Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Jason Mendelssohn > Reviews

Browse

Jason Mendelssohn's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jason Mendelssohn "Des'tai" RSS Feed (Michigan)

Epicloud
Epicloud
Offered by newbury_comics
Price: $9.28
33 used & new from $3.20

4.0 out of 5 stars A great, upbeat release, November 29, 2013
This review is from: Epicloud (Audio CD)
I discovered Devin Townsend after his Ghost album and I've developed a great love for his work. It's nice to see a new take on metal that doesn't rest around the overly technical metal of today or the thrashy metal of yesterday. Even though much of his music could be considered heavy, it comes with a more positive energy. To round out his repertoire, he gives us some relaxing pieces to mellow one's mood. This CD is poppy but heavy and has something for any type of Devin Townsend fan.

1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership - PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita [Digital Code]
1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership - PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita [Digital Code]
Price: $49.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Code not renewable., November 29, 2013
It's not readily apparent, but this code cannot be renewed from the web. Upon attempting it, it says you need to enter the code on a PS3. Well, I don't have one. I have a Vita. This should be stated clearly and upfront for any purchasing, rather than the vague description of a "playstation device".
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2013 4:25 PM PST

The Hymn Of A Broken Man
The Hymn Of A Broken Man
Price: $9.99
71 used & new from $1.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Very inspirational and well written record, November 6, 2011
I heard about this through Guitar World and was instantly intrigued, given my love for the Killswitch Engage recordings. I always enjoyed their take on metal and eagerly awaited the release of this record. I checked out the songs on Youtube and almost every one of them brought tears to my eyes. I was not disappointed when I ordered the CD and I have been listening to this for months since then. For anyone looking for an uplifting yet heavy record, this is it.

The Lord of the Rings Shadows of Angmar Prepaid 60-Day Game Time Card - PC
The Lord of the Rings Shadows of Angmar Prepaid 60-Day Game Time Card - PC
2 used & new from $30.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bargain for a great game!, December 13, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have been watching the prices of this fluctuate and found it once for around 7 dollars. I love this game, it beautifully presents Middle Earth and the game system is polished and easy to use without sacrificing depth.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2011 4:55 PM PST