Profile for joel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

joel "joel" RSS Feed (Wappingers Falls, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Deflecto GVH4 4-Inch Galvanized Vent Hood
Deflecto GVH4 4-Inch Galvanized Vent Hood
Price: $7.98
37 used & new from $5.31

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing part, September 4, 2014
This vent hood is well made, however the inside wall escutcheon plate was missing when I opened the box and unwrapped the hood. I made my own escutcheon plate because I needed to install the hood so I could get my dryer up and running.

Dual-Action 2cc Gravity-feed Airbrush 3 Tip Set (0.2mm 0.3mm 0.5mm)
Dual-Action 2cc Gravity-feed Airbrush 3 Tip Set (0.2mm 0.3mm 0.5mm)
Offered by Mix Wholesale
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, July 15, 2014
This is a neat air brush kit; it's the first air brush for me. After using it for a few minutes, I changed the tip to the 0.5mm. The air brush came with the 0.2mm tip installed, which was not putting out enough paint for my project. Even with the 0.5mm tip, I wasn't getting the flow I needed, so I pulled the long needle back a bit , and the air brush worked great. I've used it several times with no problems. The purchase price was very reasonable.

Scraper Bar for MTD 790-00118-0637
Scraper Bar for MTD 790-00118-0637
Offered by Mower Partsman (No Tax)
Price: $19.26
8 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exact fit, Good quality part, March 29, 2014
This review is from: Scraper Bar for MTD 790-00118-0637
Exact fit for my MDT snow blower. Everything lined up. This Stens part seems to be of equal quality as the original. It sells for a decent price. Easy to install. I would be prepared to replace the small carriage bolts and the nuts. The originals were all rusted and corroded, so I replaced them with stainless .

303 Products (TOT030650) 303 High Tech Fabric Guard 32oz Trigger Sprayer
303 Products (TOT030650) 303 High Tech Fabric Guard 32oz Trigger Sprayer
Offered by JB Tool Sales
Price: $17.99
6 used & new from $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to like fabric, March 29, 2014
This one of those products where time will tell. After I treated the fabric top of Olds 98, I noticed the Fabric Guard soaked in and dried very evenly. It has a whitish tint to it when wet and it dries clear. One very important point to make: Mask off any areas that you do not want treated!!!!!!!!!!! This includes any glass especially. I had over spray get on the windows of the car- and It was a real job getting this stuff off!!!! So make sure to cover and mask any area not to be treated.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great case!, March 7, 2014
Good quality case. Holds my phone with the phone guard on the phone. It's a bit tight, but it works. I like the fact that this case has a belt clip and a belt loop. It looks like it will last a long time. Good buy!!

A/C, Power Steering, Alternator Pulley Remover Installer Puller Press Kit in storage case
Offered by Best Deal Tools
Price: $18.45
3 used & new from $11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars "UNTRUE POWER", March 7, 2014
Why would a company not include instructions/directions for a tool such as this pulley puller/installer? I found several websites that carry this tool, but maybe under a different brand name. All the puller kits I looked at appear to be the same product. At any rate, I went on to the Harbor Freight site and looked up their puller kit. Well, well, they have a manual you can download! So, if anyone is looking for directions for this tool, just look it up on the Harbor Freight site and download their manual. So to answer the question why 'True Power' does not include directions for this tool; maybe oversight, maybe they don't want to be held liable if you break something while using the tool. Who knows, but it irks me to no end!!!!!!!!!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 21, 2014 9:57 AM PDT

ACDelco 25530386 Camshaft Position Sensor
ACDelco 25530386 Camshaft Position Sensor
Price: $12.71
13 used & new from $8.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement, February 8, 2014
This is a direct replacement part from ACDelco. It's a perfect fit, but it's the name brand, so you pay more than an after-market replacement. This one of those relatively inexpensive parts which costs a fortune to install. Not to endorse anyone or any alternative procedure for installation, there is a way to install the cam magnet from the front of the cam gear, without having to take off the cam cover and gears. I did the installation the alternate way, and so far so good! You can look up the procedure by a search on the web....

Motor Trend MAT-CLMP Replacement Clamps, 500-AMP
Motor Trend MAT-CLMP Replacement Clamps, 500-AMP

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, February 8, 2014
I would not consider these clamps heavy duty, but the price is right. I had to wait a very long time to receive them; Maybe they were out of stock. The clamps use a crimp connection for the bare wire, but there is no real strain relief that grabs the wire's insulation.
They work, and the price is right...

Power Probe PPPPSET Piercing Probe Set
Power Probe PPPPSET Piercing Probe Set
Price: $22.42
8 used & new from $13.65

2.0 out of 5 stars Playing a Joke, February 8, 2014
Like others have said, the Probe end which connects to your meter does not mate with the meter's probes, so you have to do a make-shift connection. Either the engineers that designed the connection end wanted to play a joke on us, or some marketing idiot thought the company can made millions more by having us purchase all kinds of gizmos to connect the probe to the meter. What a shame. The Probe's piercing end works just fine.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 26, 2014 2:49 PM PDT

Valeo 600-24 Series Wiper Blade, 24" (Pack of 1)
Valeo 600-24 Series Wiper Blade, 24" (Pack of 1)
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $9.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Torn Apart, February 8, 2014
I don't know. Maybe it was a freak accident or these blades are just crap. The rubber part of the blades froze to my Suburban windshield, and when I turned the wipers one, the rubber tore away from the wiper frame. I don't recall that happening with any wiper blades I've used in the past. So, like I said, maybe that was just a freak accident. Just to add, the blades were not old, but were relatively new....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5