Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for HDS > Reviews

Browse

HDS's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

HDS RSS Feed (St. Louis, MO USA)

Beach Rental (A Barefoot Book Book 1)
Beach Rental (A Barefoot Book Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars i couldn't put it down, June 2, 2014
I normally read Dorthea Benton Frank or Anne Siddons and found this while I was searching the Kindle store on Amazon. After reading the free preview I decided to purchase the book. Once I started I couldn't put it down, even when I was crying so hard I couldn't see. I will consider other books by this author.

The Rosary Workout
The Rosary Workout
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, May 16, 2013
A grat way to pray and get fit at the same time. It makes exercise more satisfying knowing your soul and waistline are getting fit.

Praying the Rosary for Inner Healing
Praying the Rosary for Inner Healing
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, May 16, 2013
Very good book. I enjoyed reading it and have recommended it to others. Good book for those looking for healing.

Waterford 2012 Annual Twas The Night Before Christmas Ornament
Waterford 2012 Annual Twas The Night Before Christmas Ornament

5.0 out of 5 stars I collect, May 16, 2013
I have been an ornament collector for 25 years. I love this piece an I am happy to add it to my collection.

In This House of Brede
In This House of Brede
by Rumer Godden
24 used & new from $21.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, May 16, 2013
This review is from: In This House of Brede (Paperback)
I first read this book in high school. A friend mentioned it to me and I read it again. I loved it more than the first time I read it

Catholicism (Enhanced Edition)
Catholicism (Enhanced Edition)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, June 6, 2012
I purchased this book for my iPad after watching the series on EWTN. Once I started reading, I couldn't put it down. The videos that were included really enhanced the book. Fr Barron makes the faith very interesting and I could listen to him talk for hours. I have recommended this book to several of my friends. For those who are not Catholic, Fr Barron explains the faith in ways anyone can understand. It was well worth the price and I will be looking for other books by Fr Barron.

The Rosary for the Holy Souls in Purgatory
The Rosary for the Holy Souls in Purgatory
by Susan Tassone
Price: $6.95
70 used & new from $3.34

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful book, December 10, 2011
I saw the author one night on EWTN and purchased this book right after. The book clearly explains how to pray the rosary so it would be good for those who are not catholic and it is very easy to follow. I like to take the book with me to adoration and use it to say the rosary. I have also starting purchasing other books by this author and have been very pleased. Anyone who has lost a loved one will find healing with this and other books by the author.

Waterford ® Crystal 2010 Train Box Car, 3rd in Series, Christmas Ornament
Waterford ® Crystal 2010 Train Box Car, 3rd in Series, Christmas Ornament
Offered by dislal01
Price: $37.88
4 used & new from $37.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterford Christmas, December 28, 2010
I have been collecting Waterford Christmas Ornaments since 1987. I have really enjoyed this collection and I hope they will continue it for several more years. The detail is wonderful as with all of the Waterford collection. This collection is wonderful sitting on the mantle instead of hanging on a tree.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bracelet!, May 5, 2007
I love this bracelet. It is very well made and everytime I wear it I get several compliments. People who know nothing about yoga and the chakra's tell me this is a beautiful and classic bracelet. They are even more interested when I explain what the bracelet represents. I would buy from this company again.