Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Ready for Love (The Men of 3X CONStruction Book 2)
Ready for Love (The Men of 3X CONStruction Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars And the plot thickens, May 2, 2011
As I said in the review for Have I Told You Lately? (The Men of 3X CONStruction) I am in it for the long haul and enjoying the mystery. I was just and deep in Red and Denise's story as I was in Ross and Cherise's. I do feel like Denise was unnecessarily harsh as it was obvious Ross loved her and the children. I never really understand her way of thinking and why she ended things when it was obvious she wanted him. I wanted her to just come out and say what was wrong instead of making him figure it out. I even wanted her to cut him some slack. Good book nonetheless. Hopefully I will enjoy the next installment. Bring it on! And pleeeeeaaasse don't make it too predictable.

I hate when you hold out on a mystery only to get a predictable end. Let's make it good shall we, Ms. Knowles.

Have I Told You Lately? (The Men of 3X CONStruction Book 1)
Have I Told You Lately? (The Men of 3X CONStruction Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Convicts Unite, May 2, 2011
I have been drawn into this story. I have read this and the follow up and I have to say that I am in it for the long haul. The only issue I had with this was that Cherise expected Ross to spill everything about himself while she stayed locked away. I loved that he was able to admit his feelings for her but they definitely needed better communication. ***spoiler alter*** how in the hell are you all right with just sending child support checks and never seeing your kid??!!?!? No bueno Ross. You lost major points for that. And why was Cherise only finding out about things when they went wrong. (you will understand what I mean when you read it) He needed to be upfront. I grew to love him but stupid mistakes like that made you just want to smack him. I recommend this book and the next!

Tempestuous Crossings (Draven's Crossing Book 1)
Tempestuous Crossings (Draven's Crossing Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Why?, May 2, 2011
I truly enjoyed this story but it feels like in an effort to tell the story if the H/H the author forgot she weaved in a mysterty. How do you end the book without revealing what happens? Even if the story was over for Draven and Rose, the mustery was never solved never even hinted at being solved. I enjoyed it and would have loved it if given some closure. Not sure if it was purposeful and there is going to be a follow up, but I needed to know. Why leave us hanging?

Special Forces
Special Forces
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, May 2, 2011
This review is from: Special Forces (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this story and the way the H/H were there for each other. I also loved that they were both flawed. I loved the crazy aunt and her best friend. The secondary characters were just as important as the main characters and I loved getting to know them all. I loved the HEA and all the heartfelt moments to what can only be classified as an unconventional union. Thoroughly enjoyed. Happy Reading.

Eternally I Do (Obsidian Opus Series Book 1)
Eternally I Do (Obsidian Opus Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars YES!, May 2, 2011
The H/H are great together. I love her feistiness and her attitude. I love her willingness to take chances. I love the story it was a great escape. If you do vamipires, alpha men, sex, feisty females and a bit of drama to add some spice then I recommend this one. It won't be for everybody, but give it a chance. I loved Bonnie. She does have a trashy mouth and made me wince once or twice but I still loved her.

Hunting Season (The Gathering Book 1)
Hunting Season (The Gathering Book 1)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved Everything, May 2, 2011
Won't go into any summaries. Just wanted to say I loved every minute of it. Great ride, very creative story and incredible characters!

The Wild, Wild Anybody's Guess: Aloha!
The Wild, Wild Anybody's Guess: Aloha!
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wild Ride!, May 2, 2011
I absolutely loved this. Danger, Humour, Love and Sex! My fantasy come true. Ms. Leigh did a very good job on this. I loved the characters although Aloha could be a pain in the rear end. Great escape! I wished I read Every Single Breath to get Zuri's story before I read this but it was fine. This book had everything.

Simply Beautiful
Simply Beautiful

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, May 2, 2011
This review is from: Simply Beautiful (Kindle Edition)
What can I say?!?!? Initially I didn't like Tristan's attitude and I thought he figured out he wanted Alisha too soon. But I loved the way it developed. It was really good. The sex scenes were very hot and I actually enjoyed the story. Good job Ms. King. Very good story.

The Devil's Plaything
The Devil's Plaything
Price: $4.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked it but..., May 1, 2011
it was a bit expensive for the story. I enjoyed Max and Olivia. Didn't agree with his initial under handed tactics and his unwillingness to realise she needed to be cautious because it wasn't just her. But he did grow to care about her. I liked the premise and acutally looked forward to reading it (very much into the paranormal and I enjoy Ms. Vaughn's work as I have said in previous reviews) I wasn't too disappointed. I expected a bit more story. She could have delved further into Max's take on the gene and how those before him managed it. As well as her abilities. When did she first notice them? Was there any feelings of being different? Good but I need a bit of meat with my potatoes.

Loving Large--Yours, Only And Always
Loving Large--Yours, Only And Always
Price: $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to shake her....then i wanted to shake him, May 1, 2011
I won't go into detail. But here is a summary. Autumn meets Seneka and it's obvious there is an attration. She is too busy doubting herself and making him prove he wants to be with her - just frustrating. Then when she finally starts to feel like she may be able to do this he has some kinda weird dream, talks in his sleep and she runs away again. I just wanted to trip her down some stairs. There is also something going on with her and his brother, they confront it but it's still a bit awkward. I understood his devotion to the ex but at times he didn't see how this effected someone trying to get to know him. They both irritated me equally at various points in the story. However, it was a love hate relationship. I loved hating them both for their stupidity. It was a decent story. But they both let too much stand in the way. I can understand doubts, I can understand getting over lost loves but they both took it to the extreme.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4