Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Karl F. Kuhn Sr. > Reviews

Browse

Karl F. Kuhn Sr.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 55

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Karl F. Kuhn Sr. RSS Feed (Richmond, KY United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The John Milton Series: Books 1-3 (The John Milton Series Boxset)
The John Milton Series: Books 1-3 (The John Milton Series Boxset)
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A new writer?, January 15, 2015
I don't believe that this guy is a beginning writer. Get his books at low prices before he becomes famous!

The Diaries - A Gage Hartline Thriller (#1)
The Diaries - A Gage Hartline Thriller (#1)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars because he is a good one. The premise of the book was imaginative, December 12, 2014
If Drinker is a new author, he has found his livelihood, because he is a good one. The premise of the book was imaginative, but believable, I thought. The description of the characters was the right amount for me, although the author may have overemphasized the "Crete" event in the background of the main character. My memory for characters in a novel is not the best, but in returning to a character who hadn't appeared in some time, Driskell reminded me enough that I was able to figure out who the person was.

As a former physics/astronomy teacher, I am always aware of how accurately an author describes events in which physics plays a part (and in what event doesn't it?). I found no problems in this regard in "The Diaries".

I purchases "The Diaries" for my Kindle in a Book Bub deal in which it cost little or nothing. I enjoyed it so much that now I am going to have to pay full price for Driskell's future novels. I'm ready for the next one--"To The Lions"?

Motor City Shakedown (Bright and Fletcher Book 1)
Motor City Shakedown (Bright and Fletcher Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, November 11, 2014
A well-written first novel. I'm anxious to move to Watkins' second. The characters are interesting and well-developed and the story is as realistic as can be, I think, for a police novel. The only problem I saw was that when our hero meets an FBI agent at a crime scene, he tells her details of a case--a very unlikely event, I am sure.

TOM MIX AND PANCHO VILLA: A Romance of the Mexican Revolution
TOM MIX AND PANCHO VILLA: A Romance of the Mexican Revolution
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, November 7, 2014
This combination of adventure and romance is one fun read. I found it to start a little slowly, perhaps because it is so different from my normal read, but by the time I was 1/4 in, I was hooked.
The characters come alive, the action is realistic, and (I suppose) romance can really be that way.

Coleman RoadTrip Grill Cover
Coleman RoadTrip Grill Cover
Offered by Great Deals Retail
Price: $47.35
4 used & new from $41.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than necessary., October 7, 2014
Too large for the Road Trip Grill, but it does the job. It will melt if you put it on while the grill is still on, but that is my dumb mistake. At least it didn't burn.

A Short History of Nearly Everything: Special Illustrated Edition

Offered by LIGHTKOREA
Price: $9.25
20 used & new from $3.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Get rid of the Flying "H", October 7, 2014
Get that ugly Hyundai "H" off your Genesis. The Genesis deserves its own identity. Instructions for mounting it are easy to find on the internet, particularly on the Genesis forum. My main problem was getting rid of the glue that remains after you take the "H" off.

Altec Lansing FX4021 2.1 Powered Audio Speaker System
Altec Lansing FX4021 2.1 Powered Audio Speaker System

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big for what you get, October 7, 2014
By today's standards, the base unit is much too big. This much size is not necessary to produce reasonable--but not great--sound.

FakeTV FTV-10 Burglar Deterrent
FakeTV FTV-10 Burglar Deterrent
Offered by ivivii
Price: $25.00
11 used & new from $14.35

4.0 out of 5 stars This Works!, October 7, 2014
This thing works! From outside the house on a dark night the window shades show a vibrating light pattern like one would see if a TV set were on. It can be set to come on at dusk for either 4 or 7 hours. If your window is near a streetlight the effect may not be easy to see, but then it wouldn't if a real TV set was being used, either.

Final Verdict (Mike Daley/Rosie Fernandez Legal Thriller Book 4)
Final Verdict (Mike Daley/Rosie Fernandez Legal Thriller Book 4)
Price: $3.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Happens!, October 7, 2014
Filled with dull conversations between the two main characters. Seemingly the author could not come up with enough things for the characters to do to fill the pages. After waiting and waiting for something to happen, I finally gave up on it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6