Profile for A. Busch > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Busch RSS Feed (murphysboro,il)

Page: 1 | 2
Huge Spool WHITE Embroidery Machine BOBBIN THREAD
Huge Spool WHITE Embroidery Machine BOBBIN THREAD
Offered by Thread N Stitch
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great embroidery bobbin thread, August 22, 2014
Great embroidery bobbin thread, works wonderful in my Bernina B780, I will be purchasing this again for the price you cant beat it.

Fantasie Malawi Classic Twist Swim Brief #5812 (Large, Black)
Fantasie Malawi Classic Twist Swim Brief #5812 (Large, Black)
Offered by Breakout Bras
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars sits alot higher than on model, February 25, 2014
received this today, the only thing I didn't like was it does sit a little higher around the waist, im not sure about it on me yet but the quality feels nice.

Cleo by Panache "Lucille" Underwire Bandeau Bikini Top #CW0063 (36DD, Strawberry/White)
Offered by Breakout Bras
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love love it, February 25, 2014
a very supportive top, I am a small d but ordered dd and fits great as per other reviewers stated you needed a size up in this one.

Cathe Friedrich's Basic Step + Body Fusion DVD
Cathe Friedrich's Basic Step + Body Fusion DVD
Offered by Blue Glass Notions
Price: $20.95
8 used & new from $11.28

5.0 out of 5 stars this is a beginner dvd people!!!, February 19, 2014
Although I didn't buy this from here, and I have not exercised in two years and never really exercised a lot in my life, I started by walking on the treadmill at 4mph for 30 min., now having said that, I popped in the basic step and I have to tell you with only one set of risers on, I can only make it through the first 20 minutes of this and I am sweating more than my treadmill workout (sweat dripping in my eyes burning kind of sweat) , my legs just get so tired I cant push myself to go any longer, I have had this video for a week and have done it 3 times, I have never done step aerobics before this, so its new to me. For all the people saying this doesn't make them sweat, you need to go to cathes website and look for a step video for your fitness level as this one is listed under beginners. I imagine if I ran 5 miles everyday this wouldn't make me sweat either, but seeing I can only run on a treadmill for 40 seconds, this video makes me sweat like a hog. I am 5'9" and weigh 167lbs, goal is to lose 20, if I could only get through the whole thing. For people that aren't finding the body fusion, you need to bring up your top menu on the screen to access it.

And yes I looked like a complete idiot the first time I popped this in, tripping over the step trying to do the moves, luckily no one is home lol, but the second and third time was much better.

CucinaPro 1452 Belgian 4 Square Waffle Iron
CucinaPro 1452 Belgian 4 Square Waffle Iron

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good waffle maker, October 10, 2013
This waffle maker does a good job at making waffles set at the highest setting it will get them crisp, but the lid is wobbly with no way to tighten it.

The Paleo Primer: A Jump-Start Guide to Losing Body Fat and Living Primally
The Paleo Primer: A Jump-Start Guide to Losing Body Fat and Living Primally
by Keris Marsden
Price: $15.30
66 used & new from $4.77

2.0 out of 5 stars Green beans arent good for you? REALLY?, October 10, 2013
After starting to read this, when I got to the part that says green beans are not good for you but I can cook with butter and use half and half, I almost laughed, this is a complete joke of a book, the young authors apparently have their research all wrong. Definitely sending back for a refund.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 31, 2014 10:24 AM PST

DMKFoto Softbox for Speedlight and Flash with Stand
DMKFoto Softbox for Speedlight and Flash with Stand
Offered by ACM GLOBAL
Price: $34.99
5 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality except for the stand., January 4, 2013
I was amazed at the quality of this softbox, It really is a great bargain, its not made of chinsey material, it is of high quality, the stand is ok if your going to use it indoors, its very light weight, but sturdy for indoor use, as long as a kid doesnt come by and bump in to it.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 11: Learn by Video
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11: Learn by Video
by video2brain
Edition: DVD-ROM
Price: $44.99
26 used & new from $26.98

2.0 out of 5 stars I cant believe I wasted money to learn how to use the organizer!!!, January 4, 2013
I recently purchased the premiere elements tutorial, and it was very thorough, but this elements video was horrible. Not only is the narrator using a very monotone voice the whole time and using wasteful words, but there is little tutorial on the editor side of elements in expert mode. He didnt go over all the tools and what to use them for which is what I needed. But, If you want to learn the organizer this video will help you do that. He goes over the sliders to edit brightness, sharpening, and so forth, but does not cover any of the tools except red eye, recompose, whitening teeth, crop, spot healing tool. No mention of lasso and others. I wouldnt recommend this to anyone wanting learn the editor side in depth to anyone. This video was so boring due to the narrators boring tone throughout the whole video, I found myself fast forwarding through most of his jibbering just to get it over with.

UPDATE: I finally found a great tutorial on video, it is 12 hours long and very in depth, shows how to work with every tool, all about layers, this tutorial is so in depth I couldnt even get through it in one day and i stay at home and didnt even work along with the whole video, it is called learning adobe photoshop elements 11 by infinite skills, it is one hundred dollars on amazon, but if you go to their website its half the price, for some reason ratings are not allowed on amazon for this particular video, but it is really amazing, you wont regret buying that one, it has working files to work along with the video, its so in depth that I will probably have to watch it three times to get it to sink in.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 23, 2013 10:28 AM PDT

Introduction to Adobe Premiere Elements 11: Learn by Video
Introduction to Adobe Premiere Elements 11: Learn by Video
by video2brain
Edition: DVD-ROM
Price: $28.06
30 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful tutorial!!!, January 2, 2013
Using this to teach me how to use premiere elements 11, made me realized just how easy it is to use, I recommend this to anyone, you wont be sorry.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 & Premiere Elements 11 [OLD VERSION]
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 & Premiere Elements 11 [OLD VERSION]
Offered by BullishBullion
Price: $99.00
8 used & new from $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, January 2, 2013
After having premiere elements 7 and havent used it in a while, I bought a new sony video camera recently and found I was unable to use the hd setting if I wanted to use it in elements 7, decided to upgrade to 11 and boy am I glad I did!!! I find the new interface more user friendly and love the grey work space versus the old black. I also purchased a tutorial video by video2brain and that was a real help, from begining to end.

Page: 1 | 2