Profile for Linda Lynn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Linda Lynn "book junkie" RSS Feed (Galena, IL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Good Girl
The Good Girl
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good read!, October 3, 2014
This review is from: The Good Girl (Kindle Edition)
Loved the way the author told the story from three points of view (Colin the abductor, Eve the Mom and Gabe the detective), pre-abduction and post-abduction. Nice twist at the end.

After I'm Gone: A Novel
After I'm Gone: A Novel
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mystery. Lots of complicated characters and Ms Lippmann ..., September 22, 2014
Good mystery. Lots of complicated characters and Ms Lippmann managed to make each one of them very interesting. From Bambi, Julie, Lorraine, Bert, Felix and the 3 daughters and finally Sandy, they all had a story to tell. Nice surprise ending.

The Son: A novel
The Son: A novel
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Unstoppable read!, August 24, 2014
This review is from: The Son: A novel (Kindle Edition)
As usual with a Jo Nesbo novel, unable to put it down. Another heart pounding story, complete with complex characters, flawed characters and an amazing plot. Not for the squeamish.

Primal Fear [HD]
Primal Fear [HD]
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good movie. Fun to see a young Richard Gere ..., July 14, 2014
Good movie. Fun to see a young Richard Gere as well as Edward Norton. Norton's acting ws excellent and we really enjoyed the story.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best vanilla you will ever use, July 3, 2014
I bake a lot and this is bar far the best vanilla I have ever used. The vanilla flavor is so pure it enhances all baked goods. If the recipe calls for 1 tsp, I use one tsp, not half the amount. I would never go bake to the extract after using the paste. You won't be disappointed. Worth the $$

Callaway Women's Solaire Golf Shoe,White/Black,7.5 M US
Callaway Women's Solaire Golf Shoe,White/Black,7.5 M US
Price: $68.92
5 used & new from $62.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome golf shoes, June 19, 2014
The shoes fit perfectly in both length and width. They are very, very cute on and so comfortable. I didn't even need to break them in. Went golfing and my feet never got tired or were sore. They are lightweight and super cool. Wish they came in a few more colors as would definitely buy another pair.

Moon Portland (Moon Handbooks)
Moon Portland (Moon Handbooks)
by Hollyanna McCollom
Price: $12.17
84 used & new from $2.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Gotta love Portland, April 3, 2014
I sometimes find guidebooks overwhelming with an overload of information. This guidebook was well organized with sections such as sights, restaurants, nightlife, etc. The little moon for recommended sights, restaurants, etc. was great as we only had 4 full days in Portland. The walking tour was the very first thing we did and it was incredible. Our guide was so knowledgable and we got a good overview of the city. Highly recommended by the book and now by me. The only thing lacking was no mention of the river tour by boat. We did this on our last day and it was delightful. Great commentary about the early days of Portland and how the city evolved. You could take the boat ride and ( if so desired) have lunch.

All Is Lost [HD]
All Is Lost [HD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Riveting, January 29, 2014
A riveting one man show. We thoroughly enjoyed watching this movie. The raw emotion and determination was evident on his facial expressions. Didn't need dialogue or anyone else in the movie. You are on the edge of your seat and know where you are going. Excellent.

Broadchurch Season 1 [HD]
Broadchurch Season 1 [HD]
Price: $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, January 6, 2014
Cannot stop watching this series. The acting is great, really good writing and a great storyline. Wish we had these kinds of dramas in the US. Watch one episode and you are hooked. We have to force ourselves to turn it off and go to bed!

Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Lounger Slip-On,Dark Brown,11 M US
Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Lounger Slip-On,Dark Brown,11 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and styling, December 10, 2013
I ordered these for my husband as he was wearing what I called "old man" slippers. And, even though he is old, he should still look good. These slippers are so sharp and so comfortable and he is thrilled with the gift. 5 stars all the way around.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3