Profile for Dude > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dude RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Cellet Slim 3.5mm Pin to 3.5mm Input Mini-Jack Adapter for iPhone - White
Cellet Slim 3.5mm Pin to 3.5mm Input Mini-Jack Adapter for iPhone - White
Price: $4.99
9 used & new from $1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect if you need a slim fit cable, January 14, 2014
I have a Spigen case for my GS4 and love it, except for the narrow headphone port. Prior to getting this item only the oem headphones would work. Now I can use a 3.5mm jack no matter how fat the plug is. Thank you for fulfilling a need that Spigen created with their narrow case port.

If you are looking for a 3.5mm extension to fit a narrow case opening look no further.

Nerf N-Strike Elite Rayven Cs-18 Blaster
Nerf N-Strike Elite Rayven Cs-18 Blaster
Price: $34.99
29 used & new from $30.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish they had these when I was a kid, August 15, 2013
When I was a kid we played guns a lot, but never had anything this cool. My oldest son who is 8 wanted one so I checked it out and ordered one for him and his younger brother (6). They love these guns and play with them quite a bit. My oldest even made a video demo showing me one of his friends before we got them, which I thought was cool.

The gun itself seems durable and should last a while. Loading the clip is easy and additional darts a cheap. Emptying the clip is as simple as holding down the power button and pulling the trigger as fast as you can. Only con is they take lots of batteries.

Creative A220 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System
Creative A220 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System
Offered by goHastings
Price: $39.99
5 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good media speakers, August 15, 2013
Pros:
Price
Sound quality is good for this price range

Cons:
Cheaply made

Other thoughts:
These speakers work well for computers and mobile devices. I use mine to listen to music in the shower, or outside while the kids are playing. I think the sound is pretty good, but if you are looking for rock concert volume you need to look at a different price range. There are no bass or treble adjustments, but was aware of that prior to purchase. The subwoofer driver is exposed on the bottom and looks to be made out of cheap paper. Overall these are great speakers for listening to music at normal/mid level volume.

New Original Vizio XRV13D Qwerty keyboard internet TV remote for M3D650SV M3D550SL M3D470KD M3D550KD; E3D320VX E3D420VX E3D470VX TV---30 days Warranty!!
Offered by Sourcing Remote
Price: $13.63
5 used & new from $13.62

4.0 out of 5 stars Works with my Vizio tv, not with direct tv, August 15, 2013
I got this remote as a replacement for my vizio tv remote (XVT3D474SV) that has a slide out keyboard. The OE remote took a dump as many of them do due to a design flaw. I don't really have a need for the full keyboard. Anyway, this works out of the box on my Vizio TV and I can get it to work for my Sony DVD player. It does not work however with my direct tv box so kind of disappointed. The price is reasonable and it does work well with the smart tv functions. Only other thing I thought to comment on is it is not bluetooth.

I would recommend this to anyone who needs a vizio replacement TV remote, but does not need it as a universal remote.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 17, 2013 7:51 PM PDT

Oster Professional 10 Universal Comb Set Specially Designed to Fit Oster Clippers
Offered by Beauty Fulfillment
Price: $21.47
23 used & new from $18.99

3.0 out of 5 stars They work, not sure if they will last, August 15, 2013
Pros:
They Fit Snugly

Cons:
Hard to get on
I'm worried they my break my clippers

Other thoughts:
This comb set is nice and all but the spring loaded clips leave something to be desired. When I try to put them on they spring thingy kind of moves out of alignment and make it really difficult for the spring part to move. Maybe with a little more use they will be easier to put on/take off. If I had to do over I would not have made this purchase. I am using these on the oster fast feed clippers.

Tech Armor Apple iPhone 5/5c/5s Anti-Glare/Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Screen Protectors [3Pack] Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $6.95
2 used & new from $3.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Wife went 0-3, June 4, 2013
They give you 3 because these type of screen protectors because they are hard to install. My wife went 0-3 on these and then I went 0-2 on a different brand but same type. When you peel off the statically charged plastic everything in the air is attracted to the sticky side. After getting a second chance from the manufacturer that sold me the protectors for my phone I was able to get it on perfectly the first time. I recommend googling techniques to install prior to attempting any screen protector installation.

LUVVITT® CRISTAL Hard Shell Anti-Scratch Transparent Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV S IV (Retail Packaging) - Crystal Clear
Offered by Luvvitt
Price: $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice slim hard case, June 3, 2013
Looked for a few days at cases before deciding on this one. You can barely tell its on except for the back seems to have a weird moisture look between the case and the phone. All accessories fit well (charger, headphones) and the camera openings are unobstructed. There is a little bit of a lip on both sides so you can place it face down. It also grips nicely for a hard case.

Overall its a great case for the price and quality of the product, would recommend to anyone looking for a slim clear hard case.

LUVVITT® HD Ultra-Clear Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV
LUVVITT® HD Ultra-Clear Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV
Offered by Luvvitt
Price: $5.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well after careful installation, June 3, 2013
Originally got a 2 pack and went 0-2 installing both. I had installed a Zagg protector on a different phone which is nothing like these harder types. I was pleasantly surprised when I was giving feedback that the seller emailed me on a Sunday after my review and offered to ship 2 more free of charge. They arrived today and after googling a couple techniques (install in a bathroom, after the shower has run for a few minutes and tape the edges on one side prior to peeling off the backing) I was able to install one successfully in about 5 minutes. only had one air bubble to work out and was most successful using my finger nail to get it out.

Now have a super clear protector against scratches. Its no where near as smooth as the natural glass, but would like to keep my S4 for many years so trying to keep it as new as possible.

Thanks,
-Dude

Dockers Mens Cargo D3 Classic Fit Short, New British Khaki, 38
Dockers Mens Cargo D3 Classic Fit Short, New British Khaki, 38
Offered by Casual Male XL

3.0 out of 5 stars stain, May 30, 2013
These particular shorts are nice and the price was good, but they came with a stain on one leg. Looks like a large grease stain. I tried to wash out but its still there faintly. Not enough to send back but kind of crappy.

Dockers Men's Cargo Flat Front Short, Sand Dune, 38W
Dockers Men's Cargo Flat Front Short, Sand Dune, 38W

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, May 29, 2013
Was a little skeptical getting clothes online, but was in a pinch time wise and needed shorts for vacation. I've had good luck with dockers so gave it a try. The shorts I got were of very high quality and fabric. Will definitely recommend and purchase clothes from dockers and amazon in the future.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4