Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Lmitch > Reviews

Browse

Lmitch's Profile

Customer Reviews: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lmitch RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Sabrent SuperSpeed 2-Slot USB 3.0 Flash Memory Card Reader for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Certain Android Systems - Supports SD , SDHC , SDXC , MMC / MicroSD , T-Flash [Black] (CR-UMSS)
Offered by Store4PC
Price: $14.99
15 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, February 4, 2016
Fast shipping and product works as advertised. I download a lot of photos from my camera's flash card and noticed a considerable speed boost over the 2.0 reader I was using, which is why I bought it. No problems at all.

EagleTec K104 / KS04 2.4 GHz Wireless Combo Keyboard And Mouse
EagleTec K104 / KS04 2.4 GHz Wireless Combo Keyboard And Mouse
Offered by ChallengerUSA
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality control, February 3, 2016
Arrived dead as a hammer. Mouse light would come on, but KB battery indicator wouldn't come on and neither one would work. Poor quality control. Will stick with name brand from now on.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 4, 2016 2:40 PM PST

JETech® 2.4G Wireless Keyboard for Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (Black)
JETech® 2.4G Wireless Keyboard for Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (Black)
Offered by JEDirect
Price: $9.99
3 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but efficient., February 2, 2016
Works good so far, just wasn't expecting it to be so small. That is on me however for not reading the description carefully. Will be keeping it for a back up kb since it's small enough to fit in my desk drawer. Shipping was fast.

Logitech Wireless Wave Combo Mk550 With Keyboard and Laser Mouse
Logitech Wireless Wave Combo Mk550 With Keyboard and Laser Mouse
Price: $40.99
124 used & new from $33.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't last a year, January 28, 2016
As another reviewer said, give it a year before posting a review. My kb lasted 10 months and is stuttering so bad it's not usable. Mouse still works, but for how long. I usually only buy cheap kb/mouse combos and usually get 2-3 years of service out of them. I decided to spend a little more and get a nice one even though I hardly use the kb. I may type a page worth of text per MONTH, so this has had very little use. I turned around and bought a wireless kb for $9.99 this time.

Nashelle Gold-Filled Emerald Long Double-Drop Earrings
Nashelle Gold-Filled Emerald Long Double-Drop Earrings
Price: $135.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, January 11, 2016
Wife was stunned by how beautiful these were. They were a Christmas present and she absolutely adored them. Very happy with the purchase.

Bulova Men's 98D121 Analog Display Japanese Quartz Black Watch
Bulova Men's 98D121 Analog Display Japanese Quartz Black Watch
Offered by AreaTrend
Price: $207.06
7 used & new from $207.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., January 11, 2016
Very nice, lightweight watch. I have small wrists and normal sized hands. There are 5 removable links to adjust the band. I removed 4 of them for a perfect fit and have no problem sliding watch over my hand. I've had other watches that were a tight squeeze when the band was adjusted, but not this one. Very pleased with purchase as this is a classy looking watch and it being a Bulova I don't expect to have any issues with it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

PetArmor Squeeze on Dog Flea and Tick Repellent, 3 Month Pack for 23 to 44-Pound
Price: $22.31
6 used & new from $16.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for my dogs., January 7, 2016
Have always used K9 Advantix and Frontline, but after hearing about this at a third of the price I thought I would try on my four dogs - a Morkie, Shih Tszu , Yorkie, and a Maltese. They only had three or four fleas to begin with, they weren't heavily infested, but two days after applying this they had four or five fleas on then. Bought some Advantix and they were gone the next day. I sure wished this stuff worked because it is so much cheaper. Oh well, at least I just bought one box to try before committing to three month treatments for four dogs.

August Steiner Men's AS8155SS Analog Display Swiss Quartz Black Watch
August Steiner Men's AS8155SS Analog Display Swiss Quartz Black Watch
Price: $39.98
4 used & new from $39.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps accurate time. No night glow., January 7, 2016
Six months later and it still is spot on as far as time, still haven't had to adjust it, which is really good. Have just had to adjust the date which is expected. Had to knock off a star for not having any kind of night glow on the dial, which I thought pretty much every watch had nowadays. Looks good and is very light but I wouldn't spend that much money for this watch again. I got it on lightning deal and still don't feel it was worth it. More of a sub-$25 watch imho.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 7, 2016 11:34 PM PST

Redemption (In Her Name Book 8)
Redemption (In Her Name Book 8)
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, November 29, 2015
I have read this twice now. It is one of the best scify books I have ever read - and I have been reading them for over 40 years. I now place it at #2 on my list of favorites right behind L Ron Hubbards Battlefield Earth.

Space: Views from the Hubble 2016 Calendar
Space: Views from the Hubble 2016 Calendar
by Scientific American
Edition: Calendar
Price: $7.99
5 used & new from $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Tiny!, November 24, 2015
I guess I should have read description better because this is only about 6 inches square! Pics are great but come on - who can really use a calendar that small.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7