Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "Susan" RSS Feed (ST.PETERSBURG, FLORIDA United States)

The Prince and I (The Oxenburg Princes)
The Prince and I (The Oxenburg Princes)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Karen Hawkins has never written a book I didn't love!, September 21, 2015
As usual, Karen Hawkins has written a delightful story. Loosely based on Robin Hood, she has made her characters witty and fun and the plot enjoyable to read. Not just a re-telling, but a re-imagining of the story that we can all relate to. Nothing like a happy ending to make my day!

Supergirl (1984)
Supergirl (1984)
DVD
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much a terrible storyline and horrible villian, May 18, 2015
This review is from: Supergirl (1984) (Amazon Video)
Pretty much a terrible storyline and horrible villian. I liked the SuperGirl character and the actress, but the story really stunk.

Certified Refurbished Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

3.0 out of 5 stars But I have to say that I was pretty ticked to see the "brand new" version come out ..., October 23, 2014
Faster than my original Fire. But I have to say that I was pretty ticked to see the "brand new" version come out a week later for only $10 more than I paid for my refurbished, older model.

TETRIS® Blitz
TETRIS® Blitz
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars fun game, December 16, 2013
This review is from: TETRIS® Blitz (App)
fun game. wish it did not constantly ask me to buy stuff. I just want to relax and play and not have to worry about pressing a wrong button.

BeBeLove Blue Tandem Stroller (Blue)
BeBeLove Blue Tandem Stroller (Blue)
Offered by ampco20

4.0 out of 5 stars I had one almost exactly like this when mine were little, May 10, 2013
I had one like this(actually I had 2 because my very intelligent hubs tried to push the 1st one fully loaded thru deep gravel and snapped a wheel off it)

Anyway♫ô - when the 1st one broke, we tried getting one of the big fancy double strollers and hated it. What I really liked about the one I had is that the back area could be completely folded down for the baby, and when they were older, both seats would fold down to make one really large area where they could nap. I actually used mine until they were 4&5 or so. They would just lay head to foot and take naps together. The newer, fancy(bulky) double strollers have individual seats, are hard to move around and store. This one folds to not much bigger than a single stroller and isn't much heavier. The 2 we had were Graco and they were great. Graco doesn't make this style anymore, but this one looks just the same as mine was.

The only negative was that the basket underneath was small and a bit hard to access when the kids were in it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 18, 2014 2:02 PM PDT

Wilton Pink/Black Scrolls Sugar Sheet
Wilton Pink/Black Scrolls Sugar Sheet
Price: $5.49
7 used & new from $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!, April 24, 2012
Wilton Patterned Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper -
Absolutely infuriated by this product. I was so excited to find the Damask pattern that exactly matched the decorations we chose for my daughter's Sweet 16 Masquerade Ball. Plus I knew I was going to have so much to do, that the sheets seemed the the perfect thing to make a beautiful cake with not much effort. I decided to simply wrap the outside of each tier and pipe a border, place a few fondant masques, and call it a day. Buying that many sheets was expensive, but I thought it would be worth it. The plan seemed to have worked perfectly UNTIL I opened the cake carriers at the banquet hall the next day to do the final stack and pipe the bottom borders. The sheets had evidently absorbed moisture from the buttercream and were all bubbled up and buckled over the entire cake. Any attempt to press them back into place resulted in the sheets sticking to my fingers and shredding away from the cake. Thankfully, the hall was dim and I had made extra fondant masques, so I was able to cover most of the damage. BUT, this was supposed to be the centerpiece of the banquet table! It ended up being relegated to a corner table, so that the worst damage was blocked from view by the wall. I don't make my living making cakes, but I have been doing it for over 30 years, so to have to present such disappointment at my own daughter's Sweet 16 party made me sick! Shame on you Wilton for producing such a shabby product!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 30, 2015 4:06 PM PDT

No Title Available

by Jen Yates
Price: $12.99
218 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars from a decorator, November 18, 2009
Jen Yates is a GENIUS! This is the funniest book I have ever read! I caught my Mom trying to take it home with her...guess what she is getting for Christmas. I am a fan from the blog and even sent one of my own over-the-top (but well made) cakes in. It not only made the blog, but the book too. And YES I am proud of it. Some of us like to make crazy (but well made) cakes. Buy the book, you won't regret it!