool I've used but still pretty cool. I tried it on my car windows... Not perfect but okay.

Totally Bamboo 12" Classic Bowl, Beautiful Two-tone Bamboo Bowl Makes an Ideal Serving Piece for Salad and Side Dishes
Price: $56.58
7 used & new from $43.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Loveee, January 5, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a beautiful bowl that is very nicely made. It came with instructions on how to oil treat it. I need to get the oil ASAP. Otherwise I LOVE this bowl.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate Assassin's Gauntlet with Hidden Blade
Assassin's Creed Syndicate Assassin's Gauntlet with Hidden Blade
Price: $23.62
28 used & new from $23.62

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a replica, not a toy!, December 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I did not have the highest of expectations of this item when I first opened the box, but I was pleasantly surprised when I did. The item is well made, the blade actually does spring forward and visually looks accurate. I could not see the item being any better for what it was unless it was made from steel and leather, but that would probably get us in trouble while wearing.

All in all, whether you are looking at this for cosplay or just for fun, you will not be disappointed.

Ecovacs DEEBOT D35 Bare-Floor Cleaning Robot, Red
Ecovacs DEEBOT D35 Bare-Floor Cleaning Robot, Red
Price: $171.15
3 used & new from $141.20

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed, November 24, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This doesn't get around as good as I would have like nor does it pick up as much as I would have wanted. A little disappointed. :(

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20