Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for ap785 > Reviews

Browse

ap785's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ap785 RSS Feed

Ruifan 8pcs Mixed Color Stainless Steel Rhinestone Piercing Nose Studs Rings Body Piercing Screw 22G
Offered by Ruifan
Price: $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect Size, May 11, 2016
They're very cute and good quality, but they are not 20g as advertised. They are 22g, much thinner than a 20g nose screw. For that, I give them 2 stars, they should advertise them correctly.

Sterling Silver and Diamond Dancing Pendant Necklace (1/10cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity), 18"
Price: $88.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 5, 2015
Very beautiful! I received it for my birthday and was very happy with it!

Silent Hill: Downpour - Xbox 360
Silent Hill: Downpour - Xbox 360
Offered by Hitgaming Video Games
Price: $18.47
123 used & new from $8.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, but..., May 1, 2012
This game was really fun to play, though it wasn't as scary as I would have liked. The story was excellent in my opinion, as were the graphics and setting. However, what keeps me from giving Downpour a 5 is the lag that occurred at the most inconvenient times, and the creatures weren't frightening nor were they all that grotesque. In previous Silent Hill games, the creatures are relatively gruesome and scary. With these creatures, I felt as though I were more or less being attacked be insane people rather than monsters. The less than scary creatures were something that I could tolerate, but it was that stupid lag that irritated me the most for Silent Hill: Downpour xbox 360.

Still, I'd gladly play this game a second time for the fun of it because I play games for the story more than anything else, and the story of this game was pretty interesting. So, I give this game a solid 4.